🛍️ KK:H Weekend Event - 3/20/20 Shop till you Drop! VIP! 🛍️

Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @rose2797 I’m helping some volunteers spreading photos on Facebook and after this insane situation I’ll be able to volunteer 🥰
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Omg i love everything! 😍
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Everything is very good!
    The only 2 itens i LOVE are the GiftBox hair and clutch!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Is that a bee & honey inspired dress?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Vuevé wants spoilers, please🤗 (he’s actually waiting for his morning biscuit lol)
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I’m not in love with the earnables but I have the cloud nine collection to spin so I’m going to spend all my K-Stars anyways 😘 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     So, I'll have to see it on my doll, but I thought I would like the GB hair a lot more than I do.  I think if it was a tad shorter I would be obsessed, but it's kind of an awkward length (or has awkward ends?) in my opinion.
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i like the earnable hair but i can survive without it. i want the coat in my free gb.
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Awwww!!! Thanks Koko for making me part of the banner <3
    I love putting you dolls in the thread openings.  Hey Emma,  what are you shopping for this weekend?
    Me?  That Kollection is kalling to me.  I know where my stars are going.  That kollection is wonderful.  I like everything but oh my my, I need that Kollection!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    the earnables are meh but i want the hair and i have things to buy so we'll have to see how it looks on my doll i guess gb i wont be spending for that unless i need to spend stars 😬
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

Awwww!!! Thanks Koko for making me part of the banner <3
    I love putting you dolls in the thread openings.  Hey Emma,  what are you shopping for this weekend?
    Me?  That Kollection is kalling to me.  I know where my stars are going.  That kollection is wonderful.  I like everything but oh my my, I need that Kollection!

It will depend on wich Kolections ill get tomorow!
    Also since im not in love with the earnables, will stop at the earings!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Loving some of it - kinda disappointed in the shoes and earrings - would have loved another handheld drink or something 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I’m honestly underwhelmed. I like the hair but I don’t have 500 kstars so I might just stop after the gift box. I’m hoping for the coat but I know I’ll probably end up with energy or something. 
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     So, I'll have to see it on my doll, but I thought I would like the GB hair a lot more than I do.  I think if it was a tad shorter I would be obsessed, but it's kind of an awkward length (or has awkward ends?) in my opinion.
    I honestly love how romantic the length + soft curls are but this pasta noodle by her ear ruins the whole hair for me lmao 

"pasta noodle" lol I'm cracking up & now I can't unsee it
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I dont really like the earnable earrings or dress so I’ll have to see the hair on my doll to see if its worth it. But I absolutely love the gb coat and purse, so we’ll see how this goes...
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Hi, I just wondered how many k stars it takes to earn each item? I’ve never gone beyond the first gift box on a VIP weekend and I really like the dress this week. Thanks!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I actually might keep my k stars this week... I like the earnable dress but I don’t think I love it ENOUGH if you what I mean? I’d be interested to see that GB coat in a champagne or red or gold colour! So hoping I win that on my free box! This week has completely gotten away from me and I can’t believe it’s almost SYS time, I’ve hardly opened my game at all this week! Where is the time going? 😱
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I love everything expect the earrings and purse💕 I want to see the gb hair on my doll to decide if I'm gonna chase it.