🗳️SYS - 2/20/20 Movie Date Night - Pass the GumDrops! 🍿🥤

Comments

• SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Lowest, 3 way tie for highest, and a few favorite looks. I started out thinking the voters would like cute date night dresses but damn was I wrong. I was pleasantly surprised at how much they seemed to vote for casual looks this SYS, rarely was a gown the popular vote that I saw. I don't have a lot of casual clothes and I definitely find these looks more challenging, but they're SO fun to put together and vote for! I got a late start but managed to come in first and barely reach the last earnable with my 13th ticket.
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited February 2020
    My Last look, Highest, 2nd Highest and Lowest scoring looks for 17 tickets. (Bought triple threat tix to reach last earnable).

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I finished in second place! I love the popcorn and dress 

• JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    My group had at least 4 ticket buyers and I scored overwhelmingly average so I ended up in 4th lol, almost 300 behind first place. The second place doll in my group has been done with the event since Friday, but she let another doll pass her today, very tragic 😂 Just happy I didn’t get kicked out of top 5! The skirts a bit boring but a good basic, here’s my styling:

I made it in 2nd place,which is fine by me. All i wanted is the k-stars. Lol. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    I came in 5th with 13 tickets.. (I had missed one yesterday) I would have probably been 2nd or 3rd if I had used a paid ticket, (I'm pretty sure there were a few triple threat buyers/users) but it wasn't worth it and I did not care for the top. :)
    Here are my looks 1-13

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    It was hard to find a hair that covered Kim's face.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Highest and fav outfits for the most part i only recycled the second look (its one if my fav casual looks ). I submitted fun looks i would wear on a actual date.
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I got 4th! I don't even care about this T$ tbh, I'm just happy I reached the earnable dress! I love it and i had a few low scores so I was scared I wouldn’t get it 

My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    My looks always flop during a causal SYS so I didn’t reach the last earnable and ended up placing 9th. I don’t really care tho because the T$ items were boring as hell this week. 

Highest 

Lowest

Favorite 

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

My scores weren’t great, I never even hit 50.... but here I am with my first place outfit!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

And here are my last looks for good measure! 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I had so much fun with this theme. I just started submitting looks I liked and didn't care about score. I did well enough to snag first place. There were no TBs in my group, just good fun competition. Some of them had amazing looks and we ended up pretty close, but it was stress free! 
    Last 2 looks, voters did not appreciate the bob hair on my doll 💀

- Emmy
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
     Woke up to this so I’m happy about this SYS! 😍 The only TB was 1st since Saturday/Sunday but nothing else changed in last 3 hours. Overall I think I did good considering that I was afraid of this theme! 626 points and 3rd place. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My last looks
    I had 3/4 tb in my TS group and I managed to be 1st but then I went to sleep and woke up 2nd, but I knew it would happen 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Congrats @Chooky1116 for your 5th place, I think we both deserved better 💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• terrikkhterrikkh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    HIGHEST-LOWEST-FAVOURITE

I didn’t do as good as I thought I would this sys! I ended up coming in 4th place to 2 definite TB’s and then I wasn’t sure about 3rd place but they were about 60 points ahead still 😝

Just looking forward to the update now!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I ended up in 3th place. But I’m happy. I wanted this skirt and stars 😄

iOS player 

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts

iOS player
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    My last looks
    I had 3/4 tb in my TS group and I managed to be 1st but then I went to sleep and woke up 2nd, but I knew it would happen 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Congrats @Chooky1116 for your 5th place, I think we both deserved better 💕
    Thank you so much 🥰 I’m honestly so surprised I did get 5th considering we had at least 4 TB I’m sure! All your looks were so beautiful and I’m so happy you got 2nd even though you really did deserve 1st! ❤️
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Honestly??? Im SHOCKED!!! I did manage to win 1st place!
    I flopped the first 1/5 day, and on the last day i somehow did amazing (because i found out the fire work aura was the magic touch i needed)!!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I ended staying in 5th place, tied with a doll who submitted great look throughout the event. "Zoe Lorde" if you are on this forum, congrats! Our head ticker buyer scored more than 1100 for that top, I will never understand why...

Favourite, highest and lowest looks.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I ended up in 4th place! And I also managed to reach the last earnable with my last ticket. I actually kinda like Kim's face on the shirt lol
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Can’t believe I actually hung onto 1st! I really like the top so I’m happy 😃 I was fully expecting to finish lower as last few weeks I’ve struggled to get in top 5 so this was a nice change.

I play on iOS
  • EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    1st Place💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

My lowest, favourite and highest! 

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Congrats staying in the top 5 @AguadeCoco!!!
    Thank you for the friendly and fair competition you gave (and  for blessing my eyeballs with your doll's beauty 💖) I had a lot of fun this SYS even if the voters didn't want me too 😂
    So sweet 💕
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Okay I had this gif saved as a draft and I don't know what I was going to reply to but I'm leaving it because it's bizarre and I love it.

Anyway, I ended in 7th. I was 5th with 2 hours to go but I guess 2 of those dolls really wanted that skirt because there seemed to be a last second battle that jumped them 50+ points ahead of me. Oh well 🤷
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @soundspretty I actually know exactly where that gif is from. 
    https://youtu.be/bLlj_GeKniA

Platform: Android

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @soundspretty I actually know exactly where that gif is from. 
    Nvm you found a video. I vaguely remember this show being on. Not sure I ever watched it.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Yep. I edited my comment to include a video of that exact scene.
    Platform: Android