🗳️🍫SYS - 3/26/20 - Candyland Event - How Sweet it is!🍬

Comments

• emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Which candy-like items are available for diamonds? 🍭🧁🍰🍦🍫 I have 15 💎 and I wanna use them on just the right item 🤩 
    I neeeeeeeed that milkshake and TS dress 😭😍
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I love the prizes!!!🍭
    question for ticket buyers: if you buy tickets and only get 5 videos a day, how do you earn stars for the VIP events? 😖

I get stars from the businesses, I have all of them I think

That plus the 5 daily videos plus the stars you get from guests with 500/1000 points usually gets me to 500 or at least close by the time of the event

I hate that I could get 600 from watching videos of only my dumbass hadn't bought something to remove the ads 4 years ago. My mom plays the game now and I advised her to never buy anything from the game because honestly nothing is worth losing your videos over tbh
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Here’s Kalinda’s call

I’m posting these to hold me accountable to using these outfits and not caving and switching to gowns when they score bad. But I think they cute 🍦🧁🍭🍬

14th look - earnables
    These looks are amazing 😍 wish I had more pink in my kloset 💞 and I’m dying for the pink roots ponytail 🤩😭 I’ll definitely vote for all the looks!! 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Call from Kalinda 😊

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    emiliedk said:
    Which candy-like items are available for diamonds? 🍭🧁🍰🍦🍫 I have 15 💎 and I wanna use them on just the right item 🤩 
    I neeeeeeeed that milkshake and TS dress 😭😍
    I know that the cupcake with the candle is available, and I feel like it’s pretty versatile and cute!
  • AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Kalinda’s call.. sparkle is a must ... and I guess since she said pick fancy clothes, gowns are fair game lol...
    Wish it was more specific like colors etc...

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Honestly tho I would appreciate even a few drops of pink dye since something broke in the game and we don't get it anymore.

I know, I honestly hope more for pink dye than for k-stars when opening boxes now
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    People keep calling the earnable a drink, but TBH it looks more like a ice cream sunday to me!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I’m posting these to hold me accountable to using these outfits and not caving and switching to gowns when they score bad. But I think they cute 🍦🧁🍭🍬

14th look - earnables
    Same not doing nor voting for gowns. I love your styling!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    "FANCY" = GOWNS EVERYWHERE :(
    "FANCY" = GOWNS EVERYWHERE :(
    😐 yup im like you can be fancy in cute short dresses too. But ppl are already preparing their angel costumes and large ballgowns.
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I was preparing looks like this 😂 I think it's going to be sparkly long dresses and gowns getting the good scores though, we'll see. I need that TS dress so I'm going for what scores best. 

What do we think of the pie handheld?

- Emmy
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @emiliedk thank you doll!! These items are available for diamonds.

There’s also an ice cream cone and a popsicle in the closet for pretty cheap. 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Love everything!!! To bad I have NOTHING that fits this theme in my closet.................😭😭
    Bear_KKH said:
    I was preparing looks like this 😂 I think it's going to be sparkly long dresses and gowns getting the good scores though, we'll see. I need that TS dress so I'm going for what scores best. 

What do we think of the pie handheld?

Pie might be hit or miss. If i see it ill vote for it though.
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I am just terribly sad that the month when the colourful icecream was the prize my game was glitching and I could not get it ☹️
    @emiliedk thank you doll!! These items are available for diamonds.

There’s also an ice cream cone and a popsicle in the closet for pretty cheap. 
    Thanks doll 😍 I already got the cone, and will get the popsicle if it seems to score well too 🤓 I wish the rainbow lollipop was available for diamonds 😍🍭 
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    The TS dress is gorgeous!! 😍 and I love the freakshake! i don't know if they saw my post but i suggested one a while ago! (i also posted one that looks more like the earnable but it didn't fit on my phone screen lol)
    I laughed about the ‘so it doesn’t look weird like the other one. ‘ Lol.  I love the way this looks in our hands.

@KatyKKH  the process takes a bit longer than a couple of weeks.  I think it might have been inspired by Helena’s suggestion in January.
    but yours was right on the money as far as style.  You might be like me, and have useless esp.  lol.  But great suggestions both of you guys!  Now, would either or both of you please suggest a Harley for me?  Someone has a little luck with their suggestions. :)

Thank you @kokokokonut, you're probably rigth I just got exited! 😂 And of course I'll suggest Harley... I love her too. 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I forgot about the heart shaped box of chocolates and the hot chocolate. I'm using those too.
    Platform: Android

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I don't know where to post this but, is anyone else having trouble with Your daily videos? Mine are not working... 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • axtina27axtina27 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I love the prizes!!!🍭
    question for ticket buyers: if you buy tickets and only get 5 videos a day, how do you earn stars for the VIP events? 😖
    My ability to watch videos disappeared completely a few months ago which is why I even started buying things but I only ever get to like the 2nd box in VIP events now. I’ve only bought tickets or stars a couple of times and I just can’t justify buying 600 stars for a VIP. 
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    People keep calling the earnable a drink, but TBH it looks more like a ice cream sunday to me!
    It’s Diabetes in a cup TBH 🤣🤣 but it looks so cute 😅
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    This is for tomorrow’s event right?

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
     KatePillgrim said:
    PixiDust said:
    I’m one gig away from getting the makeup palette... if I dye it black will it look like dark chocolate ?🍫 😂
    maybe it’s just the zoomed out screen but it kinda looks like white chocolate with the champagne dye 🤣

your doll looks so beautiful! where's this eye makeup from?
    Thankyou so much 🥺 the makeup was from the christmas boxes last year 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃