🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• kindianakindiana Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    ciarax said:
    kindiana said:
    Hi do you know when the Show Your Style Event starts? I don't know what time.
    Starts Thursday 4//23/20 @ 3pm Eastern
    Ends Sunday 64/26/20 @ 9pm Eastern
    Thanks! So it's soon! Better be prepared!
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hello @AnnYa thank you for replying:)))
    I got the calll, but the event still doesnt appear... super sad:/

AnnYa said:
    Mklove said:
    Hi guys, is this event for everyone?
    it doesn’t appear unfortunately in my game... 😭😭😭
    @Mklove Yes it is, try to change places. And or check for some app updates. Hope this one helps! 🤗

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @AmyMimi hahaha yes, sometimes i don’t bother, sometimes i do, depends 😅 But i guess it might be similar thing with SYS events - when people come first, they don’t reveal TS board and since we know how difficult it might be to get that 1st spot, people don’t might admit they’ve bought the tickets or not 🙈 but as i said, I believe in people and their fair game haha 
    iOs player 
  • MarinaKKHMarinaKKH Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

Don’t have much that fits this theme but I really like this style en the earnable dress is sooo cute! Here are some of my looks! 
  • kindianakindiana Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Your looks match the theme and look amazing! I could barely think of 3 looks lol
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    😂 wow some of these hackers are not smart at all. 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I really wished they also had the Goldstein (Tina's) Sisters flapper dresses!!

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I guess alI of my looks will be risquè since I only own very short dresses and don't want to submit gowns. Sorry in advance for my submissions lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish we had 20s accurate shoes. I would even use them for my doll outside of this SYS.
    Platform: Android

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier I agree I wish we have like some cute court shoes with a shorter heels but I guess they wouldn’t be popular. 
    IOS Player 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier @TrashleyKKH this is closest pair I saw but I didn’t want to spend the kstars and I have a pair I think that look very 1920s just don’t know how they will score- I just don’t know where I got them - they are the pair under the ones I have on now 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    If there are problems with any sort of ticket glitch tomorrow on Android I'd really appreciate it if someone can tag me and give me a TLDR. Ive got about 20 mins tomorrow to submit my looks so I'd really appreciate it if if someone could give m a heads up if anythings happening that might make submitting looks slower ❤️

@SisSnappedLikeThanos I've got the GS lips I'll try to use them and tag you when I submit them

Also really like the earnables and TS, I feel so unprepared and don't know what to wear, really hoping this sys will go smoothly! Good luck everyone 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    edited April 2020
    If anyone is gonna use glitter lips on android please let me know!ill also be screen shotting and listing the makeup prices as i see them and can upload them here! Since we havent got any answers to how much anything will cost!
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    If anyone is gonna use glitter lips on android please let me know!ill also be screen shotting and listing the makeup prices as i see them and can upload them here! Since we havent got any answers to how much anything will cost!
    I can 🙃
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    beba13 said:
    I can 🙃
    😭🥰 thank you! So much i appreciate it. 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    beba13 said:
    I can 🙃
    😭🥰 thank you! So much i appreciate it. 
    No problem 😘 i'll let you know when i submit them i'll do it in the first look and let you know how it looks 😁
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    @Amandamkkh I want those lips with the piercing down the middle. I doubt they fit this SYS but if anyone submits them please let me know!
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I can't wait for the event to start so I can try on all the facial features I can find :lol:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I dont know if it fits in this theme but if anyone on iOS going to submit this dress tag me. Thank you 😊 

iOS player 

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    If anyone submits the lips with the beauty mark please let me know! 🥺 I’m on iOS 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • cherryblossomercherryblossomer Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    If anyone submits the lips with the beauty mark please let me know! 🥺 I’m on iOS 
    I will submit a couple with the same lips as they cost a lot of k-stars but look out for them!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I will submit a couple with the same lips as they cost a lot of k-stars but look out for them!
    Still is not clear how much makeup cost in diamonds? Maybe I can afford it to instead of dress 🙈😄
    iOS player