Fun Time - Spontaneous Thought / Rambling Thread - (Voice To Text w/No Corrections) 😊

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited March 2020 in KKH General Discussion
We’ve all done it.  Hit send before checking for typos. I don’t know about you, but my fingers are not used to typing out a few letters and taking the screen prompt. When that’s not message up....I use VTT, but I speak too fast for that to work well. Lol.   So, after some VTT Uncorrected Posts. @Jabberwooh had an idea......
Jabberwooh said:
@kokokokonut honestly I wish voice to text was more common lol. Certain things are so hard to truly get across correctly through text only and I love a good rant. I'd be up for a "spontaneous thoughts/rambling thread" where you have to use voice to text and you're not allowed to correct any mistakes lol. Anyways, your message was at least understandable! I've sent so many messages while literally drifting in and out of sleep and they're just a bunch of random characters although I'm convinced that I typed the right thing 😂 

Let’s try it. Who’s up for a fun game of VTT?
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts

Oh god... here's me trying to explain my biggest pet peeve in the game via VTT:

"Okay so the photo shoot destinations like there's one in Reykjavik and I think there's once you know the one with the eagle on the side if whatever and there's just one button and it's off to the side and it is on top the Bailey's gift box once it's right on top and also you can click like think this is right exact height for you to try to click starts if you cannot just end up clicking the button in a can't believe they have a 6X I know it's been there since 2014 for the surgery in July no u"

It tried 😂

Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wow and I thought things that I said made absolutely no sense well today is Sunday and I’m absolutely frazzled because usually I have all week long to myself and then I work hard in front of my family on Saturday and Sunday but they’re home all week long though it is so I’m just running myself ragged the house has never looked so clean and he keeps telling me I can’t believe you got like this place all day long all week long if they only knew.

Done: I can’t believe it almost got The Whole thing.
    Nah.   I think I will just copy and paste some of the VTT things that pop up in other areas of my life.  Like texting.  VTT totally doesn’t understand me then. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2020

Oh god... here's me trying to explain my biggest pet peeve in the game via VTT:

"Okay so the photo shoot destinations like there's one in Reykjavik and I think there's once you know the one with the eagle on the side if whatever and there's just one button and it's off to the side and it is on top the” Bailey's gift box”once it's right on top and also you can click like think this is right exact height for you to try to click starts if you cannot just end up clicking the button in a can't believe they have a 6X I know it's been there since 2014 for the surgery in July no u"

It tried 😂

Ok, I keep reading....I translated part.....baily’s GB.....Daily gift box.   I thought we were going to have drinks.....you meant cash.  Lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    spanish is my native Language so I'm not sure How This Is going to work
    Okay so I haven't been playing with you everyday Because I haven't Had the time But I'm Still a little obsessed about the game Freak Show there's a Houston at my country that is the initial fee and with Every Little Thing Beatles single ticket buyers

OMG this is hilarious! I think I should translate what I was trying to say lol "Ok so I haven't been playing like I used to, everyday, because I haven't had the time but I'm still a little obsessed about the game, for example, there's a shoestore in my country that has the initials TB and whenever I see those initials I think about ticketbuyers" it started ok but I have no idea where the Beatles part came from :lol:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere