Inspirations ✨

kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
I know that many of us are inspired by ourselves to create our dolls, I like to think that Clarice is thin, rich and best friend of Kim Kardashian in my best version. An utopia lol
 But I also like to be inspired by characters or celebrities to compose my doll's style and personality. In this case, I decided to create this thread to find out if you also have inspiring muses.
Here are mine: Kendall Jenner, who is far from being my favorite member of the klan but I find her very beautiful and stylish. Victoria Pedretti, I love her simple style and I love every character she plays. Paolla Oliveira, a Brazilian actress who recently made a "novela" (it's like a tv serie but only has one season for like 6 months) which played a fashion blogger and I loved every look, even the most tacky. And last but not least, Alexa Demie, the beautiful latin goddess.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I don’t really have an inspiring muse. My doll usually looks like the first two pictures and these are just some features I like (the way I’d love to look like irl). I sometimes make her look like the third picture which gives me Daenerys Targaryen vibes and this VIP I want to buy these eyes that will give her a Brigitte Bardot look like in the fifth picture - I love her 💖

As for the style, I just dress her up the way I would do irl. I consider myself a hippie and love the 60s/70s style, so you can imagine how much I love this new hairstyle. During SYSs, my doll looks like a Kardashian when she needs to (usually classier... but not always 😶)

Still looking for the perfect eyes for my doll tho 🤣

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter