📺KK:H Weekend Event - 2/7/20 - Let's Keep those Cameras Rolling! 📹

123457Next

Comments

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I love the kollection, got the boots, dress and clutch, want the hairs! Gb got the dress so I’m satisfied. Now that I see what the bag is, I kinda want it, but I won’t use it and if I can’t tell from looking at it, what’s the point. 

What I really want to know, is what IS the earnables outfit?! Where did it come from? Where was it worn? What do I use it for?!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    the inspiration was shown earlier in the thread I thought?  I’ll look back with you,   ;) first one to find it, repost it please. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Love the head to toe Kylie look as earnables!

GB. Would love to get the hair dye or the video cassette bag. 

Kollection. Love the black ensemble but not too keen how Kim look is translated in game. Maybe it would be better in game. 

Yup.  Thank you @TrashleyKKH.  Here ya go. @MissCristina
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @kokokokonut it does look better in black. I like Kylie’s version a lot better. I wish they hadn’t changed it. 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    just spent over 200 stars trying to get the hair color, ended up with nothing but the ugly dress…very mad at myself😫  first time I ever try’d to chase something in the gift boxes, don’t think I’ll be trying it again, it’s way to hard to get k stars on this game just to throw them away with a High chance of getting nothing. 

I also just got the hair I really like tho

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Slightly OT but I worked hard to get 55 K-Stars in order to open a Valentine Box and got.... this hideous dress.
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I absolutely adore this hairstyle!!! ❤️
    Thank you Glu for make it earnable! 
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @kayayem this “hideous” dress always scores very well in SYS for me. I love it and I was really happy when I got it in Spread the Love boxes last year. 

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    @kokokokonut and @TrashleyKKH for the looks. I Still have no idea where someone would wear that earnables outfit, lol
    glu has a tendency to make a decent looking outfit/good outfit  and make it look bad. Like the gb dress looked better in the picture where it was black with white poofs, but I guess they switched it to make more money off dyes? Eh. 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    This weekend's hair is serving hot soccer mom realness. She is at all the bake sales and pto meetings wearing her Coach heels and bag. When she isn't talking to the manager, you can catch her getting some lunchtime botox procedures at the doctors office. All the school kids love her, and so do the dads. 

- Emmy
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    first time in a looooong while that i finished all the way to the end of a weekend event so this is in celebration! 

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    lol what a random selection of items I won in this weekend’s boxes...I got the hair, the handlebar mustache, the green bowling-style shirt, the scarf, and the sneakers...the mustache is growing on me

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Love this hairstyle 💕

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Styling the weekend items for work and play 😊

I LOVE how you’ve styled these items 😍
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Haha literally and figuratively @SisSnappedLikeThanos 😂 I wish I had a moustache-twirling pose in the photo booth 

Thank you @HannahKKH! I really loved these as separates
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Get in loser, we’re going racing