📺KK:H Weekend Event - 2/7/20 - Let's Keep those Cameras Rolling! 📹

Comments

• dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Yeah put the hair colour in the boxes with 5% chance for it. One more boring week. I thought it would be an earnable 😔 very disappointed
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited February 2020
    The only thing I love is the hairdye. I don't like the white and black loofah dress. I don't like the Kylie earnables, they look cheap in-game by turning it into separates and making it look like a bad super hero costume with pants over tights. 
    The kollection hairstyles are basic imo, I'm intrigued to see what the Kim bundle looks like separately as in game they look a little off together and I'd like to see how the waistband looks on the skirt, and whoever chose to put that hairstyle in the bundle really isn't trying lol 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    I see it’s time to work on my waiting goals this weekend instead of reality shows. 🤪

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I’m not a massive fan of the earnables but I have no plans for the rest of the week so I may as well grind for them for the sake of it.

I LOVE the blue hair dye but not too fussed about the other GB items.

I probably won’t bother with the kollection because I’m trying to save my kstars for vip and I haven’t spent any yet so I’m doing well ✌🏻
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Currently questioning my taste bc I like the earnable hair lol. The separated I’m not crazy about but at least they’re different? 
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Not crazy about the earnables. Appreciate them trying something different though 
    iOS player 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Also even though the GBs are cute, that purse is not very versatile. I chased the seashell purse in a previous gb and have used it exactly zero times. The dress is cute but we have others like it, the shoes are shoes. Only thing special is the hair color. I dont think I plan to chase, we’ll see how I feel in the moment though lol 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I’m almost tempted to skip this weekend but I’m afraid I will regret it
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    The earnables are interesting, I like the hair color and love the purse I hope I get it in my freebie, I also like the kollection! 

I read some of you want to skip the earnables, obviously it’s up to you but as a long time player I suggest you to don’t do it... you never know if an item will come in handy and maybe if you own it you’ll end up liking it... I never skipped an event and it’s always been the best decision because even if I didn’t like an item at first I ended up using it and you’ll never find it in a tb box 😆
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    yeah not crazy about the earnables so i will not be trying to max my event points ill just chill lol the gb items are okay and im glad the kylie dress is in kollections and not as a ts reward LMAO that wouldve made a LOT of people here angry including me
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’m really liking everything. I didn’t like the jumpsuit hair at first, then I saw the pic of Kylie Rocking it......I must have.   And those boots......... <3<3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    @AVINXX suggested the handbag

@LydiaKKH suggested the dress

I love the blue hair and will probably end up with all GB items trying to get it. 
    I play on iOS 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The more I look at the gb dress the uglier it looks, is it worth chasing the blue dye?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since the earnable hair looks like it has a 60s hair flip, I just want to suggest a future hairstyle that looks like Jean Shrimpton's hair in the 60s. I should probably look up pictures to be more specific about what I'd want. 
    Platform: Android

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited February 2020
    IzzaBee said:
    @AVINXX suggested the handbag

@LydiaKKH suggested the dress

I love the blue hair and will probably end up with all GB items trying to get it. 

Oh wow, I haven't even realised it's my suggestion! 💞 I remeber some people disagreed with my post (and my love to Amber Scholl's outfits). That's so cool to see it now in game! ❤️
    Also I wish we could get original version in black. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts

tired of these gorgeous hairstyles with an ugly split/parting, like i get it but it just looks like a bald spot sometimes lol
  • CryptiCrystsCryptiCrysts Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Oh no these earnable bottoms are a mess..... 😭😭 the gb items are okay but not nearly enough to make up for the Disaster Bottoms lol. Gonna sit this one out y'all have fun and good luck lmao 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I wish there would be a different color hairstyle, there has been 2 new blue hair colours added recently, it's my fave colour but it feels maxed out. I would really like a better dark purple option. The GB items are cute and so is the kollection but not sure it's worth chasing anything. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @LydiaKKH Amber is so pretty. I love her style and I think some of her outfits (if not most of them) would look beautiful in the game. 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    The earnable outfit is interesting. I don’t love it but I definitely don’t hate it. and I appreciate a head to toe Kylie inspo, I’m actually really liking the hair! 

Giftbox I’m LIVING for navy blue hair color. I’ve suggested it a million times in the past year, in multiple threads here and on my Instagram, so thank you glu!! 😂 no question I’ll be chasing it. But I really only want the bag and the hair color so pray for me. The dress is ok but now that I see the original in black I would’ve liked that way better! Shoes are fine. 

Depending how chasing the hair color goes I’ll try the kollection, aside from the hair color those are definitely my favorite items of the weekend!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I really like the earnable hair😍 I also feel like I need the braided hair and the haircolour
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I only like the kollection
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts

My baby💖💖 can’t wait for the spoilers!!! 

@Chelsea123 your dog is sooo cutee!! <3
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @TamaraHills Thank you doll😘 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Aaahh guys, I’m sooo nervous!! In a few hours we will find out the gender of the baby💖💙. Couldn’t sleep all night!! My kids are driving me crazy for the last couple of days because they can’t wait to find out😂. We bought a gender reveal balloon for them.🥰
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    My hair does that flick up at the bottom if I let it get too long and it drives me INSANE. It's a pass on the earnables for me I think 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    that hair gives me "daisy" vibes from girl, interrupted, but i kinda dig it.
    the rest of the earnables are serving some...

racing finish line realness but ok.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I wanted to get in a 8hr reality show under way before the event started and my camera crew are no where to be seen at my Bel Air estate ...:... does this usually happen?

*✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    The earnables kinda suck and the gb dress reminds me of the recent pink pop star weekend dress. And the rest looks ordinary. I really like the kollection, but I don’t have that kind of stars. First disappointing weekend in a while. 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts

I am just really not into dresses with huge fabric flowery things on the shoulders, they just look bizarre and kind of tacky to me