🗳️ SYS - 2/27/20 - Wrap Your Dolls in Floral Fashions!🌼👗🌷

Comments

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i was in top 3 most of the event even 1st place for awhile until three random people suddenly had 800+ points.. i was still in top 5 but of course to top it off i was overtaken in the last 2 MINUTES and ended up getting 6th!! so frustrating :(
  • JoyyyJoyyy Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I came in third place! I didn’t have any ticket buyers this week.
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Came in second place to a TB of course. Loving the dress

- Emmy
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    the dress looks so beautiful on all you dolls. im so jealous 😭
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

The highest, the lowest & two favorites. My votes were quite consistent this time whereas usually I get some 47 and some 27 🥴
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    This was my best SYS to date: I’ve never had as many scores in the 50s, so I’m pleased with myself!
    Despite losing a ticket (too bad Glu thinks sleep is optional), I still ended 3rd after 2 ticket buyers, meaning I would have been 1st and gotten the hair if fairness mattered to Glu and if they fixed this game as we’ve been requesting for ages. But no, of course, it’s all about the money, who cares about the customers?

🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

I’m happy with top 3 💕 I don’t like TS hairstyle anyways.

The only thing that throws me off is her underwear part showing off a wee too much. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    thallisa said:
    Just like I expected, the ticket buyer who kept chasing me during this whole event just wouldn’t let me have that #1 and bought even more tickets to pass me in the last 30 minutes. So I used one extra ticket and passed her in the last 6 minutes 🤷🏼‍♀️ And I got the hair which is stunning! 💕

@thallisa what collection are those eyes from?? I love em..
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Came in third with 13 looks. Obviously a TB was first so I didn’t even bother waking up in the middle of the night to submit my last ticket 
    Lowest, highest and favorite 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @promquin98 they’re available for 140 k-stars in the kloset

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

🥳🥳🥳 I wish the dress looked like @SisSnappedLikeThanos 's version, because when I saw it I don't really like the original now 😂
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Had 4 ticketbuyers in my group, happy I got 5th place for the dress!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @promquin98 they’re available for 140 k-stars in the kloset

@elettrahere Thank you so much!!! 😘😘😘
  • AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

So I had 3 TBs in my group, I started this SYS 5 hours late, to avoid the crazy TB’s but then they all started to have crazy scores from the start but their looks were off terribly, off theme using old items, I don’t know what they were thinking lol and I carried on the whole SYS submitting my looks and getting high scores, I passed them all in the last hour but of course one of them wouldn’t let it go and bought more tickets and submitted more crappy looks, so I used my triple threat and scored +50 / look and got the first place ...

sorry not sorry 😏
  • AllyKKHAllyKKH Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    My lowes, highest and favorite looks.

Ended up second and got the dress and both earnabless (usually only get one). So happy I got the earnable hair because I love it!

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

I was 1 point behind of a TB! Would have loved to have the earnables dress at least ☹️

Well at least the earnables were gorgeous

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Ended up in third place because of two ticket buyers but I don't care, this dress in stunning!

Android
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Lost to a ticket buyer who wore a combination of non-floral daily gift box items and the same flowery hairstyle for all of her looks. I'm a little mad because I really liked the hair, and I hate it when I lose to unfair competition.
    Got the dress tho, which I love, so I'll have to make do with it I guess.

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I feel like many people had a more chill group than usual? And the votes came in exceptionally fast. Did glu mess with the algorithm? Bc if so, I like it lol 
    Nope. Only votes come quickly. But first time I had that much TBs who had 2000 points 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Please put that damn cap 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have no fun playing SYS.

iOS player 

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I ended this SYS in 7th place. I wasn't a fan of the dress, I'm happy i got the earnables. Now I can say my top 5 was filled with ticket buyers lol

Highest, 2x lowest and favourite looks.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Ended up on 9th place, 4 people used tickets on my group so🤷
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I ended up in 2nd place. There were 9 points between me and 1st place so no TBs this week! I'm happy because I only submitted 11 looks last week because I was scoring too low to have a chance at any of the prizes.
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    I'm always so excited to see your edits, they look so aesthetically pleasing and cute 🥺 Thank you for including me!! 💕✨ I'm loving this dress, y’all look stunning as hell. Congratulations on coming 1st place, the hair looks awesome on both of you! 
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im soo happy i got 1st!!
    This SYS went AMAZING to me <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

I ended up third behind two ticket buyers 🥴 I like the hair earnable the most. Also, on my third look you can see the hearts that have been mentioned before, it's a glitch that sometimes shows up in SYS (I don't own them). 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Finished up In 8th. Didn’t bother entering last ticket as it wouldn’t have made to my final place and I’d got the earnables so didn’t see any point.

I play on iOS
  • sweetnm80sweetnm80 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Was I the only one that never saw rankings? Nor was I able to collect anything. I assumed they got rid of rankings or something because all I was able to do was submit looks. Says I’m first but I do not have an option to collect the dress or hair. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Well as usual I had ticketbuyers in my group. I went to sleep as no 2 and when I woke up after the event had finished I was no 4... so no dye this time either... awesome...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________