KK:H WeekDay Thread - 4/13/20 Throwback Event through the Ides of April!

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I think we’re going to get a kimiversary sale that resembles the Black Friday sale from this year. Glu is not going to give us the opportunity to buy these items for stars when they could make us buy them for diamonds. I think last year was the last really good selection of items. Which sucks bc I was so poor last kimiversary! 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I think we’re going to get a kimiversary sale that resembles the Black Friday sale from this year. Glu is not going to give us the opportunity to buy these items for stars when they could make us buy them for diamonds. I think last year was the last really good selection of items. Which sucks bc I was so poor last kimiversary! 
    @jhabs I’m really kicking myself for not saving and preparing for last years kimiversary. For once I didn’t have a lot and was only able to get a hair and a pair of shoes 🙃 I guess we’ll have to see what this year is gunna be like and hopefully it won’t be too much of a let down compared to last years kimiversary. 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @haikawa, here’s the 2 piece dress. 🙂
    Edit: Also including the hair that I think was part of that same event 

• JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Okay so according to the picture @AliBryant posted of last years kimiversary items, I will need 730 kstars, asuming that the items will be the same this year and that I won’t want anything new. Better start saving up now 🙃 
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @JenniferKKHollywood The selection varies each sale. A lot of the items do reappear in each sale, but there should definitely be some new and different items!
    iOS
    @AliBryant Hopefully the items I’m saving for will be added then! And hopefully there won’t be too many new amazing items that I’ll also end up wanting 😅
    iOS player 🌸
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I would be soooo happy if the glitter lips were in it this year too. I would have 100% bought them last year if I was playing then
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Pretty crappy palette. At least I can view it as one less bad thing I could pick in the Christmas boxes next year?
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

I wasnt super invested in getting all 4 boxes and this just proves why. i got one of the daily sports bras in my gold box?? :( 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Why my game isnt working? Am I The only 1

Nvm...
    I had only been playing for 2 months during Kimiversary last year. I’m sure I didn’t have many stars and I don’t think I totally understood the importance of being able to buy throwback items. I remember buying a few already cheap dresses at half off. I picked purple boots in my free Kimiversary box and bought one more and got the new straight hairstyle that I never wear. Now I’m excited for it this year when I actually understand and can participate!
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    At least they're pretty

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Trying to not kick myself for not picking either of the three dresses....
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    2nd Black box: disappointing 

Gold box: not bad 

Throw back: the first time I am completing it and I got shoes 

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    4 reality shows left to finish the event. Haven’t been this close to finishing in forever. This quarantine has giving me a little will to finish it. Let’s see what I’ll get, I bet it’s something not worth the 600 points 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    All my boxes were disappointing this week, I hope I’ll be luckier this weekend

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

This is random, but is this kollection still in rotation? I’ve never gotten it before and I’ve never seen anyone post about it. I’m wondering if it was limited time during the royal wedding update? But I would kill for the bundle and hat and overcoat 🤩
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @ashleydianem yes it's still in rotation, I got it last week
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    I just looked at @mishykkh picture and saw that the foot of the wineglass is completely misplaced, I never noticed 😱

iOS player 🌸

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Called it 🤷🏼‍♀️
    @dpeters well that’s good news! I can’t believe I’ve never gotten it in an entire year!
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    I'm 120 points away from getting the last box but it ends in 3 hours ugh  :/
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I just looked at @mishykkh picture and saw that the foot of the wineglass is completely misplaced, I never noticed 😱

If it is a glass that has movent when you’re holding it - probably just when she took the screenshot... the nails and other things get weird as well in the photos - 
    @ashleydianem I wish we could have all the kollections available all the time, I have a few I never get and some that show up every month
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    dpeters said:
    @ashleydianem I wish we could have all the kollections available all the time, I have a few I never get and some that show up every month
    Same! I got some super old ones I have never seen before this time but also ones I get every other rotation!   They have all the ones I have closed out there! Why not delete those - I don’t care I closed them out and give me more options to spin every week! Makes no sense - all I want is splendor and grace and I have never seen it not once in almost 8 months of playing again 
    @mandamay76 I keep waiting for the Gold Star kollection and I never get it. At least you've finished some, I've only finished one lol 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters  that’s another one I want!  I have closed probably too many lol! But I don’t need to see them anymore! They need to fill those slots with ones for me to spin! Probably would make more money that way! 
    @mandamay76 I agree! If there's room they should fill it with unfinished kollections and get rid of the ones that are closed. 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Black boxes:

Gold box: 

Tb box:

every time I reach the tb box I remember why I don’t grind anymore to reach the tb box lmao 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I was going to pick the 3rd box but I changed my mind at the last minute so I got these sunglasses. I wish accessories like this were in the black boxes instead