🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 2/21/20 - February VIP Coming Right Up!

Comments

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    im thinking ill pass on the bob and just spend until the dress bcos i NEED to buy me some businesses 😭 i also have a list of kloset items i wanna buy so ill look thru that again too thank god this sys is kinda chill so i dont have to spend kstars on it 🤩
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy birthday @KaylaJ

Hope you are having an amazing day filled with joy and surrounded by loved ones!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I just came back so I literally only have 30 k-stars... I’ll try to get to 50 and stop at the free box 🤣 good luck to me 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    When does the event start? 🤔 my timezone are confusing me 😅😂
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

black box items..... coolcoolcool
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Got it on the first VIP box purchase.. ongoing Papagayo shoot of extra stars for the earnables.... 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Glad with my stars, but please put all 4 items in the palette?also hmmm, can we talk about how shitty these palettes are? Was gonna open more, but I’m just gonna keep my stars 🙂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

well............ 🙃 might give the gb another go and i’m done yall.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I can’t believe my luck! Spent 40 kstars on one gb and got the dress, AND then I picked the eyes in my free box🤩
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Spent 500kstars chasing the eyes... got everything except them🙃
    Officially down to 15kstars😅 anyone know when the next double rewards are?😂
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I bought the Bel Air closet FINALLY and spent a very cathartic ten minutes throwing literally hundreds of items into a pit from which they will never emerge.

Then I bought another eyeshadow colour and got the GB clutch in my free box! Looks good with the shoes. Please excuse the Calabasas background, I'm too cheap to buy the handheld pose in the wardrobe

• BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    Great palette.. bad pick! The worst part is I have a habit of picking the 3rd, 6th and 7th spots most often. Why didn’t I stick with my habit?!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
     Yay I got everything from GB! And I still can play some kollections! 🤩 until I get earnable dress 🙈☺️ I finally feel lucky 🍀 (I just now find out I can buy eye color 😂😂 and happy about that to! ) 

iOS player 

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Not bad (I bought the purple hair color) so I have the shoes and only wasted 10 stars 💖 

• HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I didn't really like the fashion goals hair when we first saw it as an update spoiler, but now that I've seen it on my doll I actually love it 😭 These last few fashion goals made me wish we could purchase them with stars. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Just reached the earnable dress and finished the event. Got the hair in my free box!

I bought chevier Paris, then I opened a two gb boxes which gave me kstars and energy, bought a Valentine box and got a pair of meh earrings and then I decided to bought the last gb box only to finish the event without spending a lot of kstars and I got the dress!! 

@KaylaJ happy birthday!! 🎉💕
    @elettrahere the free gb is only at 15 kstars! 
    Android
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Got exactly what I wanted in my free GB! 🥰

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I bought the 20 k-star leather skirt in order to get a free box and lucky me! I wanted the hair, but the dress is stunning as well. 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I know it’s only 3 k stars but I didn’t get my stars from the Papagayo shoot. Anyone else? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    PixiDust said:

Ive been having insane luck when it comes to kollections recently !! 🥳🥳 although i’m not sure what to spend the rest of my stars on. I was thinking of getting some valentines boxes but i’m worried that it’ll just be a waste so i’m kind of on the fence 🤷🏼‍♀️
    I wish I have this luck in kollection 🤩 I always get energy or dyes 🙄😄 actually I’m still waiting for this kollection appear in my game (to get energy or dyes) 🤔😬
    iOS player 

edited February 2020
    I know it’s only 3 k stars but I didn’t get my stars from the Papagayo shoot. Anyone else? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    Did u finished both gigs?☺️ First time I didn’t know it’s two of them
    iOS player 

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @robertavyy 2 gigs for weekend events? It’s only one I thought 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Happy birthday @KaylaJ 🎂🥂🥂
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@robertavyy 2 gigs for weekend events? It’s only one I thought 
    Oh sorry. I thought you talking about that hotel gigs.its also gives 3stars.  My bad 🤗 
    iOS player