🗳️ SYS - 4/2/20 - Island Castaway!

Comments

• RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

2 more hours and I’m down to my last ticket. Also, got the hair but I’m not really sure if I like it that much. I mean, it’s cute but maybe it’s like “it-will-eventually-grow-on-me-cute.”

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    😂 its not related but if anyone plays animal crossing on the switch inbox me ur friend code. Im playing that more 💁🏾‍♀️ anyways.
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    So I’m down to my last ticket (in an hour aha)....and I’ve run out of clothes! I’ve tried to ram together four decent (using that word lightly) outfits. I need at least 34 votes to get the hair, but I’m not sure which one of these outfits is better because the video feature hasn’t been available to me once this sys 😪

agree for first, like for second, awesome third and lol for fourth...I just want to finish a sys once! 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-11 looks

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Last looks. I'm currently in 5th place but I don't expect to stay there...
    Just got the hair, I don't really have an opinion about it. 

Also, this doll in my TS got nerves for pulling off that look! 😂

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Waiting patiently to summit my last two looks, but I have virtually no will power so we’ll see how long I hold out for. 
    It’s gunna be a close call, I’m in second but third place doll has been killing it and I’m right behind first place. Hoping to get decent scores so I can maybe swoop into first place 🤞 we shall see !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    12-14 looks 
    I’m dona and already know I won’t be 1st

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts

the audacity!!!!!! jesus 🙄🙄🙄
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • CamiKKHCamiKKH Registered Users, Member 17 Posts

I just uploaded my last look and I'm 6th (for now) I guess the first place was already won, lol but I had fun anyway! good luck to all 🤗💓
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Looks 13-14 🥰 13 was my highest and I was shocked it got so many votes- wasn’t one of my favorites 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Crushrr said:
    KKHLucy said:
    Can anyone submit this hair on iOS please 
    I’ll do it right now!
    I fell asleep voting and couldn’t find it 😢
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Spleen said:
    yezx said:
    I hate this event and I hate this game. Nearly all my outfits have 50+ scores but yet some basic bikini/gown girl obviously bought her way up. Bye beautiful dress. I’d buy tickets but boy, I no longer want to support a company like this. Fix your game. 
    I so agree with you... I'm 4th behind 3 TBs, I was 5th before but I managed to pass over 1 TB.
    I also thought about buying tickets to get the dress but I don't want to invest in this game anymore. And surely not before they help me with my stars packs lost...... Support is sh*t. 
    Fight for the lost star packs. I don't know the reasoning behind the loss, however, I had to fight for my restoration. I was being told on the Glu Community that they do restore cash and star purchases but Support was telling me they only restore "Exclusive Purchases" (Whatever this even consists of?) and not cash or star purchases. No where on the ios game states any of this information when you restart or when you restore special purchases. I took screenshots of everything and after contacting with support back and forth for over a week they finally restored my purchases.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
    edited April 2020

Taking a walk on the wild side. The hair could be a bit more full but it looks nice on me. I finished the event im in 5th behind buyers probably gonna lose 5th too. 💁🏾‍♀️ ill be back tomorrow for my 3 kstars gift from glu for voting 😤
  • jiebbjiebb Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    jiebb said:
    I overtook my ticket buyer  ;) Idk why people buy tickets and then become lazy with submitting looks but I’m so happy  
    Never mind. A ticket buyer who wasn’t even on the leaderboard bought their way into 1st place. 

These SYS events are executed poorly and encourage submitting as many looks as possible rather than having creative, high quality outfits that fit each theme. 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited April 2020

like...... damn. this is the worst sys ever haha
    Makes me cringe and laugh thinking about how much money they must have spent and furthermore wasted. To get that one dress. Where’s the logic 🤔
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    How is the voting going. Did we hit 10 million already? I voted this weekend more than how much I usually do so I hope we are ✌
    edited April 2020
    3000 is completely utterly ridiculous. 😤 For one dress  like i dont understand 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

like...... damn. this is the worst sys ever haha
    Wow!!!! That’s way too many points I don’t get why they don’t put that money towards diamonds or k stars instead? And that name lunch meat lips 😂
    It’s insane - say she is averaging 45 - that would be 67 looks so if she bought triple threat she still would have to have bought 4 of the 9 dollar packs of tickets!!! So around 45 bucks to win a virtual dress? 

Edit just saw @SisSnappedLikeThanos post... so tickets can be hacked?!? I didn’t realize tickets can be hacked! But that still like over 60 looks 🙄
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 5-14. I'm in fourth place behind two ticket buyers and a doll who submitted beautiful looks during the whole event

Android
    For that kinda money you could complete a whole collection ! And get two dresses and accesories! And if tickets are hacked 🤔 then why doesnt Glu address this ? I was under the impression tickets couldnt be ? If so 😂 i take back my hacker statements. 👀