Tips on how to finish the events (such as throwback)?

Arabella004Arabella004 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
I never seem to finish those events even if I play all the time I just finish 2/4 usually. Any tips on how to do it?
Android platform
Add me on fb 💕

Comments

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    If you're doing throwback its easiest to finish if you just do reality shows in Bel Air instead of normal gigs :)
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • Arabella004Arabella004 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    grada said:
    If you're doing throwback its easiest to finish if you just do reality shows in Bel Air instead of normal gigs :)
    Ohh I didn't know that, thanks! 
    Android platform
    Add me on fb 💕
    grada said:

In the beginning, I didnt know either and I missed out on so many nice items during weekend events, I was so surprised to see other people finishing them 😂
    grada said:
    grada said:

In the beginning, I didnt know either and I missed out on so many nice items during weekend events, I was so surprised to see other people finishing them 😂
    So that's the catch, I thought they bought energy with k stars or something  :D Any other tips for example for the dates (love is in the air) or events where you have to do a certain type of gigs? For example is it better to go on 8 hours long gigs 3 a day or shorter gigs and more of them?
    Android platform
    Add me on fb 💕
    Answer ✓
    @Arabella004 I always do the 3-hour gigs they're the best way to finish something quickly in my opinion. For dates, Oak in SoHo works best for me but you need to have money saved cause they cost quite a bit, and for professional gigs I also do 3-hour reality shows in Bel Air. :)
    grada said:
    @Arabella004 I always do the 3-hour gigs they're the best way to finish something quickly in my opinion. For dates, Oak in SoHo works best for me but you need to have money saved cause they cost quite a bit, and for professional gigs I also do 3-hour reality shows in Bel Air. :)
    Nice, thanks so much for the tips!
    Android platform
    Add me on fb 💕
  • dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hi,

Does anyone have any advice for finishing weekday throwback events. I just end up grinding 3 hour reality shows but sometimes I give up at the end. I’m level 58 just so you know. 
    Thanks ☺️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Hi .  I usually do 3 hour reality shows in BelAir.

I merged your question  with an existing thread on this topic, hopefully you[ll see previous replies that will help, and also new suggestions as well. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary