🗳️ SYS - 4/2/20 - Island Castaway!

1232425262729Next

Comments

• abasili93abasili93 New Member Registered Users 143 Posts
    NRSY said:
    Hi, I have been having this problem for 1 or two months that every time I earn diamonds in the sys event I do not receive them. Although I have been compensated for this, the problem has still not been fixed. This does not just only affect my diamonds anymore, it also affects the dyes that I earn as well. The game would say that I am receiving them but when I go into my kloset, I do not see them. Please help😢
    PM Kalinda, she knows how to help

Lexi 💫
    FB and Android Player since 2015 🌙
    Level 60 A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
    🔥 TBs not following the theme: there's a place in hell with your names on🔥
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 457 Posts
    First place with @fallon and @loukkhg 💙

Amazingly this week I was into a group without ticketbuyers, it seems like a dream, in the last 10 minutes of the event I was watching the girl in second seeing if she would change clothes, because I was willing to use an extra ticket for this dress, but she remained in the same outfit. I jumped for joy, the dress is gorgeous. 🥰
    beautiful, thank you for including me 💕
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 
    https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • NRSYNRSY Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    NRSY said:
    Hi, I have been having this problem for 1 or two months that every time I earn diamonds in the sys event I do not receive them. Although I have been compensated for this, the problem has still not been fixed. This does not just only affect my diamonds anymore, it also affects the dyes that I earn as well. The game would say that I am receiving them but when I go into my kloset, I do not see them. Please help😢
    PM Kalinda, she knows how to help

Um could you please tell me how to do that I just joined today
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,203 Posts
    Cherrey said:
    SYS is really frustrating lately. I absolutely loved the TS dress, but I didn't stand a chance against some crazy ticket buyers right from the start. I still submitted a look every 6 hours, but what for? A freaking bottle? Very disappointing. I totally understand why a lot of players are upset. This takes so much fun off the game.

Wow @cherrey, you had a crazy amount of extra tickets submitted in your group! 1500?! I scored really well and wish I would have won the dress too, so I feel your pain! Wishing you a fair competition next week ❤️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 25,336 Posts
    edited April 6
    If anyone is having problems please send a ticket to Suppory, especially if they are already helping you. They are the last word in these things. Top left corner of your game screen, ( lll/help/glu support ) (And problems posted in the FAQ/support forum get better exposure. A post saying 'I didnt get diamonds' or 'I need help` can get lost in an event or general discussion thread. ) but now, I would send another ticket to support explain you're still having this problem, please look into it further. So sorry this is happening.
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜

• soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,466 Posts
    I ended up using an extra ticket because I finished 10 points behind the ticket buyer who was submitting basic, mostly kash item looks. She freaked when I passed her Saturday and bought more so I don't know how many she ended up using, but her looks couldn't have been scoring too high. I have no regrets. 
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook) 
    📷 Follow me on Instagram!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    edited April 6
    Thanks for the peridot dye. I hope I get a chance to earn more soon since I have a pair of sunglasses I really wanted to use that color on.
    Platform: Amazon
    #bonusstarforparties
  • CherreyCherrey Advanced Member Registered Users 1,386 Posts
    Thank you @Rikk! You are the sweetest!
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    Landed 1st this week! It’s been like forever since I’ve won. I can’t even remember the last time lol, but I’m happy 😆. Here’s my low, high and fav looks. Also thanks Glu for the kstars and dye!

• CamiKKHCamiKKH Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @CamiKKH it’s the closet in the Bel Air house. It’s in the glam room and it costs 40 k-stars. Super worth it!
    That's amazing, I had no idea about that! Thank you very much doll 😘
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,322 Posts
    I know what you mean @Bear_KKH .we can change our browser in our phones to "desktop site" but I don't like that format on my phone.. next sys would be fabulous, but if it's not on theme, I won't be mad at you for changing your mind.. lol thank you again!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 60/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted
    In search of: the tiger in a bag, maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,322 Posts
    I haven't gotten a chance to read the thread yet, I hate posting before I read through, but if I wait till I finally read through the whole thing, it will be next week before I post my looks.. lol so...
    Here were my looks:

I came in third behind 2 ticket buyers.. I was going to snipe the win at the end, but I forgot to set an alarm and didn't remember until 10 minutes till the end.. not enough time to submit the 8 looks I would have had to submitted to win.. :( ah well.. I was exceptionally proud of my looks this sys.. I hope you like them. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 60/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted
    In search of: the tiger in a bag, maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 525 Posts
    Ended up on 8th place and tb im happy lel
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member Registered Users 6,119 Posts
    My sys looks 😍 I had sm fun with this theme. It's nice to dressup my doll causally instead of wearing gowns most of the time 😍 look #4 was inspired by my sis @therealChar and I even put on own twist and spin on this look too 😍

This dress goes perfectly with the hair 😍

Also won 1st place. I was in such a chill group with no crazy tbs so I think that I'm gonna try this strategy every week of starting the event late 🙂

Argh there matey 🧐😂
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 1,830 Posts
    @Carol Davida <3 stunning as always sis
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • jiebbjiebb Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Glu gives us energy as a prize for everything because they know we’re tired of their BS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member Registered Users 6,119 Posts
    @therealChar tysm sis 🥰🤗♥️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,006 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I don't mind, I'll try to make it work with the theme lol 😄
    - Emmy