❤️ KK:H WeekEnd Event - 2/14/20 - Love is In the Air on Valentine's Day! 🏹💝

Comments

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I’m all heart eyes for the earnable purse and the GB dress 😻💞
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Earnables: I like the dress and the hair but I wish the purse was handheld
    Gb: I NEED the dress!! Seriously I love it so much I really hope I’ll find it in my freebie 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I’m gonna need to take out a bank loan for all the money I want to spend in this game this weekend. L O V E everything 👌🏼💕
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    i'm going kstar broke this weekend - Everything is awesome! And hey there is the outfit from last weeks voting booth lol

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Everything is SOOO GOOD omg I'm shook! Goodbye k-stars, going to chase the GB dress, necklace and earrings!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited February 2020
    OH MY GOSH I love the kollection send help.  This is going to ruin VIP for me lol.  Earnables are gorgeous, & I can pass on the GB this week thankfully
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Wish this was earnable 😭
    love all the items tho...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I think the earnables are nice but they’re a little more basic than i was expecting, maybe i’ll like them more on my doll. I really love the gb items but i won’t chase because i think it’s vip next week.
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    The earnables are so beautiful 🥰 the gb dress is lovely 😄 might not try the kollection it's beautiful but I think I'll keep my stars 💛 thanks Kalinda for the spoilers ☺️
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    <3 I love absolutely everything thank you happy Valentine’s Day Glu thank you, Kalinda <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I feel like the earnable dress is going to look beautiful dyed! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Earnables: love everything! Can't wait to see them on my doll!!
    Giftbox: only like the dress and necklace but I don't think I will chase 
    Kollection: I will take a spin hoping to get the single hair, it's beautiful!
    Android
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    😍😍😍 I love everything! So cute. 💗

@KalindaKing can you give us the chance to have all the Valentines backgrounds just like you did on Halloween?

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I absolutly LOVE the earnables!!! The pink sparkly dress is GORG and so is the hair! The purse is ADORABLE, i just wish it was handheld!
    The GiftBox itens are really nice! I really like the dress and the silver and blue jewlery! The hair is alright!
    Kolection is supre duper cute!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I love the earnables! Not a big fan of the GB items

saving up for next vip is very difficult with all these beautiful kollections!🥰
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    WAIT JUST A SECOND.  Just realizing I asked for the lip color on the deep red closed lips in the kloset to be available as a lip color & that's super similar so I'm excited
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    OMG cheers for all the items in the kollection!I love glitter and tulle angel dresses.😍😍😍💓
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited February 2020

Omg the earnables and the Kollection items are gorgeous!!!!! I need EVERYTHING!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I’m so glad I didn’t decide to spend my stars on last weeks kollection because they’re all going this week! The lip colour and the bundle hair I love! The clutch is cute and the other bits are nice too so I’ll happily spend my stars on that tomorrow. Earnables and GB are cool too. The little heart bag is sweet! Hopefully, I’ll get an item in my free GB this week, though I’m doubtful as I haven’t picked one in weeks. The GB dress would be good for SYS. The jewellery looks like a nice set and hairs nice so would be happy to get any of them, plus points boost is more than welcome! Hope everyone has good luck choosing their boxes and gets the items they want!
    I play on iOS
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Love the earnables! 

Gift box is ok, I really hope I get the dress in my free box but I’m not chasing anything. 

Kollection is so pretty 😭 but I need to save my k-stars for VIP weekend 
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    everything is gorgeous I love all the items!!

I'm begging for the dark red lipstick color for months and is now in a kollection that I will never get. 👍🏾
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    naomi_nai said:
    everything is gorgeous I love all the items!!

I'm begging for the dark red lipstick color for months and is now in a kollection that I will never get. 👍🏾
    At least kollections come back, if it was a GB color, you’d have 1 weekend and it would have been gone forever 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone