Options

VIP Question

zaruzaru Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
Is the bronze vip worth it? What are the story lines that give clothes, what type of clothes do you get etc?

Answers

• Options
    JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    It’s not really worth it. You get two kstar when you pick your daily box. Also you get like one item for bronze versus the whole outfit/accessories for gold.   
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Options
    ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Hi @JaelynJax, I’m thinking to get the gold vip. Is the gold one worth it? It also says that you will get 15+ monthly stories but the outfits I’e found on this forum is back from 2018-2019. Aren’t there new storylines with “newer” items?

Also I’ve read about rumors that kkh will stop this year, so not sure if I will spend any more money in the game...

Can anyone give me some advice?
  • Options
    MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    You get one story line, with 3 items, bronze gets the main item, silver gets the main plus one accessory, gold gets 2 accessories. 
    It’s the only way you get those items. I don’t understand the 15+ advertisement
    but the 30 stars a day really build up and make the game way less stressful, esp the gift box items on the weekend. 
  • Options
    ElleScottElleScott Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I'm currently on Bronze VIP. Honestly, it's not worth it. The only thing I love about it is the extra energy I'm getting. No 15+ clothes and storylines. I only get 1 story line and dress per month :(  I hope they will improve the benefits for the subscriptions as I'm thinking of unsubscribing to it lately.