☘️ KK:H Weekend Event - 3/13/20 - Party for St. Pat's All Weekend! 🎉🍻

Comments

• RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

Took a spin on the new kollection and I got the dress. Looove it 💕💕
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm so happy because I got the hair, which I really wanted, and I dodged energy! I almost picked that box but my heart told me to pick the one next to it and it worked!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box and then jacket and pants in my paid box. I feel blessed!

imageimage

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

excuse me while i cry because i just spent 40kstars on energy ☹️ i should have resisted the temptation...
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Got 40 k-stars in my free box so I took a shot and opened another... 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    Got 40 k-stars in my free box so I took a shot and opened another... 🤦🏻‍♀️
    I got the red one in my free box :/  
  • nicolinaanicolinaa Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    🙃🔫

IOS player  🐙
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Had to chase the cupcake it was just toooo cute and I'm a sucker for anything rainbow!!🌈❤💛💙💚💜✨Wish I would have gotten the hair but I suck at picking boxes soooo I had to stop while I still had Kstars lol.
    Also took a spin on the kollection and got dye.

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts

Wow! For once, I’ve got all 4 items in my free box! That never happens to me…!
    I picked the pants in my 1st one and I normally don’t spend k-stars outside of the VIP events but since I have accumulated quite a lot, I decided to try because I liked the other items… and I got the top! So glad I have the complete set! See, Glu, that’s how you make people happy! If I had these odds every time, I would buy boxes way more often…!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Got the jacket and energy. Debating about going after the pants 🤔. For everyone upset about items in their box, someday you’ll collect everything and only good items show up 😊
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    @bear are you still unable to load your offer wall? What platform? Is anyone else having this problem?
    Hi Koko, I don’t have an offer wall but I’m not sure if it’s because I am playing on an old device? The device is still on iOS 9 so I figured it was that
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Got the hair in my free box and I'm glad I didn't try chasing the cupcake because I usually stick to picking middle boxes and it was on the top right. Took a couple spins on kollections instead. I got the non bundle shoes from the new kollection which meh and because I was feeling down about my picks I took a spin on the Sequin Stunner kollection and got the bun 😭😭 I love it so much
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    150 k stars for 80? Bye. 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    This is just laughable at this point. 2 daily box items that should’ve been the outfit for this weekend. I really wanted it the most and would’ve been willing to chase. I haven’t seen an item in my daily GB in idk how long.
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas how much longer are you guys gonna pretend this isn’t an issue? 

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    i’m weak so i decided to chase the top and pants as well and i’m so happy i did 🥺

i won’t be able to complete vip at this point but i really love this outfit !! it also dyes beautifully 🥺
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

Hey Glu I only want a BUNDLE!! First, I earned the energy in the box Wild & Free, so I decided to play again and earned the 80kstars. Then, I was with 207 kstars again, so I thought now it will works (AGORA VAI), but no... 😪😪😪😪😭
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    There is nothing I hate more than a party weekend. 🥳😡 no chance to gain an extra star. Relationships don’t even increase with guests. They use so much energy!  

I hardly ever finish them!  What are the secrets?? I usually host in my house in Calabasas. Any tips and tricks to make this easier on my sanity?!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @alycat You can invite 9 guests in Bel-Air. Doing the actions for those guests will complete a 3-hr party for 36 energy.
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

Hey Glu I only want a BUNDLE!! First, I earned the energy in the box Wild & Free, so I decided to play again and earned the 80kstars. Then, I was with 207 kstars again, so I thought now it will works (AGORA VAI), but no... 😪😪😪😪😭

I insisted 😭😭 why I’m so dumb? I will not play again in this stupid boxes bye
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Got the cupcake in my free box but chased the others got the top,energy and event points :( Gonna chase pants and hair
  • JosefinaJosefina Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I got the cupcake in my free box! I got lucky this week! 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the hair and cupcake and I just spent so many Kstars chasing both but I finally got them lol. 

Surprisingly I had all 4 items in my free gift box again this week but I picked energy and daily gift box shoes in my free box:

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Got the pants on my free box, asked my bf to open two more cause I really love the hair, and he got the cupcake and the the hair!!! My two favorite items 😆 

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Got the hair in my free box but I really really want the cupcake. I only have 60 K-Stars, so basically only have one shot. Is it worth it? If I get the hideous pants or jacket I really will throw my phone across the room. 
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I got the top in my fb ... But I wanted the cupcake... I'm saving my kstars for vip

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited March 2020
    'feeling cute might delete later' with @dpeters 🥺💞 she's holding her ice cream but the photobooth doesn't show it. Glu please allow us to choose the pose of our friends!

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language