🎆KK:H v10.10-Update 🎆 It’s Here!

Comments

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @HannahKKH I LOVE YOU 😭😭
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    🤔 youd think they offer a business cause it obviously makes sense. We could come in pick colors for our palettes and lipsticks and names and promote the launch and sell out and get a big reward of stars and diamonds. But glu is like here have some hand me down clothes and some random outfits we threw together with weird makeup choices. 😐 i swear 
    I’m a make up junkie in r/l and I would LOVE this in the storyline. plz Glu, let me make my dream goth make up line 🦇
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    @snakiekkh LOVE YOU TOO GAL 🥰
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @HannahKKH im a huge makeup junkie too. So id love to own this business! 😊 imagine if they allowed us to create our own lip combos and eyeshadow combos!
    @therealChar that would be amazing! it’s never gonna happen but we can dream about it 🙄
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    So if you are planning on buying one of the outfits for 80 stars, you should pick one of the other two hairstyles for free first and you will have 4 items for the same price. 
    I wish I did this 🤦🏻‍♀️😤
    @HannahKKH i didnt really understand what she said😅 u wish u did what ? 
    @Tazzy21 definitely agree with your last point, for everything that's going on at the moment that must be hitting Glu and their designers I was so pleasantly surprised for such a wide variety of different styles in Santa Monica (mainly for that septum piercing, SO glad they introduced one) and also for the extra kstars from Simon in Cape Town! So big thanks to them for keeping us going when half of us are in lockdown!
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Ugh PLZ Glu fix the “zoomed out” view like it’s really weird playing the game like this!
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Idk who to pick for my alliance 🙈
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @EsraaKKH you can pick a hairstyle for free or buy a whole outfit for 80 k-stars. If you know you want to buy an outfit, then select the free hair you want THEN buy the outfit — that way you get 4 items instead of 3! Does that make sense? Thanks to @ashleydianem for the heads-up post about it 🙂
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i’m trying so hard to convince myself to wait for vip to get these looks! (big emphasis on TRYING) so so so tempted to buy them now!!! 🥺🥺😭 the dress is gorgeous and the Rocker look is AMAZING! my lil pop punk heart 🖤

wish i could buy the outfits separately but i know that’ll be more expensive!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    @KKH_Jaz I'm having the same issues with alliances, I want to pick tonight so I can start tomorrow morning but I don't trust any of them of course.
    Think I'll go with Willow as she's the B-lister in the game now Skylar is around so would be easier to beat in the final, although I do kinda feel like (or at least hope that) it doesn't matter who you pick and it's just getting 5 stars in the round which matters most, potentially? Unless teaming up with Skylar gives my doll Coronavirus but I'm praying they've not committed that much to their storyline for this one hahaha
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I think I'll choose Willow for the alliance. I mean we've gone against her a billion times before, right? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    @snakiekkh I was leaning towards willow too. Fingers crossed
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    @HannahKKH you're so beautiful 🥺
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    I chose Crystal. I honestly just hate Willow that much. 🤷‍♀️  Although she’d be “easier” to beat in the final. 

Also... any dolls that picked the jumpsuit try to dye it yet? 
  • EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @EsraaKKH you can pick a hairstyle for free or buy a whole outfit for 80 k-stars. If you know you want to buy an outfit, then select the free hair you want THEN buy the outfit — that way you get 4 items instead of 3! Does that make sense? Thanks to @ashleydianem for the heads-up post about it 🙂
    @Rikk yeah now it makes sense😅 Thanks alot beautiful❤️❤️
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I chose Crystal. I honestly just hate Willow that much. 🤷‍♀️  Although she’d be “easier” to beat in the final. 

Also... any dolls that picked the jumpsuit try to dye it yet? 
    I liked it in a couple colors but I’m low on dye so didn’t dye it 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    @KalindaKing any word on sorting it out for us people who can’t even play at all? 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I picked Willow.  She might be everything that's wrong with the world, but she still doesn't get my blood boiling like Crystal Fletcher does.
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @mandamay76 the opal is so pretty!!  Thank you :) 
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    Alright I’m so annoyed with myself right now. I got so overexcited about the cute new outfits that I picked the luxe outfit and didn’t get a second hairstyle for free when I could have. Also now seeing that it could have been purchased during VIP, I also wish I had saved it for that. 😭😭😭
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Picked willow 💁🏾‍♀️ i want to best her
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I am loving the update! 
    Also, should I pick Willow or Crystal?
    I mean, my pick will affect the storyline?
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I bought the 3rd outfit and I didn’t get any hairstyle for free 😭 I thought I would still be able to get a free hairstyle after purchasing one look 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Amilicious What do you mean? What's wrong with your game?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I thought that if I picked a free hairstyle that was my only option and I wouldn’t get anything else, so I bought the 1st luxe option and then it turns out you can buy them all for 80 kstars each after you pick 😤
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤

I just updated the game and it’s no longer usable on an iPad Pro. It’s completely cropped out and I can’t do a thing in game anymore now 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
    Can’t check out my currency or tap anything on the screen.
    Very very very frustrating. Anything I try to tap it’s completely offset, I can’t do a single thing in game anymore. I tap on travel, it prompts me to the menu. I try to start a reality show, it just asks me if I want to purchase some decoration in front. The game on an iPad Pro is rendered completely useless right now. Can’t even go in the closet. 
    @KalindaKing this is what @Amilicious is talking about!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Oh I see. I'm really sorry, but unfortunately the display changes on Apple devices are beyond our control. I can check with the team tomorrow to see if we have any other advice.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.