🗳️ SYS - 4/2/20 - Island Castaway!

Comments

• pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    daffodil said:

I was saving this look for Halloween, but do you guys think I can use it now? 🤪 minus the reindeer of course
    Absolutely not. Gowns don't belong on a tropical island.
    It’s not a gown, it’s her fins 🤪
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Doing Pretty good so far......and trailing two ticket buyers. Girl slow your roll , we have 2 days left!
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Taking inspiration from @pinkrainbow, agree if I should submit this, LOL for no 
    This one actually makes much more sense than mine haha, I like it!
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    How can they motivate us to vote more, if we don’t know how much we usually vote each week? We need to know how much more we need to step it up!
    Right??! Like I’m hoping for an update halfway through voting maybe of how many votes we have, or a progress bar at least. We are completely in the dark about it all which is frustrating.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    kkhmarie said:
    How can they motivate us to vote more, if we don’t know how much we usually vote each week? We need to know how much more we need to step it up!
    Right??! Like I’m hoping for an update halfway through voting maybe of how many votes we have, or a progress bar at least. We are completely in the dark about it all which is frustrating.
    and I need motivation to vote because the voting booth is so repetitive and is a bathing suit show and not a lot of creative looks to keep you wanting to vote like last week! 
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Got the... dress? Idk but I don't like it that much

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    does anyone know where this hair is from? it’s so pretty and I was voting fast I didn’t get the chance to press on “get look”

iOS player
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    The girl in last place hadn’t posted a look since yesterday’s first two tickets... she had like 63 points - she is now in first with over 350 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve been in first entire time! She’s not really on theme so I’m hoping I can pass her without using extra tickets! But I want that dress! 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Im coming for you Tori 😂💁🏾‍♀️ 
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Gigi_kkh_ said:
    Looks 3,4 and 5

I never wore or liked this dress but with this score it leveled itself from storage to wardrobe 😂
    That bucket hat is so cute!
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts

Im coming for you Tori 😂💁🏾‍♀️ 

lol sorry i had to 😂 but yes get her!! lmao i'm rooting for you! 
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I had one 50 last week and I’m not sure I’ll get one this week. think I’m gonna stop trying and just submit basic bathing suits since I’m failing anyway

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

I realize my closet is missing bathing suits :/:neutral:
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    hey dolls!! i'm trying to decide if i should submit this look or not lol tbh i personally love it but voters are unpredictable (i'm over seeing gowns as the popular vote 🙄) & idk if this one is too much of a "the ship wrecked, she's been stranded on the island for months, has to make fire with stones but on the good side, she has now befriended the animals of the jungle" vibe 😂 
    LIKE for yes
    LOL for no
    thanks in advance y'all!✨
    I got 50 without the cute monkey so do it! 😍
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @Chooky1116 omg lol our minds 😂 thanks for the advice!! i'll listen to you lol i just bought the little monkey today so i've been trying to use him as much as i can 😂 and i find him adorable but maybe voters not soo much 🥺
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    swear 1 million of those 10 million votes is going to be from me 😂 I’ve been hunting through the voting both for one particular hair for like an hour
    IOS player 💕
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    swear 1 million of those 10 million votes is going to be from me 😂 I’ve been hunting through the voting both for one particular hair for like an hour

lol, i wish there was some sort of update or chart to show the voting progress. and you can't just leave us hanging like that, which hair?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

lol, i wish there was some sort of update or chart to show the voting progress. and you can't just leave us hanging like that, which hair?
    This one, I’ve been seeing it so much and now that I finally have enough diamonds I can’t find it ☹️😂

IOS player 💕
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)