KK:H Weekday TB Evemt- 3/16/20 - Relaxing TB then the Shamrocks arrive ☘️

Comments

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @mikaylachimo thank you!! That’s probably where all my stars are going for vip weekend 😳
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I hope I can get a nice Kollection 🤞🏻 I missed out on so many and I want to catch up a little bit 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    dolldream said:
    Wait...what counts as a professional gig for the weekday events? I just did one of Simon’s call gigs because I thought it would be an easy way to get event points but I didn’t get any😫is it just the games included on the storyline? 
    The fastest way is to do 3 h reality show at your bel air house! Invite 4 guests and do the action over their heads! Then if you don’t have the extra star, do 2,1,2,1 actions ☺️
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo this was my Gold Box pallete... Not very good i know, but at least i got Kash and not dyes sooo yay? :3 
    Only hoping now for a good Trowback Box!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    @emmaisson thank you so much! 💚
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Super lucky to have picked the only item in my palette! Hope my lucky streak continues with my TB box 🤞

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @kadamisia I'm shooketh, because at the beginning I didn't realise it is in polish. Good luck ♥
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Katya It may be because of my unreadable lopsided handwriting 😂 Thanks!!
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Happy St Pstrick’s Day. Hope everyone is doing ok.  The no gatherings of more than 50 people rule has gone into effect here.  All the news outlets are covering how bar owners are closed now on their busiest day of the year.  Plus side?  Lives will be saved on the road as drinkers will off the roads for the most part.  I just realized what about weddings?
    Ok,  Stay safe FDolls.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

I hope you’re all safe and healthy! ❤️✨Thank you for sharing your fears and opinions. We’re all in this together and we can support each other. 
    Just opened my 2nd box and actually I’m not mad at all! 💕 Got dye in 1st box. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    First two boxes Kash - not a Kstar in sight - gold box is this necklace which I’m not sure how to style 😑
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I am so slow with my boxes I'm only about to reach the second black box :D Are the collections worth investing in? Whenever I play them I only ever seem to get the energy bars and it drives me crazy!
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

😭
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited March 2020
    My gold box 
    I would have preferred the Britannia tile because I would have gotten the choker, glad I didn’t get kash although I won’t be using this purse 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    megandpp said:
    I am so slow with my boxes I'm only about to reach the second black box :D Are the collections worth investing in? Whenever I play them I only ever seem to get the energy bars and it drives me crazy!
    Honestly it depends on whether you have enough stars to spin a couple times. Sometimes I get the bundle on the first try, sometimes the last. I find the odds to be better with newer kollections, but I’ve seen some say the opposite. I think there’s a lot of cool items in them that you’ll never get elsewhere, though!!
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Gold box 😤
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Happy St Pstrick’s Day. Hope everyone is doing ok.  The no gatherings of more than 50 people rule has gone into effect here.  All the news outlets are covering how bar owners are closed now on their busiest day of the year.  Plus side?  Lives will be saved on the road as drinkers will off the roads for the most part.  I just realized what about weddings?
    Ok,  Stay safe FDolls.
    Yesterday they announced the closure of schools, gyms, restaurants (excluding pickup and delivery), and no gatherings of 10 or more people for the next 15 days. Of course this ban doesn't include companies like mine (who sell non-essential goods) who are all about $$ and will close only as a last resort, giving people a place to go and spread their germs and make everyone else sick. Thankfully I don't have direct contact with the public so I'll just hole up in my office with my hand sanitizer until I can go home. 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

at least thats an item out of the event gbs right 🥴
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Kind of off topic, but I've been trying to make a Facebook account for the longest time so I can add kkh friend and it's not letting me, it keeps getting disabled. What do these ppl want from me, like jeez. Whatever happened to the days you just put your name and email lol
    - Emmy
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Bear_KKH the same thing is happening to me! I’ve put off adding friends until I figure it out 
    Bear_KKH said:
    Kind of off topic, but I've been trying to make a Facebook account for the longest time so I can add kkh friend and it's not letting me, it keeps getting disabled. What do these ppl want from me, like jeez. Whatever happened to the days you just put your name and email lol
    Does it get disabled before or after you add friends? Are you adding a bunch of friends at once?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

I’ll be honest,  My tapping is going so slowly.  I probably won;t get past the 2nd. My doctors office called re my appt tomorrow...they had a checklist of questions...have I been out of the country I. The past 2 weeks. Do I have/ have I had a fever over 101?  Any coughing, chills, cold or weakness?  No? Then they’ll see me at my 9 a.m. appt, and it will be in and out for my pain med refill.  They said I was the first appt, so it was still 9 a.m., but they were ‘fanning out’ appts, so there was less chance of waiting in the waiting room.  If it wasn’t a controlled substance, they were just phoning it in.  So, I was glad they are taking extra measures for patient safety.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    First box was a meh black dress with sheer embroidered section (I think it's supposed to be roses but it looks like a stereotypical early 2000's tribal tattoo design lol), second box was 25 K-stars, which was a nice surprise. Third box was another black dress, but in a much more casual in style. I don't love any of the dresses but I'm hoping they might be of use in future SYSs

Anyone else like to pretend they go on shopping sprees during the throwback events? Much better impulse outlet than spending money on clothes irl lol.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts

I always get so excited when my go to box actually pays off!
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @soundspretty No I only get through the sign up part and it ask for your name and a picture to verify you're a real person, but it always gets disabled before an account is ever created. I've used my real name and picture. I don't have a Facebook at all either so it's not like I'm tied to another account. It's really annoying bc I just want one for kkh related use lol I had no idea they were so rigid.
    - Emmy
    Bear_KKH said:
    @soundspretty No I only get through the sign up part and it ask for your name and a picture to verify you're a real person, but it always gets disabled before an account is ever created. I've used my real name and picture. I don't have a Facebook at all either so it's not like I'm tied to another account. It's really annoying bc I just want one for kkh related use lol I had no idea they were so rigid.
    Wow! Granted it's been awhile since I signed up but I don't think I had to do all that, just provide an email. Just doing a quick search, some recommendations I found is to use an unique email and make sure you're not already logged into FB with a different account on the browser/device you are trying to register with.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    First box was a meh black dress with sheer embroidered section (I think it's supposed to be roses but it looks like a stereotypical early 2000's tribal tattoo design lol), second box was 25 K-stars, which was a nice surprise. Third box was another black dress, but in a much more casual in style. I don't love any of the dresses but I'm hoping they might be of use in future SYSs

Anyone else like to pretend they go on shopping sprees during the throwback events? Much better impulse outlet than spending money on clothes irl lol.
    From where is those bags?☺️
    iOS player 

@robertavyy You can buy them in the purse section for 40 k-stars