🛍️ KK:H Weekend Event - 3/20/20 Shop till you Drop! VIP! 🛍️

Comments

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Took a spin (or two). First of was engeefy (what else😫) but then..... THEN I GOT MY FIRST BUNDLE EVER 😍😍😍😍 IM SO HAPPY! And my bf chose the purse in my GB (I always pick the same box and if I would have stuck with that I would have gotten the hair, a liiiiiittle disappointing but better than nothing 🤗) 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    On top of it being VIP weekend, Maria has given nothing but kash luxe goals 😄 I'm not complaining!
    Maria rarely gives me Lux Goals!
    And when she does its usually furniture stuff for the houses 😔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Can someone show me the fashion goals dyed black ?
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I want more iridescent! I love it! I haven’t dyed anything with it, I don’t wanna waste it, and I so don’t care about the other colors! 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @oopsididitagain Thanks girl!!!!💖💖💖
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Last weekend my man picked out the cupcake in the GB and the pinafore dress on the Couture Kollection, first try for both, this week he's managed again to pick the only item I wanted out of the GB- this pimp coat. Never gonna use it but by god I needed it. Definitely only having him open my boxes from now on, madness
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @therealChar

I think I read someone wanted to see the shoes a few pages back, here they are

- Emmy
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @therealChar

Thank u! I wanted to see shoes. I like them even more right now!🥺
    iOS player 

Bear_KKH said:
    @therealChar

Thank u ♡ i like it alot 

• JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    I really regret not going for additional gift boxes last week... I promised myself I would save all my K-stars for this event but I kind of hate everything. On the plus side, my kollections are really meh, so now I don't have to feel obligated to spend K-stars on bad kollections just to chase the earnables.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Nvm, double post
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @robertavyy I was trying to find your comment lol. Yea, the shoes are so pretty! Best part of the FG imo
    - Emmy
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Got the hair in my box not bad but was really hoping for the coat bet it looks great dyed! But anyways here’s how I styled the hair I’m calling this look ‘corona casual’ bc it’s basically what I’ve been wearing the past week. Hope everyone’s staying inside and keeping positive! :)
  • HolHolHolHol Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I accidentally bought the blue skirt looking through a skirt to buy (I don’t like it) 😭 and on top of that, I got this jumpsuit thing when choosing from the boxes on this VIP event and I spent k-stars on the skirt. Why can’t they just put k-stars or dyes instead of the jumpsuit things and the other basic things no one wants. 🙄☹️😩

edited March 2020
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos so lucky i spent all my kstars and got everything but the bundle from that collection this week you look stunning though!
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

My free GB
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

Alright, I admit it, I’m obsessed with the GB hair now too
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    I bought *another* box looking for the hair.... got the clutch. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s cute, but I still want the hair 😞
    Y’all are really rocking it!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos aww thank you💕
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Oh man all you guys with the hair are really testing my self control! I was so convinced I didn’t like anything from the spoilers but the more I’m seeing the hair, the more I’m falling in love with it! Knowing how poor my luck is on VIP weekends, I really, really don’t want to waste my stars but you’re making it so hard 😂
    I play on iOS
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I chased a little the gb hair and I didn't get it but I got the purse and the shoes. Three or four boxes were kstars so it made my way to the earnable dress easier; I have to admit it, it's growing on me! Now I need all my strenght to not chase again the hair because I want to invest my kstars on some kollections 

Android
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH your doll is so pretty! love this look 😊
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @lilviv thank you! You're so kind 💕
    Android
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    edited March 2020

Hated the hair at first but after seeing it on all you forum dolls I fell in love🤍💙🧡💛❤️ My free(ish? I guess I mean it’s a 15 k star) box :)

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Could anyone pretty please show me the FG dress dyed different colours?? I’m on the fence but I love how it looks black so I’m just wondering if other colours are awesome too... thanks in advance 😇
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍