KK:H WeekDay Thread - 4/13/20 Throwback Event through the Ides of April!

Comments

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @snakiekkh same, that forks up my sleeping schedule every week, but for me, the worst part is that I have to literally set an alarm for 3 am just to collect the pizes and I can't, for my dear life, fall asleep later... plus the fact that I'm always waking up my dog who then starts to have late-night zoomies... ugh
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    snakiekkh said:
    @kadamisia god same, best believe even if I have work at 6am on the following Friday I'll always be up late to submit my first ticket so I can avoid those super keen groups, hahaha! The worst bit is always Sunday night though, when you realise you have to wait up even later to get your final ticket 🤦🏼‍♀️ Amount of times I've missed submitting it ffs hahaha I'll never learn (or go to sleep early)
    I always wait when I get the first ticket to "think looks through" lmao. It seems the best way is to submit it asap 😒
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @JustinM tb boxes are updated until feb 2017 I think (but the who wore it best items excluded). Wish they would at least include all items from 2017...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    snakiekkh said:
    @kadamisia god same, best believe even if I have work at 6am on the following Friday I'll always be up late to submit my first ticket so I can avoid those super keen groups, hahaha! The worst bit is always Sunday night though, when you realise you have to wait up even later to get your final ticket 🤦🏼‍♀️ Amount of times I've missed submitting it ffs hahaha I'll never learn (or go to sleep early)
    I always wait to submit my first look to really think it through, the details, the accessories etc. Seems the best way is to submit it right away 🤔😕
    edited April 2020
    For whatever reason I can't post a comment, it says that draft is not found:(
    Edit: everything is fixed, sorry for the repeated comments, it seems I can't delete them
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Safe to say I am not happy
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    evabianca said:
    VERY tragic gold box...I got the best actual item what is still kinda fugly lol. 
    I’ve been waiting to get this dress for so long lol...I think the cut is cute! I never see it in my boxes
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    sorrÿ, I ran off to make cornbread and coffee. ;) it’s up now.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    sorrÿ, I ran off to make cornbread and coffee. ;) it’s up now.  
    Thank you! ❤️
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    TB box
    Cute but not worth the grind

imageimage

• JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
    yezx said:
    @JustinM tb boxes are updated until feb 2017 I think (but the who wore it best items excluded). Wish they would at least include all items from 2017...
    i think we can all agree glu needs to update them with newer and missed items! :(
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Not my favorite but at least I got a dress. That yellow gown on the right corner looks cute. Could anyone show it to me please?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @dpeters the yellow dress is one of my favourites. 
    IOS Player 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thank you @TrashleyKKH for modelling! It's really pretty!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • EliisaEliisa Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

My gold box, like seriously what the actual **.
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Got this cute necklace in my second black box

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    okay so cause of a glitch in my game, I needed up having to do it all again...and I definitely prefer this pick!...it’s one of the worst in the pallet, but better than watch
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm hopeful with Glu adding in some of the older kollections I'll see famed fashionista again. I really want that black hat 😢 My resets aren't very impressive so not sure what I'll do this weekend yet.
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    good pick, im not to crazy about the outfit and also i see that outfit for the first time.
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    HOW many shoes?!

A palette full of shoes, accessories and a bag. Wow, thanks Glu. 
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    i’m tired of grinding for shoes. not a great palette but curious about the jacket in the bottom left, could anyone show me it?
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

@imazora here is the coat + dress. 
    IOS Player 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @danjames12 did anyone answer you about last years sale? i can send you some info if not
    iOS
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    haven’t bothered grinding for the tb box for about a month now but I decided to try my luck this week and i’m happy i did 💞

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

GOOD PICK 😍
    the glasses are from the first b box 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Probably best pick in the box! It’s pretty I don’t know when I will use it though