❤️ KK:H WeekEnd Event - 2/14/20 - Love is In the Air on Valentine's Day! 🏹💝

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I got energy on the kollection last weekend and I got energy again today lol. I look at you all getting the bundle on your first spin and I’m like.. when will it be my time in the sun lol 
  • EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Please Help me Dolls😭😭 
    The ranks are not visible to me anymore in the sys event !! I cant see what rank IAm :( I cant even see the trendsetter outfit that we’re going to win if we come in the 1st place :( 
    There used to be another button besides the create look nd vote on looks right? There used to be one to see ur ranking 😭😭 i even bough tickets and they are not there 😭😭 
    is it only me ? Whats wrong whats going on💔💔
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Took a spin and got the lip color I was dying for!! And my free box was the earrings! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I only had 45 kstars left so I decided to have a go on the new collection. I was expecting energy but hoping for the lip colour. I got the bundle!!!! That has never happened to me before so I'm really happy. I love it😍 @EssenceHeartsPandas Congratulations! I see we both have only 15 kstars left.
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    my sequence is star, red dye, bundle!I was so happy to get what I wanted, the blue tulle dress was really beautiful💖💖
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I got the necklace which I’m not mad about! I wanted the dress but I’m not chasing it

I can’t decide if I want to take a spin on the kollection or not, a lot of people have been lucky and got the bundle but I reckon I won’t have such luck 😂
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    EsraaKKH said:
    Please Help me Dolls😭😭 
    The ranks are not visible to me anymore in the sys event !! I cant see what rank IAm :( I cant even see the trendsetter outfit that we’re going to win if we come in the 1st place :( 
    There used to be another button besides the create look nd vote on looks right? There used to be one to see ur ranking 😭😭 i even bough tickets and they are not there 😭😭 
    is it only me ? Whats wrong whats going on💔💔
    Make sure you have a strong wifi signal. Close your game and reopen.  If you still have a problem. You can send a dm to @eggsandbananas or @kalindaking.  So sorry this is happening.  And when you message either one of them include your Kk:H OD number. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    @Maria2019 you too?! That’s so great!!! I hope Lady Luck is on everyone’s side today ☺️💕
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @EssenceHeartsPandas I was so shocked because I've never finished a collection and only ever have enough stars for two boxes max. I usually only get energy or stars/a purse occasionally. My doll is never taking off the hair or dress😄 I hope so too!
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Hey dolls! 
    It’s been a while since I’ve done a dating weekend, what would you guys say are the best spots to complete dates the quickest? I’ve got tons of kash so ones with expensive options that give lots of hearts is helpful 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @rose2797 you should go to either lax or soho in ny. both of the dating spots have a 650 kash option which gives you a ton of points 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    @rose2797 Oak is the best spot! The wine option for 650 kash and 4 energy is everyone’s bff when dating events are happening ☺️ @Maria2019 mine either!! ❤️☺️
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @PixiDust thanks!! I’ll check them both out today!!
    @EssenceHeartsPandas thanks too!!! I’ll check out Oak for sure
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    my husband is suddenly offering to pay for every other date, was dating tweaked in the update or did my boo get a job?
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @ciarax - Mine must have too! He's been super needy lately as well so maybe he's trying to make up for making me take him out 4-5 times a week lol!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My free box. I’m thrilled I actually got an item and it’s the one I was hoping for!

Got the kollection, the bundle was third item and lip colour was last. I love this hair and I’ve wanted a red lip colour for ages.

I play on iOS
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I wish I was as lucky as some of you, but the bundle was last for me 😩 but whatever, both hairstyles were worth finishing the kollection 😍

• Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Everyone was getting lucky with the kollection so I took a spin and.... 

all I want is the bundle hair 😭😭😭 is it worth it to spin again?
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    DOUBLE REWARDS ARE HAPPENING!!!!!!! (repeat so the whole post is not in all caps) double rewards are happening!!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

edited February 2020
    ugh! i can't decide if i like the gb dress enough to chase!!!  i did a few rewards offers and i have enough to chase, but i'm torn.... i kind of want it for the bonus points, too... 
    (i got the hair in my free box)
    Addicted

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    DOUBLE REWARDS ARE HAPPENING!!!!!!! (repeat so the whole post is not in all caps) double rewards are happening!!
    thanks for heads up! I just got 544 stars for renewing my dollar shave club that I let go! 
    ok.. so i completed the kollection.. i really only wanted the lip color and the bundle.. guess what i didn't pick until the very end... the lip color and the bundle.. lol
    Addicted

ok.. i caved for the gb dress.. my first paid box was energy, the second was the dress!  :)  i almost went one more to try for the necklace or the earrings, but good thing it didn't... my next pick would have been more energy!!  :)  so now i have plenty of energy to drink all of this wine on my dates.  :)
    Addicted

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I burned thru my kstars chasing the GB dress and bundle hair in  the Kollection. 😂 but no ragrets. I will be so mad at myself during the next vip event. 😭 
    IOS Player 
    just remind yourself how gorgeous that gb dress dyes! @TrashleyKKH

Addicted

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i got shoes from the daily box in my free box and energy in the next one so thats going great :smile:
    p.s. how many relationship points do i need to get 4 hour dates i cannot do 1 hr dates for much longer 😭
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’ve maxed out my husband, is it worth going on dates with other people or shall I just keep going on dates with him?
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️