šŸ—³ļø SYS - 4/2/20 - Island Castaway!

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Is it this one? @therealChar

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Yessss @AmandaMKkh thank you ! I was gonna buy diamonds for it cause it looked nice on me and i clicked out by accident!
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 8 and 9 ā˜ŗļø

edited April 2020
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos exactly. Like we never ever got how much voting has ever happened in any event. This is a very boring event cause there isnt alot of swimwear tbh.
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I leveled up, yay!
    But Iā€™m doing so badly.Ā 
    (I should not have used the bandana)

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks 7-10
    Proud of #8!
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    5-8 looks

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Looks 1 - 8

Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I hate how this has turned into a bathingsuit sys - Ā there are sooo many cute looks losing to Kloset bathing suits and daily gb ones just dyed a different color with no styling at all - itā€™s the bikini has become the gown in this theme - and itā€™s making the voting booth super boringĀ 
    jhabs said:
    I hate how this has turned into a bathingsuit sys - Ā there are sooo many cute looks losing to Kloset bathing suits and daily gb ones just dyed a different color with no styling at all - itā€™s the bikini has become the gown in this theme - and itā€™s making the voting booth super boringĀ 
    But the theme is island castaway lol.. I think bathing suits are totally appropriateĀ 
    Iā€™m not saying they arenā€™t appropriate at all Iā€™m just saying that tropical dresses arenā€™t getting the love they should up against a GB bathing suit with no styling in the voting booth -
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    What about an island cast away explorer? (Agree for yes, like for no)
    damn, you know I should just wear a gown! All my cute ideas are just dying. Hmm what about the mermaid (awesome for yes, lol for no)

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I've been 1st place this whole time and a tb just came out of no where with double my points

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Can someone tell me where the super messy curly hair is from and the curly hair with two buns on top? I want them so badly but neither can be purchased with diamonds.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited April 2020
    What about an island cast away explorer? (Agree for yes, like for no)
    damn, you know I should just wear a gown! All my cute ideas are just dying. Hmm what about the mermaid (awesome for yes, lol for no)

Ā 
    I tried the explorerā€™s look, but ... šŸ’” I donā€™t recommend kkk
    ā€¢Playing KKH since August/19
    ā€¢English isn't my first language
    ā€¢Nathalia in the game
    ā€¢iOSĀ ā£ 20y

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

Its funny how everyone is having luck with swim suits, yet their not working for me so i had to go to a more tropical vibe šŸ’
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    I just did sth terrible. I was in the voting booth and decided to check out the jasmine outfit to see if I could get it for gems. As I wanted to leave the ā€œget this lookā€ I thought I pressed the x and the device was telling me if I was sure that I wanted to leave, I said okay and saw two hearts drop... and so did my mouth. I bought the highlights by mistake and lost 190k stars! šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
    I went from:

To this:Ā 

5 Forking k stars! I want to SCREAM! I had been saving for so long and even refrained from buying stuff I actually wanted šŸ˜”

I donā€™t even know where the highlight disappeared toĀ 
    Is there even away to get my gems back? šŸ„ŗ
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā šŸ¦‹iOS PlayeršŸ¦‹
    *in Olafā€™s voice* letā€™s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Can someone tell me where the super messy curly hair is from and the curly hair with two buns on top? I want them so badly but neither can be purchased with diamonds.
    Itā€™s from the work of art kollection!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Ā 
    I feel like Iā€™ve tried every variation of this theme. I canā€™t get a score in the 50s to save my life. Talk about frustrating

Its funny how everyone is having luck with swim suits, yet their not working for me so i had to go to a more tropical vibe šŸ’
    And Iā€™m the opposite had to go to bikinis and bikin type tops and sarongs to get bathing suit vibes to get the higher scores - guess it all comes down to what your doll is paired with and who is votingĀ 
    The buns are from the work of art collection so cant be bought with diamonds and the super messy curly hair idk which one ur talking about cause theres a few can u screen grab the one your asking about ?
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas would you mind telling us how many votes weā€™ve reached? šŸ™ˆ
    iOS player
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts

spotted this doll in the voting booth. donā€™t know if sheā€™s a forum doll but sheā€™s cute šŸ˜
    iOS player
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @zarah misc section

iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    dolldream said:
    Itā€™s from the work of art kollection!
    Is this an old kollection? It doesn't show up for me.
    Returning iOS player since 2014