🎆KK:H v10.10-Update 🎆 It’s Here!

Comments

• Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    Gigi_kkh_ said:
    Btw I play on ipad and I always hated how everything is zoomed in so I’m happy the way it looks now .
    So you’re zoomed out on your iPad? What model of iPad is it? And what version of iOS?
    Because for @Amilicious and me (iPad Pro), we’re even more zoomed in than before. And nothing we tap is in the right place.
    I don’t know what model @thenailaholic has, but on hers, it looks like it’s flattened at the top and missing a big chunk on the right.
    @KalindaKing
    Omg then this needs to be fixed. Yes mine is zoomed out now and it’s so much better than before and everything in the right place just tiniest smaller which is no big deal 😥 but mine is not pro this is its info : 

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @Miyuri @Amilicious @thenailaholic Which iPad Pro do you have? For example, do you know if you have the 2nd or 3rd generation iPad Pro? This info will help the team troubleshoot and try to help you. Go to iOS Settings > General > About
    @KalindaKing It doesn’t say which generation it is in Settings. iPad Pro from 2018 is 3rd generation (confirmed by the model number for mine: A1980). @Amilicious has an iPad Pro she bought in 2019, but it should also be 3rd generation, since the 4th one will only be out tomorrow.
    @thenailaholic has another model of iPad, not an iPad Pro, and what appears on her screen is different from @Amilicious and me.
    As stated in my signature, I have the latest version of iPad OS.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @Gigi_kkh_ I think I'm just being slow but can you explain what you meant with the standing pose being a possible reason for removing the try on feature? I'm a dumb-dumb today 
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Did anyone else get the handheld make up palette after the first round of the contest? Cause I didn’t.  
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Since the update I don't get videos to lower the loading time for energy :( anyone else?
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Spend a solid 5 hours doing storylines on my second game and ended with even more quests. Progress 🤗🤗🤗🤗
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    edited March 2020
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @Gigi_kkh_ tbh i think it’s only because it isn’t officially a “pop up shop”, the clothes are just being displayed in that location. I dont think they were even aware of that glitch, but they will probably fix it now anyway...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I don’t know where to post this so I’ll post it here. I’ve never gotten this kollection before and I really want the bundle hair! Is there anything that I’m supposed to do to get this? Like should I finish a certain kollection to get this one or what?

iOS player
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    I don’t know where to post this so I’ll post it here. I’ve never gotten this kollection before and I really want the bundle hair! Is there anything that I’m supposed to do to get this? Like should I finish a certain kollection to get this one or what?

I have never seen this one either - I keep getting certain ones over and over but not this one!
    I have never seen this one either - I keep getting certain ones over and over but not this one!
    same!!! I keep getting the same ones each week it’s kind of a bummer!
    iOS player
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited March 2020
    This little eyeshadow pallete is so cute 🥰☺️

iOS player 

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Okay I'm probably asking something that's already been answered...and it's probably dumb...but do I have to actually purchase one of the bundles to pass the first round of the competition or can I take the free hairstyle and just 5 star the gig? I really don't want to spend Kstars until vip.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Okay I'm probably asking something that's already been answered...and it's probably dumb...but do I have to actually purchase one of the bundles to pass the first round of the competition or can I take the free hairstyle and just 5 star the gig? I really don't want to spend Kstars until vip.
    I didnt buy the luxe and just 5 starred the gig. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited March 2020
    If you play on iPad Pro and are having display issues, please let us know which iPad Pro model you have @Amilicious

I’m playing on iPad Pro and my game looks exactly the same as before the update?? So I don’t think it’s all iPad pros, or at least all models of it? 

Idk what exact year/model mine is, but it is a 13 inch not an 11 so maybe that’s why I don’t have the same zoom issue. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kkhlunakkhluna Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I still haven't received Maria's call :( I updated my game since yesterday and I'm still waiting for that call :(
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Does the pop up shop go away after finish the storyline?
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@brunakkh no its still there. 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @therealChar thanks!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    I think the zoomed out screen works fine for devices with larger screen, but on iphone 8 (which I have) and previous models everything looks very tiny. Can anyone see this palette? Because I can’t 😫😫😫
    Glu please fix this 🙏🏼

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    So if you are planning on buying one of the outfits for 80 stars, you should pick one of the other two hairstyles for free first and you will have 4 items for the same price. 
    That’s so genius 💁🏼‍♀️😂 because I like second hair but 3rd dress 🙈😂I’m going to do that!
    ... I don’t get it 🙃😭
    In a previous update we got the face in pic 1 without the annoying line (as shown in pic 2). Now I think it’s about time we get the face in pic 3 without the line too. Please glu make it happen 🙏🏻
    iOS player
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Has anyone completed all three gigs? Are the popup shop outfits still there available to buy?