🗳️ SYS - 4/2/20 - Island Castaway!

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    For that kinda money you could complete a whole collection ! And get two dresses and accesories! And if tickets are hacked 🤔 then why doesnt Glu address this ? I was under the impression tickets couldnt be ? If so 😂 i take back my hacker statements. 👀
    For 45 bucks go buy yourself a cute dress somewhere you can actually wear meatlips lol 
    Hot girl quarantine summer 🎵🎶🎵🎵🎶
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts

Submitted my two last looks so let’s see what happens... she might panic buy last minute 😆
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Why does my doll do significantly better in SYS when I lighten her skin 😕🤔 (I know these aren’t the exact same outfits, maybe next time I’ll try it with the exact same outfits to get a more controlled experiment but you get the point) 
    IOS player 💕
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @jhabs there should be a special badge just for that lol
  • KimdollKimdoll Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I had a lot of fun with this Island SYS.However,I am not getting the dress because of a ticket buyer, but I wish there was more SYS events where we can submit different outfits than just gowns!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts

My looks scored pretty well collectively and I’m in first place ! I chose the two most upvoted looks previously, so thanks for helping me pick 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

I think this has happened to me so many times before. I already planned to submit the earnable dress for my final ticket earlier since the dress was open then when I opened the game today it says that’s it’s locked for 45 mins smh

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    2 ticket buyers just showed up and started battling out for first ughhhh
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    😐 like i thought i was pushed down. I tied for 4th with my last ticket but im bk in 5th. Probably gonna lose 5th too cause it seems everyone wants to fight it out 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I encourage everyone not to vote for 1st place items in SYS as this way it will make those items lose their value and that means less ticket buyers and less money for glu 😤
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Of course a ticket buyer snaked her way into first place in the last 10 mins 🙄 I should’ve known better than to get my hopes up. It’s the same every week.

Low highest and fav i liked my looks and yes i recycled the hell out of that pink bikini! 😊 no regrets. Even seen a few ppl recycle my looks ;)  i do adore the orange on me. 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Such a fun sys! Lowest, highest and favorite ⭐️

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Yay!
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Can someone please explain to me why I wanted this not all that super super awesome dress all that much?! It is cute, but how often do we actually use floral?

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I’m a happy bean. This is my third SYS now since coming back to the game. I have been purchasing the 3 ticket deal every SYS just to get some nice items into my wardrobe. I’m sorry some of you have been dealing with extreme ticket buyers or hackers.

I don’t score very high, my votes have been between 30-40. I stick to the theme, but I’m just wondering if any of you 50+ players have any pointers on how to get more votes?

Returning iOS player since 2014

I at least got something i guess. Shame cause that dress looks gorgeous on me and Tori is gonna butcher it with her antlers and angel halo 🤦🏾‍♀️ but i am sticking to not having to buy my spot that i earned.  
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    lowest, highest and favorite :) 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now