🗳️SYS - 3/5/20 - Theme: Broadway Opening Night!

Comments

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I also went to check the leaderboard just before as I didn’t before hand and in 50 minutes I came from being first to being 500 points behind the first place. Part of me is like please cap the votes and part of me says hope you enjoyed wasting that money for hair 🤣

When I see things like this, I just think, why go SO overboard? She nearly doubled your score for what reason? It’s just so odd to me when someone submits that many tickets when no one is fighting them.  What a money waste! Glu is laughing all the way to the bank. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Smuckies said:
    I also went to check the leaderboard just before as I didn’t before hand and in 50 minutes I came from being first to being 500 points behind the first place. Part of me is like please cap the votes and part of me says hope you enjoyed wasting that money for hair 🤣

When I see things like this, I just think, why go SO overboard? She nearly doubled your score for what reason? It’s just so odd to me when someone submits that many tickets when no one is fighting them.  What a money waste! Glu is laughing all the way to the bank. 
    I agree with both you and Undine! I was so shocked she used the triple threat at the beginning so I guess she was waiting till the end to waste more money 😂 she was in third most of the time so still would of gotten the dress too 

edit:
    Why don’t they spend the money on diamonds to get even better hair and outfits? I spend money on this game but it’s usually on diamonds and kstars 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    What a relief, I came in 5th! I really thought the hair was cool, but between me bombing the first half of SYS and the two TBs, no way I was getting it. Felt bad for 7th place, we were close points apart and her looks were so pretty, but she was pushed out by TBs. I think she also had a rough start. 
    I think the ball gowns were way over the top but it ended being an sys where I ended up dressing for the voters lol. I hope next sys we'll get a better background and more direction. I love the dress though and I'm happy I was able to get it!

- Emmy
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @CryingKim here is an article with some interesting info about Daylight Savings time! Germany is finally saying goodbye to it and I’m glad. It’s confusing and can also be harmful! https://bit.ly/2VX7OHm

I would would be the happiest person on Earth if Germany got rid of it this year lol. Last time we had daylight savings, my son's sleep was thrown way off schedule and I've hated daylight savings ever since 😂 Too bad I don't think I'll stil be living here by 2021 when it's gone
    - Emmy
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited March 2020
    This time I thought I not gonna have the dress. So this is a surprise 😊

congratulations to everyone who made good this weekend 🤗
    it would be nice for one weekend to don’t have TBs too ☹️ Please make changes. I want win too! Just let Tbs buy outfits and rest of us can play fairly 🙈✌🏻
    iOS player 

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    My group was so chilled this week (I think I was with mostly new players) so I was 1st without any ticketbuyers. Not sure about that hair...
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    thallisa said:
    think my doll looks beyond tragic in this hairstyle, but I like the dress and I can live my Satine fantasy now!

I’m living for this look 😍 seriously great job @thallisa
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Came 2nd! Loooove the earnables, however I’m not sure how I feel about the trendsetter dress but it’s nice to have an unique item like this in your kloset 😊 I also couldn’t decide between the 2 hairstyles so I’m going to post both 😅
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited March 2020
    In Sweden we have “daylight saving-day” on March 29th 🧐
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    So i lost the dress because of no TS group...amazing. Thank you GLU so nice of you... 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    2nd place as usual lol
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    @emmaisson Same in France! So for us it's gonna be one month of shortened SYS (and events)!

Highest, lowest, and favourites. My scores ranged from 40 to 47, and I managed to get second place behind a stealthy ticket buyer. 

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I ended up in third! I like the earnable dress more that I thought I would!

Android
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh thank you so much! 💛☺️ I wish we had better gloves, kinda like the ones attached to Jessica Rabbit dress but in black, but these will have to be enough for now lol
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @thallisa I’d love gloves like that, at least you have those I don’t 😆
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    @emmaisson Same in France! So for us it's gonna be one month of shortened SYS (and events)!
    It won’t be shortened: only this one was, because it took place during the time change and they didn’t adjust the ending. From now on until March 29, you have one more hour of time difference with the US, so the events will finish earlier, but they will also start one hour earlier than what you used to have.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
    @Miyuri thank you for your explanation! It makes sense!
    Also I didn't know you were French ;)
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    This is the first time I would have completed a SYS - I only needed 27 on my final look - and I lost it by not getting to submit a 14th look by 15 minutes. If only I’d woken up a little earlier to play the first day. I am so sad!! I did still manage to get 5th place so at least I got that dress..
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Final two looks. Managed to get the last stars but was almost 100points away from the earnable dress, which sucks as I kinda liked it but nothing seemed to be working for me this week. I think these were the best scores I got the entire event. Finished in 14th place.

I play on iOS
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @Miyuri thank you for your explanation! It makes sense!
    Also I didn't know you were French ;)
    Haha, yes, French, from Reunion island (my parents are still there), living in South Korea, with a brother in Canada… Skyping with the whole family is quite a challenge because of all the time zones ^^
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    For the first time ever I had a pretty chilled group at first. Not a single ticket buyer. When there was an hour left, I was in first place with 717 points and the second doll had over 100 points less, so I had a good lead. When there was 20 minutes left, this girl who was in fifth place started to submit more and more outfits which were not even on the theme and overtook my place. This is so wrong!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    My female doll’s outfits were kind of repetitive for this SYS (gown events are often like that for me; I’m on autopilot with my best gowns!) so I wanted to show off Luka’s outfits. It’s too bad I had a very basic ticket buyer, because look at those scores! I had fun with it and was proud to place second!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Ithink the suggestion of in game notice, like the messages from Kalinda, letting all the players know about changes is good.   I checked back, and while we have weathered time changes before, last year the event ended on Saturday, before the time change. 
    And when we had the last change in November, the clock went the other way. That’s why players weren’t losing tickets if they started late. If time changes can be considered math.... right there is the problem fir me.  I’m sorry so be of you missed tickets.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I ended up 5th! I'm so happy!

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
    @Miyuri wow that's impressive geographical locations! I understand skyping through time zones must be hard 😅
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We'll do our best to communicate how daylight saving time affects events in the future. Weekend events run from Friday @ 5 AM Eastern to Sunday @ 10 PM Eastern and the Show Your Style events run from Thursday @ 3 PM Eastern to Sunday @ 9 PM Eastern. If you are ever confused about the end time, you can check the event timer in your game or convert these times to your time zone online.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Ended up on 10th😂😂
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    @kokokokonut is either half asleep or on a very bumpy subway ride 😂 or both.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9