đŸ—łïž SYS - 4/2/20 - Island Castaway!

Comments

• dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    yezx said:
    Anyway I know we can’t talk about other games here but dm me if you wanna add me on a specific console for a recent animal game 😇😇 I’ve been spending more time playing that than kkh since the release anyway, and if glu doesn’t do something about trendsetters it’s only gonna go downhill from here đŸ€·đŸŒâ€â™€ïž
    Same about the animal game! Because I'm tired of playing kkh anyway...
    I’ve been playing a gardening game for the last few days 😍
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @Rikk yes! More prizes for everyone for the win. I'm still holding out hope too, apparently, since I keep posting each week lol
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    For a while i was like fine i can spend the money to out bid ppl who come for my spot. But like its getting to the point where im like is this worth it? And most of the time TS never scores well. 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    So when do we find out if we hit the 10 million vote goal?
    For a while i was like fine i can spend the money to out bid ppl who come for my spot. But like its getting to the point where im like is this worth it? And most of the time TS never scores well. 
    This is another thing. The top TS prize is so hard to get that it actually... decreases the value of the item? The sight of the item ends up infuriating people & it influences voting.  There's some hairs that I love that I can't use because they score horribly.
    jiebb said:
    Thanks for giving me a glass bottle after I took time out of my day for 3 days to come up with creative outfits to match the theme while scoring high each time only to lose last minute to a ticket buyer. I really appreciate it.
    I feel this in my soul i came up with a nice take on looks and really picked flattering things to dye only for me to lose to someone who wore gowns and every TS prize she could. 
  • JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    My fingers are crossed for some amazing items next week because this week felt a little disappointing 😕
    IOS player 💕
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)
    đŸ˜€scrolling threw facebook seeing someone brag about using 50 tickets with a score of 2480 total points makes me so mad. Its ppl like this who make this game so stressful and takes the fun out of it. Thats my final word on it but seriously cap the votes. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @yezx yeah I already admitted it wasn't a perfect suggestion. I just think it's better than what we have going right now.  Newer players who want the ts items don't have a proper shot the majority of the time now either, but at least with separating groups, you could choose whether you wanted a fair shot at the ts items or not.  Of course you definitely don't need to agree with that suggestion, but you don't have to tell me not to suggest it either.  It also isn't really fair to insinuate that I don't want what's best for all players just because of that suggestion, I think we both definitely do! Glu is the problem here.

My initial (and preferred) suggestion is the average one, though.  Or capping votes.  I just put a bunch of them into the post because.. options, Glu. Options. 

Lol, I didnt tell you anything. At all. I pointed out a flaw of that suggestion and why we shouldn’t suggest it, idky you’re taking it personal. If that suggestion gets implemented, issues will still come up and people will keep complaining about it: players that just want to finish, players that don’t get fair chances at ts items, players that spend lots of money to get nothing just because of the tb group, lol literally throwing money away, people that missed tickets, people that started late, also people that buy Triple threat and I assume get placed in a tb group while maybe just buying it for stars and diamonds? This suggestion is great if you’re already scoring 50+ every sys, but not everyone is scoring this well and newer players deserve a chance for those ts items too without it costing the price of a rib or anything...

Anyway as I said, Glu doesnt care and its 5 am here. I’m gonna start my day in a previous called animal game and go to bed lol. Good night!

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    AW!  thanks, @Bear_KKH ... i am, but i wasn't on the forum at all all weekend... thank you so much!  it would have been the perfect theme, too.. :/   sigh...
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited April 2020
    yezx said: Lol, I didnt tell you anything. At all. I pointed out a flaw of that suggestion and why we shouldn’t suggest it, idky you’re taking it personal. If that suggestion gets implemented, issues will still come up and people will keep complaining about it: players that just want to finish, players that don’t get fair chances at ts items, players that spend lots of money to get nothing just because of the tb group, lol literally throwing money away, people that missed tickets, people that started late, also people that buy Triple threat and I assume get placed in a tb group while maybe just buying it for stars and diamonds? This suggestion is great if you’re already scoring 50+ every sys, but not everyone is scoring this well and newer players deserve a chance for those ts items too without it costing the price of a rib or anything...

Anyway as I said, Glu doesnt care and its 5 am here. I’m gonna start my day in a previous called animal game and go to bed lol. Good night!

yezx said:
    @oopsididitagain, so new players who want to buy tickets to reach the earnable shouldn’t have a proper shot at the ts items then? Seems weird tbh. Yeah sure, you can state your opinion, but so can I. There are suggestions that are beneficial for everyone, so I don’t really understand why people keep suggesting things where lotssss of people are at disadvantage... That’s all, thought we wanted what’s best for all players

edit: Glu doesnt care about us, so i’m done saying the same thing every week. 
    you definitely did tell her something. you always seem to be in a confrontation here on the forum. seems like you are the one taking things personally. once again i point out how lightly you need to tread on this forum. there is always someone who needs to start confrontations and point their frustrations with the game at other forum members with good intentions. i get that you are giving your opinion but it is unnecessary to do it in a demeaning way
    yezx said:
    @yezx yeah I already admitted it wasn't a perfect suggestion. I just think it's better than what we have going right now.  Newer players who want the ts items don't have a proper shot the majority of the time now either, but at least with separating groups, you could choose whether you wanted a fair shot at the ts items or not.  Of course you definitely don't need to agree with that suggestion, but you don't have to tell me not to suggest it either.  It also isn't really fair to insinuate that I don't want what's best for all players just because of that suggestion, I think we both definitely do! Glu is the problem here.

My initial (and preferred) suggestion is the average one, though.  Or capping votes.  I just put a bunch of them into the post because.. options, Glu. Options. 

Lol, I didnt tell you anything. At all. I pointed out a flaw of that suggestion and why we shouldn’t suggest it, idky you’re taking it personal. If that suggestion gets implemented, issues will still come up and people will keep complaining about it: players that just want to finish, players that don’t get fair chances at ts items, players that spend lots of money to get nothing just because of the tb group, lol literally throwing money away, people that missed tickets, people that started late, also people that buy Triple threat and I assume get placed in a tb group while maybe just buying it for stars and diamonds? This suggestion is great if you’re already scoring 50+ every sys, but not everyone is scoring this well and newer players deserve a chance for those ts items too without it costing the price of a rib or anything...

Lol I'm not taking it personally, it's just a game, but your original post was to stop making the suggestion that I had suggested right before that.. so I obviously was gonna respond. I don't disagree with you about there still being issues & I've admitted in every post that this isn't a perfect suggestion, but I still think it's important to make suggestions other than the ticket cap.  In a perfect world Glu would do that, but that literally caps their sales because no one will buy tickets beyond the vote cap to get the top prize. From a player's standpoint that is perfect, but the solution has to be appealing to the Glu sales department too.

Those issues all exist right now too, & my very imperfect suggestion was more of a middle ground where you could choose between a guaranteed earnable by buying tickets or a guaranteed equal shot at the ts prize, with everyone getting the exact same amount of looks. Because right now you're guaranteed the ability to buy tickets for the earnables if you want, but it would be nice if there was an option to take an equal shot at the TS during weeks where the TS prizes are awesome & you don't care for the earnables. 

I don't score 50+ every SYS & haven't been playing very long.  So this is just my two cents as a very average SYS player.  I appreciate that we both care about the game & it's obviously completely okay that we have differing opinions; I enjoy seeing your forum posts & am glad we both got to put what we thought out there.  Good night from someone wishing they could get the aforementioned animal game that is on backorder in my area lol.
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I think it's time for my doll to do face, makeup and hair shopping next time... 
    edited April 2020
    @samanthakkh Yes in confrontation with Glu lol. I’m sorry if i came across offending anyone, that was never the goal. I do have a harder time trying to write what i mean, since english is my 3th language, so it definitely is possible it seemed that way, but i didnt mean it like that. So sorry in that case. 

@oopsididitagain you can buy it online

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
    @yezx I want to get it bundled with switch to save some money & that is impossible right now.  They're up like $200 from their original price online right now, it's insane.  

Honestly, I had no clue English wasn't your first language.  I would have assumed it was your first from how well you do write. I feel like I did read into your posts the wrong way, so I am sorry that I sounded defensive in my responses. 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @yezx i just feel that we all want what will accommodate all players regardless of our flawed suggestions. i know i definitely cannot come up with a solution to fit everyone. although i do think ts based on averages is a tremendous upgrade. so fingers crossed for that. also, a little pointer: (im not trying to be rude at all) instead of “3th” it is actually “3rd” and then 4th etc. i commend you for speaking 3+ languages. i wish i knew just 2. 
    edited April 2020
    @oopsididitagain oh I had no idea you didnt have the switch yet, in that case the code obviously doesnt help haha

@samanthakkh i speak 6, but i only know how to write maybe 3,5 lol 😅 so any tips are welcome 

Make kkh great again: 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I knew I wouldn't stay in the top 5, I ended up in 8th place.
    Here are my highest, lowest and favourite looks.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    đŸ‡«đŸ‡·Â  French gal â›” Avid sailor đŸ± Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover đŸ›ïž Museum worker 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    The worst SYS in months. Prizes were ugly, everyone voted for basic looks instead of cute and creative one. 
    I came 8th and missed on purpose last earnable. Last SYS was soooo good and all of the prizes were beautiful (better than some VIP ones).

I just hope we made it to 10mil. 
    iOS 41lvlÂ đŸ“± | English isn't my first languageÂ đŸ‡”đŸ‡±
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I was hoping for the dress as I had a chill group this weekend but my scores were good but lower than usual and I can’t tell if the girl 1st used an extra ticket or don’t.. anyway I ended 2nd

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♄

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    SYS is really frustrating lately. I absolutely loved the TS dress, but I didn't stand a chance against some crazy ticket buyers right from the start. I still submitted a look every 6 hours, but what for? A freaking bottle? Very disappointing. I totally understand why a lot of players are upset. This takes so much fun off the game.

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Lowest, highest and favorite look 
    I finished at 4th position, had 3 TBs in my group who all were fighting with each other about 1st position. I have to admit that 1 ticket buyer was sending theme looks and well put outfits, but other two tickets buyers were sending gowns or off theme outfits 🙈😅 I hope for better group next time...
    iOs player