🗳️🏆SYS - 2/6/20 - Theme: Film Awards 🍹

Comments

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Julliette said:
    Why??? 
    Ohh, and this is 1st...
    Ok...
    Your looks are perfect! I'm surprised they didn't score better. I love that gold dress, but I haven't finished enough kollections to spin for it ☹ 
    Lol at that 1st place, TS is getting ridiculous. 
    - Emmy
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

Annnnd in less than one day ticket buyers already have every earnable 🙃
    sarcastic sarcasm GIF
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I think I've got 5 ticket buyers and 2 people who are just better at dressing themselves than I am so I am in 8th and don't anticipate moving up much higher tbh 😂
    First 3 looks, off to a good start but my TS is full of TBs 😑

- Emmy
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Everyone says they don’t like TS clothes, Well į likę them.  but I see a lot of tb and im in 6th place lol
    iOS player 

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks and my current TS board. Not expecting to stay in 1st as there’s some stunning dolls in my group who are entering beautiful looks, but was just excited to be in 1st as it’s been so long lol last few SYS I haven’t even got in top 5 so I’m enjoying my moment lol.

I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’ll send this to Glu. You’re. Right, I’ve never seen the outfit Before.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Looks 1-4

@Basak hiii I think we’re in the same group! Fingers crossed for both of us 🤞🏻

Also happy belated birthday @AguadeCoco!!! 💁🏻‍♀️♒️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    judithkkh said:
    I don't have the ts board again 

tbh this is the best thing that could happen. you’ll be put in a ts group late (when you submit your 3rd look) and almost everyone that’ll be with you in the ts group is just starting meanwhile all your scores will be added therefore your score will be higher than theirs. the ones that’ll be in your group either don’t care about sys that’s why they started late, and/or they’re new and don’t have many outfits. this way your chances are higher of winning first place. I love it when this happens, I won first place twice because of this. I’d recommend you submit your third look few minutes before your fourth ticket because the later you start the better.
    I am in the same situation, first time ever. I was leading and after few hours 2 dolls passed me and 3 others caught up, being 10-20 votes away from me. So, I think you have a higher chance to get TBs 😜
    ~ iOS player ~
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    livyx said:

Also happy belated birthday @AguadeCoco!!! 💁🏻‍♀️♒️
    Thank you so much @l@livyx!
    We are actually celebrating it today so it's almost as if it isn't over 😁
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited February 2020
    What do theese voters want from me???

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    If anyone has this hair and plans on using it in iOS can you tag me - I’m not asking for you to use it just if you plan to tag me before you submit please!?
    I can submit it in 2hs, does it work for you? 😊
    ~ iOS player ~
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    @eggsandbananas and @KalindaKing I can’t get into my game. The message can’t connect to internet comes, even though I have tried both with mobile data and wifi. I also restarted my phone but the same message comes. Please help
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @ashleydianem thanks this is noted!!!!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    If anyone has this hair and plans on using it in iOS can you tag me - I’m not asking for you to use it just if you plan to tag me before you submit please!?
    I can submit it in 2hs, does it work for you? 😊
    omg yes thank you so much! I’ll be on the lookout 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Shivi said:
    @eggsandbananas and @KalindaKing I can’t get into my game. The message can’t connect to internet comes, even though I have tried both with mobile data and wifi. I also restarted my phone but the same message comes. Please help
    Same here. I did my first 2 reality shows, collected my free GB and when I opened the SYS window, it stopped working, the looks didn’t load. I closed the game, came back 10 minutes later and now all I get whenever I try is the "Can’t connect" message. This has been going on for about an hour and I only have 45 minutes left before my tickets start stacking up, so I’d really like this to be solved quickly…
    @KalindaKing  @eggsandbananas
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

My middle of the night oopsie double purse mistake 
    edited February 2020
    Miyuri said:
    Shivi said:
    Same here. I did my first 2 reality shows, collected my free GB and when I opened the SYS window, it stopped working, the looks didn’t load. I closed the game, came back 10 minutes later and now all I get whenever I try is the "Can’t connect" message. This has been going on for about an hour and I only have 45 minutes left before my tickets start stacking up, so I’d really like this to be solved quickly…
    Hi I’m also contacting Glu for you. If anyone else is experiencing trouble connecting, -please post your platform, and indicate whether your SYS is not loading, or if its your whole game.   Hang in there. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    Shivi said:
    Hi I’m also contacting Glu for you. If anyone else is experiencing trouble connecting, -please post your platform, and indicate whether your SYS is not loading, or if its your whole game.   Hang in there. 
    @kokokokonut. I am on ios and I cannot load my game
  • bonniedash_bonniedash_ Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    My third and fourth looks didn't have the score I imagined but I still won't give up.  It was bad but I had worse scores.
    ✨ Brazilian 🇧🇷 ✨
    ✨ Android Player 📱 ✨
  • bonniedash_bonniedash_ Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    yezx said:
    I don’t think I have ever seen the left outfit?
    OMG, the person who has this hack even discovered how to create their own looks.  😱
    ✨ Brazilian 🇧🇷 ✨
    ✨ Android Player 📱 ✨
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts

jhabs said:
    I just accidentally spent 20kstars on another lookbook slot and I’m so mad lmao 
    Oh god, I feel ya... A few weeks ago I got my nails done with extensions. My nails are usually short, so now I had to learn to tap with the side of my fingertip instead of straight on, and my heart was halfway up my throat every time I had to make a click because I kept clicking the wrong thing.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

Is this you @AguadeCoco? I think I voted for you 😊

- Emmy
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited February 2020
    OMG yes it's me @Bear_KKH!!! I'm so happy someone found me and RECOGNIZED ME!!

So my 4 first looks, doing Rikk's challenge. For anyone who would like to join in, see below!

Purple Reign - Pants on the Runway - Always in Character (a fairy queen) - Early start (champagne matching my gold accessories ofc)

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Yay glad I didn’t give up! This is way better than the 30s I was getting! I’m now 3rd behind two ticket buyers. Still unsure of exactly what the voters are looking for though 

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I know I'm a little late but Happy Birthday @AguadeCoco !!🎉💙🎂 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
    @AguadeCoco. We’re in group together!  I just saw this, but I wrote to you 1st.  Lol.  I’m Kat in the group. I looked briefly yesterday, but didn’t notice till this last ticket.  I don’t use extra tickets!  How do you feel about the hair?  Let’s talk.  :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary