🗳️ SYS - 4/2/20 - Island Castaway!

Comments

• JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    🤦🏾‍♀️ she panicked  yall and decided to buy more and finish the event. This is not fair at all. 😐
    I was really rooting for you 😢😪
    IOS player 💕
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    swear 1 million of those 10 million votes is going to be from me 😂 I’ve been hunting through the voting both for one particular hair for like an hour
    Update nobody asked for but finally found it and I’m obsessed 😁😁😁

woohoo! i bought it last week and would've submitted it for you, but glad you finally found it, it looks fantastic!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    your doll’s gorgeous! 😍 @JahneCarter
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    your doll’s gorgeous! 😍 @JahneCarter
    Thank you! 😊💕
    IOS player 💕
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Me using my 30 plus sapphire dyes 😂 on every swimsuit i got. Im keep playing the event till the last day though but im get as close as possible and over throw her. 
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    @therealChar Same thing is happening to me too. What annoys me the most is that they panic buy and submit the worse looks possible and check every few hours to make sure no one gets close and if they do then they panic buy again.
    Android doll 💙
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    My game ate one of my tickets 😞 is there a way to fix this?
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Yeeeees @Chloè_KKH, that's me! How did you know? 😁
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    @livyx Your looks have been my absolute favorite this sys. I’m just so confused at how you aren’t at the top of the leaderboard☹️ 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @Chooky1116 omg lol our minds 😂 thanks for the advice!! i'll listen to you lol i just bought the little monkey today so i've been trying to use him as much as i can 😂 and i find him adorable but maybe voters not soo much 🥺
    Let me know how you go ☺️ The monkey is adorable the voters are crazy 😜 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts

This is always my favourite SYS!  Maybe because summer is my favourite time of year!  But, honestly loving the opportunity to get creative with looks!  

Also splurged some diamonds on the monkey, bird and butterfly aura (which I am obviously using to death this SYS). 🥰
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    🤦🏾‍♀️ she panicked  yall and decided to buy more and finish the event. This is not fair at all. 😐
    My strategy is that I usually try to hold off and stay a good distance away from them until Sunday. That way, I don’t scare them into panic buying. I want them to feel nice and secure until the last minute. 😂
  • AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I’ve been milking this TS skirt all over the place, too bad I’ve lost on the bikini top that SYS, would’ve made my life easier, but so far I’m having a blast, I love this theme .... 

Looks 1-6 

edited April 2020
    alycat said:
    My strategy is that I usually try to hold off and stay a good distance away from them until Sunday. That way, I don’t scare them into panic buying. I want them to feel nice and secure until the last minute. 😂
    I initially thought she was just a triple threat buyer. But shes shown me that she is gonna buy as much to keep me away so ill save one of my tickets to keep my distance. Might have to buy an extra to over take her. But her looks arent great.
    @therealChar Same thing is happening to me too. What annoys me the most is that they panic buy and submit the worse looks possible and check every few hours to make sure no one gets close and if they do then they panic buy again.
    Exactly! All that money she could buy herself some good clothes. But instead shes in gowns and skirts with a bikini throw in every so often 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Ok, so I’m officially giving up. I clearly don’t have the wardrobe for this theme. I’m just gonna submit casual clothes and see where it gets me. I refuse to turn to gowns. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    Here’s my lowest, highest and favourite 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    My first 6 looks!
    Don’t mind the first one, it’s finished, it’s just a glitch. I wanted to do something more castawayish but I decided to follow Kalinda’s advice

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    jfletccch said:
    @livyx Your looks have been my absolute favorite this sys. I’m just so confused at how you aren’t at the top of the leaderboard☹️ 
    @jfletccch aww you’re too nice, thank you 🥰 I just feel we’re in a group where there is a lot of dolls with on theme looks so it’s a little more difficult to get on top 5. It’s just one of those SYS where I score low and can’t catch up 😂 But don’t worry, I don’t mind not getting the TS prizes so I’m just trying to be creative and have fun! I’m glad you’re on top 5 though, you submit amazing looks 💚
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • zeekayyzeekayy Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    My game ate one of my tickets 😞 is there a way to fix this?
    @beachespeaches contact glu support, they'll return your ticket soon. It happened to me last weekend and that's what I did.
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts

Little bit obsessed with this hair😅
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @AguadeCoco I knew it cause your doll it's so gorgeous and I recognized her immediately💕
    Android
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Aaaaw, you're so sweet @Chloè_kkh 💕
    That look got me 51! But looks 7 & 8 went down pretty rough...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I submitted the yellowy cut away dress and I started thinking we should be allowed to submit looks without shoes. It would fit this theme.
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

Pretty much all my looks are the exact same at this point lol
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5-8. Was in 1st for all of 30 seconds which was a surprise. Would be happy to stay in top 5 as the bottle bag is cool, though I’m not optimistic about my chances. I’m hoping to get to the hair as I really like how it looks on my doll.

I play on iOS
    Think the doll on the right is a forum doll? If so I voted for you, and you were the popular choice ☺️.
    Been doing some voting and I’m so happy to see that the voters aren’t choosing gowns anymore, and the popular choices are actually the dolls that respect the theme. 

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @AnneMariie looks like the girl in first place in my ts!
    @TheKylie oh dang haha, she’s on theme at least, she plays fair 😂👍🏻.
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Looks 5-8th. I just want to have fun and be on theme. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    legit tired of looking at the same bikinis in the voting booth 😂 this SYS feels so long i can’t believe there’s still another day left... we’d better get those 10mil vote rewards on monday!!!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡