🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 4/17/20 - VIP Shop those Social Distancing Blues Away!🛍️

Comments

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I bought this hairstyle because a lot of dolls were using it during summer/casual themes and it seems to score well. I have only gotten the clutch so far and I think I will just save my Kstars because I don’t have enough for the earnable dress 

I only got energy in my first gift box, I like the hair and dress but I don't want to chase anything after spending too many stars last
    week lol 

• kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Hi! Any suggestions for picking up k stars? 
    I feel so close but so far and NEED the dress for this weekends event! 💗
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    kueenV said:
    Hi! Any suggestions for picking up k stars? 
    I feel so close but so far and NEED the dress for this weekends event! 💗
    Do 3-hour reality show gigs while the offer for earning extra stars lasts, daily videos, check for easy/almost finished achievements, complete reality run-ins
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @kueenV grind reality shows and vote when you’re out of energy! I get a lot of energy from voting (which I use for more reality shows lol) and if you’re lucky you’ll get some extra k stars too. Having SYS going on at the same time makes it pretty easy to earn lots of stars back during vip if you have the time
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Just finished the event! I bought all three pop up looks and the hair salon in Brooklyn, 305 kstars total. I'm loving the earnable dress more than I thought I would!

Android
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    @MaFe When you make an in-game purchase (with real money) your free videos drop from 20 to 5 😊
    @kadamisia Thanksss! Now I got it! I did ONE purchase few years ago, so sad!!!!!!! 
    iOS | Brazil
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @KaylaJ , you got some air max and Jordans , homeboy can get it.......  I just rewatch the whole Complex interview it is just hilarious !

Others come in like this and it's like, gonna be quiet, but Trashley is fresh and came in with these and homeboy's gonna get it cause matching ponytails, that's dope

I swear, if thinking about that interview doesn't cheer me up, something is very wrong cause it makes me laugh e-very time

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited April 2020

I decided to take a spin on one of the signature kollections and got the skirt (I already had the top) and at first I hated it but now the whole getup has grown on me tremendously! My doll looks so pretty lol 

The earnable hair this week is just pitiful though. It looks so weird.
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Bought one of the pop up shop outfits and got the GB hair! For 80 k stars, I got 2 hairstyles, a dress, a clutch, and eye makeup. Not a bad deal at all 😊 Debating whether to go for the earnable dress. 

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Thanks for the new nose and lips I got the earnable dress which is I think would be helpful if ever were gonna have a galaxy theme SYS ✨

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I can’t decide if I should buy this look or not? Can y’all show me y’all dolls with this complete look on!!!
    Should I buy it?
    “like” for no, “Awesome” for yes

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

@lindz_kayla3711 the lips are not the most versatile but I think 80 kstars is worth it for the jumpsuit and hair. 
    IOS Player 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Caramel popcorn anyone 🍿its my special treat😁

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @lindz_kayla3711 I refuse to wear the lips tho 😂

If you send me your facial features in a message, I can try to re-create your doll so you can see what it would look like 😊 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    yezx said:
    @lindz_kayla3711 I refuse to wear the lips tho 😂

If you send me your facial features in a message, I can try to re-create your doll so you can see what it would look like 😊 

I can’t decide if I should buy this look or not?
    “like” for no, “Awesome” for yes
    Omg that’d be awesome!! I wish they would let us preview the outfits on our dolls 😭
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    So I just got the Cloud Nine Kollection, it's the first time I get it and it's one of my favorites 😍 I loooooove the bundle hair so much 
    The thing is I don't care for the earnables of this VIP so I don't know what I should do 🤷🏻‍♀️ I was also trying to save for Kimiversary so... 

What would you do? Please help me decide 🙏🏻❤️
    Agree - get it
    Like - save your ktars

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    I’ve been waiting hours for Maria to call. This what I get ... Really Maria?!! 🤨

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited April 2020
    i really wanted the bundle hair and spun the Kollection twice unfortunately 🙂
    should i spin once again? because im now 90kstars away from vip hair 😁
    spin - agree
    dont do it -like

i did it 🙃 and got the skirt... so i bought myself a chicken wing and completed the vip even if i did not even want to do it :)

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I fell in love with this dress when I saw Tessa Thompson wearing it at the Oscars after party, I was so happy to see it in the spoilers and I wanted it so bad so even if I wanted to save my kstars I didn’t do it to get it... I spent 530 kstars but luckily I found some in my boxes... I gave myself a limit of boxes and I miraculously found it in my last one, I couldn’t believe my eyes and almost screamed, I’m so happy I have it!

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts

this dress ended up growing on me so i caved in and got it. now i’m just prepping for the galaxy sys that must be coming at some point. 
    Slept in and realized that it's like 11 minutes left of the VIP event so quickly bought the hair that was on my wishlist and earned the clutch 😊🤪
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love that hair @thesweetone! It’s so pretty and natural-looking 💕
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    I wasn’t overly excited about the earnables this week so I only spent 50 kstars on a swimsuit to get the clutch. In my free gb pick I got the hair which is one of the items I really wanted! 🙂

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Here's me trying to use some of the stuff I got this weekend

-the jacket from the pop up shop
    - the gift box hair
    - that random fur from the signature kollection

edited April 2020
    Rikk said:
    I love that hair @thesweetone! It’s so pretty and natural-looking 💕
    Aww thank you! My inspo for this look was Taylor Hill ❤️ wanted the natural and glossy vibe

P.s. I loved Luka's outfits, especially that emerald one is fantastic! 💚
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Came in 6th but don’t care honestly didn’t like the dress nor the hair. Got the hair in my GB which is good but couldn’t even bother spending more K stars for any of the earnables. But yeah homeboy’s gonna like... get it cuz it was a good weekend 💕

• leahlithiumleahlithium Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I never managed to get this GB hair because my game never offered me the gift box menu!! Does anyone know how I can get it?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Thank you @thesweetone! I love the emerald dye :) I was proud of that outfit because I added the skinny scarf and gloves and thought it looked really chic :)