Options

Replaying KimK after 6? years

alphiealphie Registered Users 8 Posts
HI! i started playing back when the app was only like a year old, i had so many amazing original outfits from weekend events, all the houses and pets. My phone died and i never got to save my code :#
But im back again and playing from the beginning after not playing for possibly 6 years. MY GOSH so much has changed. Ive forgotten everything.
Anyway just wanted to say Hi and a thanks for all the helpful posts that im just scanning through. if you see me ask dumb questions dont mind me HAHA

Comments

• Options
    FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    Welcome to the Glu Forum! I'm glad to  know you got back into the game. That's exactly how I started playing again as well, lol. I lost all my progress because I stopped playing in 2014 but I came back because I felt nostalgic. It was worth to start playing all over again, though.  
    Everyone here is quite helpful and friendly, don't be afraid to ask for advice! 
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • Options
    JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Oh hi, I'm in the same situation! I started playing in 2014, just after it came out, until the end of 2015, when I fell really bad down a big flight of stairs and completely smashed my phone to bits. 

When I got a new phone I was surprised to find that my game had not been synced for months like it SAID it had, and I was set back so far that I just uninstalled and cried. I contacted Glu since I knew wrote down my user ID some time earlier in 2015, but they said I was sh*t out of luck.

I started playing again in February 2019 and although I miss my wardrobe full of super exclusive clothes, I'm doing pretty ok in catching up with all the new stuff.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• Options
    JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    You can always PM me if you have any questions on how to jumo start your progress in the most efficient way so you can catch up, @alphie
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9