🗳️SYS - 3/12/20 - St. Patrick's Day Party Theme! ☘️

Comments

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Well Kalinda said gowns in her preview so there will be gowns 
    Yes I know but me, myself and I will never vote for a gown. Even a green bikini its more appropriate.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I'm using gowns more often than not. I didn't like the scores I was getting last week when the week before is the best I've ever done. I already know I'm not going to like this theme. I at least want decent scores. I really hope next week's theme is better. 
    Edit: When are we going to be able to earn sapphire dye again? After spending a long while not getting pink dye I started getting more often recently but now no sapphire.
    Platform: Android

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I hope its true that more casual looks are gonna be the ones ppl vote for 😐cause i need the voting booth to not be a mess this time !  
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    As usual I'm going to wait and see what the voting booth brings. I don't know if it'd be too tacky to wear the holiday shamrocks and such or if people are going to want more glam.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I tried to make some looks too 🙈 now I realize that I don’t own that much green clothes..so thanks Kalinda for more dyes!🙃

Or I just need to dye green some gowns 😂😂
    iOS player 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Anyway I know it was in the phone call but I’m still not submitting gowns unless I literally have to just to get earnables lol and they won’t be getting my vote against any cute casual looks for sure 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Is anyone else afraid of this SYS? Because I am, I don’t have cool green clothes for the event.
    ANDD HEYY THIS IS MY FIRST ST PATRICK's DAY in KKH ♥
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I'm loving all the helpful gifts we're getting before SYS, the peridot dye is going to be so useful! Thanks Kalinda for coming through!
    - Emmy
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Idk if I should dye this in green... What dio you think...
    My doll looks like the joker LOL 🤣

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

What do you think? I really don't know what to do, because in my country this party doesn't exist

I'm looking like tinker bell kkkkkk
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @KatyKKH DO IT, PLEASE
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Late to the party but god bless @KalindaKing for answering our ever so subtle prayers for dyes!
    Also I am going to be spending far too long in the voting booth looking for the pint of beer- does anyone have a rough idea of how many diamonds it might cost? Because that is absolutely an essential and I should have bought it before the diamond Kollection came out. More evidence that I need to go with my heart and not my head sometimes. Or maybe I'm taking this game too deeply, who knows :sweat_smile:
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    KatyKKH said:
    Idk if I should dye this in green... What dio you think...
    My doll looks like the joker LOL 🤣

I also tried this lol

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Drinks are usually 15 diamonds.
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Does anyone have a screenshot of the Kalinda SYS message?
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Well Kalinda said gowns in her preview so there will be gowns 
    Yes I know but me, myself and I will never vote for a gown. Even a green bikini its more appropriate.
    Don’t give them ideas! 😂 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH I was just reading about the deaths in Italy today and I’m so sorry that you guys are going through such a scary situation! It must be so worrying :( It’s all we are talking about here in Germany these days; my partner is very worried too. Thanks for the reminder and I’m sending you all my best wishes that the emergency dissipates in the near future!
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    I know very well that this forum is a place to share our gaming experiences but I wanted to write about the situation here in Italy. as you know, italy is on high alert due to the coronavirus; all commercial activities are closed 24 hours a day, except for pharmacies and grocery stores, citizens cannot leave the house except to go to these two places or short trips. If the infection does not stop soon, our hospitals will be close to collapse.
    I explained the situation not to share my negativity with you but to make an appeal: even if you are in countries where the virus has not spread, please be careful. Don't allow him to infect people.
    Stay safe and wash your hands! ❤
    Sending lots of love and prayers to each and every one of you... And every single person in this forum.❤️ 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    HELP! i didn’t receive the peridot dyes after Kalinda’s call 😟 i tapped on the dyes but there’s still only 3 dyes in my kloset @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Rikk thank you 💕 there's such a bad atmosphere here... I was reading about other countries and I hope that everything will be okay for them too! 

@keepingupwithkelsey thank you so much, you're really kind ❤

@AmandaMKkh omg that's crazy!! Maybe with the new regulations and restrictions you don't have to risk your health and you can stay at home while working! This is so unfair! Sending you lots of love ❤❤❤

Android
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I only have 120 k-stars so which outfit should i pick?