Options

🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 4/17/20 - VIP Shop those Social Distancing Blues Away!🛍️

Comments

• Options
    JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Ooooh I foresee that I'll get a lot of use out of the earnable clutch! The Versace gown is absolutely breathtaking too and exactly what I would wear to a red carpet if I ever went. That being said, not sure how much use I'd get out of it in SYS. Hmmm....
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• Options
    kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    There goes my entire 500 kstars chasing the GB hair 😂
  • Options
    snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Earnables: I loooove the clutch but think I'm gonna exercise self restraint and try to stop there so I can save for Kimiversary
    GB: Praying I get the dress but I don't think I'll try too hard chasing it, bet it looks stunning dyed! 
    FG: Girl I'm tryna save money out here 😭 The hair is adorable, the dress is pretty cute but am I really considering spending £10 for that choker?!?! (hint: I'm strongly considering it)
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I’m so happy bc I only like the clutch lol 
  • Options
    snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Second note: that Fashion Goals choker dyed gold or dyed black?! I'm drooling 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    😂 im sorry but for 500 kstars this is literally so meh. The hair is not cute the dress is meh and the clutch is the only standout thing. The gb is pretty i hope for the hair or dress
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda for posting the spoilers!!
    I love the earnable clutch but I’m not sure and spending more than that this time.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I guess this will be the third time in a row I wont go for the last earnable on the Vip event, but I really like the clutch and will probably go for the dress cause I want to get some stuff from the pop up store and take a spin on some kollections. 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers 💕

What time do we get fashion goals? Is it the same time as the weekend event? 

I'm unsure if I should save my stars and get the fashion goal or not, but I need to see all of the looks on my doll.
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Not really a fan of anything but the clutch from the earnables. But since I’m way too scared the pop up items will not be added to the kloset, because they are storylinerelated, I will spend 300 stars for the dress 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    We’ll probably have to live in the voting booth again this weekend, so hopefully I can win a lot of my stars back 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Probably gonna buy one pet and stop at the clutch! I’m glad tho cause I want to save my kstars 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    The clutch is cute. I think I'll buy some new eyes to make it to that and save my stars. I'm not a fan of these ankle length dresses we've been getting tbh. Idk why the length of the inspo dresses keep getting cut. The hair is not my style. The GB items are neat, the hair seems nice, but I'm not chasing anything this week. The FG is cute but I don't think I'd use the items much. 
    - Emmy
  • Options
    naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    everything is cute, but I'm not feeling anything so I will stop with the purse and if I am luck I will get the hair in the gb
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Think I’m gonna go as far as the clutch and hope I get something in my GB, though I’m not optimistic. I’d quite like the GB dress as I’m curious to see it dyed, I’d be ok with the hair not overly keen on the earrings or clutch not really my style and I don’t think I’d use them much. Fashion goals is cute, particularly the hair, but I’m not spending money on any games at the minute. Hope everyone manages to get what they want in their GBs 😃
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I like the dress, so if I like it on my doll there goes 300 kstars. I’m gunna have to see what the hair looks like on but probably gunna be a nope. I don’t think it’s worth 500 kstars tbh. Everything is so lovely though, better than some vip items that we’ve had ! 😍🙌
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I'll just get the clutch, can't have too many of those, and I like the rings with it! I would go for the dress if it wasn't that awkward length.
    iOS
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Im gonna stop to the dress, unless i like the hair on my doll❤️
    The gb items are so cuteee but i don't think im gonna chase something  bci try to gather k-stars for kimiversary💖 btw how many vip events will it take till kimiversary? I saw someone posting about it but i don't remember.
  • Options
    saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Okay, I love that clutch.. Does anyone know how many stars I would have to spend to get it?
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Crossing my fingers I get the GB dress. I like it better than the earnable.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Loving all the items! I definitely want to try for the Ari high pony 💖💖 Not super crazy about the ankle length dress again but the dress is still really pretty 😍😍
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I'll stop at the earnable clutch, I love it. I don't love the dress enough to spend 300 kstars.
    The GB items are really pretty but I won't chase, I hope I will get the dress or hair in my free box. 

• Options
    kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Options
    beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Okay, I love that clutch.. Does anyone know how many stars I would have to spend to get it?
    50 stars for the clutch 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Options
    NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Hi dolls, I am going to buy next business and I don’t know in which one should I invest. In your opinion better is perfumery in Lisbon or Brooklyn hair salon? Thank you for your help!

PS I really like GB dress and ernable clutch bag ❤️
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I love the hair from the fashion goal - but the dress looks like something already in my kloset. So I’m not sure it’s worth spending $9.99 on. 

I like it when FGs are super unique - then I have no problem paying $10 for virtual goods. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Really love the clutch and earnable dress, I'll have to see the hair on my doll 
    The gb items are really cute but not worth chasing imo 
    Android