• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @Rikk the ones that let you pick a kstar box after you finish the gig with 5 stars? Yup, you get event points for them as well! 😊 
    Yes! Thank you @thallisa; I was too scared to try and waste like 90 energy 🙂
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited March 2020

Really enjoyed this event, I loved the GB items! 💚🍀 I’m debating on if I should open even more boxes because I really want the cupcake (I’m obsessed with handhelds lol)
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    do pets drop event points as tappables?
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
      @haikawa yes, sometimes. 🤗
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @TheBola ohhh thanks!! 😊
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Excuse me, what??? I was #3 like 30 minutes ago, and then this happened? I’m not okay with this happening all the time, and it is the oposite of «motivating» if thats what glu thinks it is
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    TheKylie said:

Excuse me, what??? I was #3 like 30 minutes ago, and then this happened? I’m not okay with this happening all the time, and it is the oposite of «motivating» if thats what glu thinks it is
    Does this finally stop when you reach #1? It happens to me all the time & every single time I see it I contemplate deleting the app forever lol
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    TheKylie said:

Does this finally stop when you reach #1? It happens to me all the time & every single time I see it I contemplate deleting the app forever lol
    I think it never stops. I drop from the first place almost daily. 🥴  I feel like it wasn't always this way. 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @oopsididitagain @TheBola i used to be #1 constantly before this thing began to happen.. since then I have never been able to reach higher than #3
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I accidently started an 8hr. party but since I'm spending the weekend socially distancing myself, I might as well. 
    Platform: Android

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Love this hairstyle 🍀

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited March 2020

Made it in time. Now I can sleep peacefully. 😴
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    At first I wasn’t sure about the hair because of that ear but now that I have it I love it 🤎

And I think we need more suits 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    In this week’s St. Patty’s boxes, I won these items: on the left, the hat and shirt, and on the right, the hat, sweater, beer, and shoes.

• kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I don’t know about anyone else, but it always takes me so much longer to finish party events. Just spent the last hour tapping like crazy for energy, but I’ve made it to the hair! Thank god that’s over with! 😂 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I’ve suppressed this memory since right after the event started.. but now that it’s over I have to announce that I switched from the box I normally pick for my free GB & got a daily box item. My normal box had the cupcake. I’m still recovering.
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

I love this week’s items especially the earnable hair 😍 it giving me ethereal high elf vibes.

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

Love this hair, I look like an elf 😍
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Sorry for closed eyes but this dress is my new favorite thing!  I will wear it often on my doll 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @mandamay76 do you know what those shoes are from? I imagine they’re dyed but I still don’t think I’ve ever seen the original color before, and I like them 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @mikaylachimo they are from an old st paddy’s day event - I bought them with diamonds a while back when I saw them in the booth - they aren’t dyed here but they dye well! 
    @mandamay76 thank you for the info!!
    @mandamay76 thank you for the info!!
    you’re welcome! When I use them in Sys I can tag you if you have diamonds to purchase them!
    @mandamay76 I currently have exactly one diamond lol but thank you so much for the offer!! If I’m ever looking for them I’ll let you know ☺️

Maybe one day glu will actually update throwback boxes and I’ll have a chance *hint hint @ glu*