šŸ—³ļø SYS - 4/2/20 - Island Castaway!

Comments

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

I at least got something i guess. Shame cause that dress looks gorgeous on me and Tori is gonna butcher it with her antlers and angel halo šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø but i am sticking to not having to buy my spot that i earned.Ā Ā 
    Iā€™m so sad for you šŸ˜­ Iā€™ve been loving all your looks and you deserved better šŸ’”
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I got third would of been nice last week when I wanted the dress šŸ˜‚ but the dye and kstars are so nice to have and Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll find use for the bottle some time down the track ā˜ŗļø

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I at least got something i guess. Shame cause that dress looks gorgeous on me and Tori is gonna butcher it with her antlers and angel halo šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø but i am sticking to not having to buy my spot that i earned.Ā Ā 
    Iā€™m so sad for you šŸ˜­ Iā€™ve been loving all your looks and you deserved better šŸ’”
    ā™” you are such a doll thank youĀ 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @CryingKim try to use your top favorite dress and items during the first tickets so that they would unlock earlier and will be available during the last minutes of the SYS.. hope my suggestion helps next event.. šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I almost forgot to submit my last ticket because I was too busy making a tik tok video lmao
    Majority of my looks flopped but I got a couple of 50s which helped. I usually place top 5 but Iā€™m not too bothered this week! Hopefully I do better next SYS
    Hannah šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
    Violet is my doll. iOS player āœØ
    šŸ‘»šŸ’€šŸŽƒšŸ¦‡šŸ•øšŸ•·āš°ļøšŸ”®šŸ–¤
    PM me for FB add info! Letā€™s be friends šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļø
    edited April 2020
    I'm loving the style and details of this tropical dress... šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

CryingKim said:

So relieved that the only TB in my group didnā€™t submit any looks today bc sheā€™s probably asleep. šŸ˜‚Ā 

Anyways, kudos to Miss Kayla here for a fair head-to-head ever since the event started šŸ¤—
    Congrats Girl!! šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @CryingKim try to use your top favorite dress and items during the first tickets so that they would unlock earlier and will be available during the last minutes of the SYS.. hope my suggestion helps next event.. šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜
    It was locked until I re-opened the game. Maybe it was a glitch but thanks for the help šŸ˜Š

šŸŒŗ your Filipina girlā”‚ign: GaziniĀ iOS daily player since 2015ā”‚let's be friends~! šŸŒŗ

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @yezx your post seemed to be in response to mine so I just wanted to further explain myself. Ā I'm frustrated with the current system & I threw out several different suggestions, they're definitely not all perfect. Ā I didn't say everyone buys a ticket to outbid others though, the point of that suggestion was just to be able to choose to be in a group where ticket buying isn't a thing. Ā I'm sure a lot of people would pick the TB group just to be able to reach the earnables, there are weeks when I would do that for sure if different groups was the system. Ā I was honestly just trying to make the suggestion appealing to Glu by focusing on the TB bid wars. Ā Regardless, I appreciate discussing the pros & cons of different ideas, but I also think everyone has a right to voice suggestions even when not everybody agrees with them.

Edit: I also wanna say this isn't meant to sound argumentative at all, I just wanted to explain lol
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    CryingKim said:

So relieved that the only TB in my group didnā€™t submit any looks today bc sheā€™s probably asleep. šŸ˜‚Ā 

Anyways, kudos to Miss Kayla here for a fair head-to-head ever since the event started šŸ¤—
    Congrats Girl!! šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜
    Aww thank you! Same to you as well! šŸ˜ŠšŸ’•

šŸŒŗ your Filipina girlā”‚ign: GaziniĀ iOS daily player since 2015ā”‚let's be friends~! šŸŒŗ

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    First place with @fallon and @loukkhg šŸ’™

Amazingly this week I was into a group without ticketbuyers, it seems like a dream, in the last 10 minutes of the event I was watching the girl in second seeing if she would change clothes, because I was willing to use an extra ticket for this dress, but she remained in the same outfit. I jumped for joy, the dress is gorgeous. šŸ„°

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @oopsididitagain, so new players who want to buy tickets to reach the earnable shouldnā€™t have a proper shot at the ts items then? Seems weird tbh. Yeah sure, you can state your opinion, but so can I. There are suggestions that are beneficial for everyone, so I donā€™t really understand why people keep suggesting things where lotssss of people are at disadvantage... Thatā€™s all, thought we wanted whatā€™s best for all players

edit: Glu doesnt care about us, so iā€™m done saying the same thing every week.Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Looks 12-14
    I came in 3rd because another ticket buyer came out of nowhere in the last hour.Ā 

šŸ§”šŸ¤šŸ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Clearly would have come first had it not been for this person buying her way to the top. I really wanted that dress but I guess she wanted it more. It just sucks thinking I was finally in a chill group with no ticket buyers just for her to swoop in yesterday pushing everyone down. Iā€™m so over this gamešŸ™„šŸ˜‘
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @Rikk and anyone else who suggested I love the idea of the highest average winning the top prizes! So if like more than one person averages say 48 points they all get too prizes!Ā 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    More winners makes me happy @mandamay76 šŸ˜Š I havenā€™t given up faith that the SYS system will be updated yet...so many good suggestions have been made that would make a lot of users happy and still help them make moneyĀ 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I had 2 full on TBs, one nearly hit 1000 points, I got 3rd, I'm happy with the bottle but can't really see myself ever using it. Its a shame not many people get the dress since its so colourful and nice.Ā 
    Lowest, highest and favouriteĀ 

and some more favourites since I really enjoyed this theme, I love any excuse to use the animalsšŸ˜

Congratulations to everyone who got top 5!
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Anyway I know we canā€™t talk about other games here but dm me if you wanna add me on a specific console for a recent animal game šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡ Iā€™ve been spending more time playing that than kkh since the release anyway, and if glu doesnā€™t do something about trendsetters itā€™s only gonna go downhill from here šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
    Same about the animal game! Because I'm tired of playing kkh anyway...
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @yezx yeah I already admitted it wasn't a perfect suggestion. I just think it's better than what we have going right now. Ā Newer players who want the ts items don't have a proper shot the majority of the time now either, but at least with separating groups, you could choose whether you wanted a fair shot at the ts items or not. Ā Of course you definitely don't need to agree with that suggestion, but you don't have to tell me not to suggest it either. Ā It also isn't really fair to insinuate that I don't want what's best for all players just because of that suggestion, I think we both definitely do! Glu is the problem here.

My initial (and preferred) suggestion is the average one, though. Ā Or capping votes. Ā I just put a bunch of them into the post because.. options, Glu. Options.Ā