Purchased Clothing But Never Showed Up

pippipyepippipye Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I just put an outfit together in the wardrobe and went to purchase it. It said I needed 300 Stars or so, so I clicked the button that took me to buy stars. After purchasing the stars, the amount was immediately withdrawn to pay for the outfit that I had on. However, I went to my stuff and none of the things I bought are there. There is a random shirt that is new in my stuff, but I never had that item equipped. I made sure to check that the outfit I put together was still on when I finalized my payment. The amount of stars were withdrawn, yet nothing that I had on was purchased. Just a random shirt that wasn’t even in the category that the dress I had on was in. Anyone else have this happen to them before?

Comments

• pippipyepippipye Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Update: the random shirt I got was part of a celebrity perk. So my stars simply disappeared without giving me the outfit I purchased.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Do the things still appear in the Shop sections of the wardrobe?  You should send this info to support, in an in game ticket.  Out together the outfit gain, take a screenshot and ask for their hel.
    go to the top left corner of your game screen, ( lll/help/glu support ).  Good kuck and sorry you’re having this issue,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary