🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• sonyanormansonyanorman Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Liv_S said:
    Lost my second ticket... the second outfit wouldn’t submit so I closed the app and came back to 0
    Kinda relieved I'm not the only one...
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    beba13 said:
     therealChar said:
    If anyone is gonna use glitter lips on android please let me know!ill also be screen shotting and listing the makeup prices as i see them and can upload them here! Since we havent got any answers to how much anything will cost!
    Just posted i know its bad but i lack clothes and hair for this theme

You look gorgeous ♡ ill look for you !
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @kadamisia yes it’s so annoying ! we should be able to select what facial features we actually want to see on our dolls. 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    @therealChar what was it?
    I misspoke it was actually stars! 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    every week that goes by this game is becoming more and more disappointing
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas same exact glitches as last week!  Helpppp! 
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Also, even though I got my results I’m not in a TS group? Is that normal?
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I think the Match Fetch issue is due do the traffic, not internet connection. 
    Submitted one look, we'll wait for the results
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    This makeup isn’t available for diamonds, it’s from the same event as the popular hair that isn’t available either. Disappointing 😢

• AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @Basak i exclusively use those lips, i can post my looks & when i send my looks in if you want! i'm on ios
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I know both hairstyles are really off theme, but they're available for diamonds now I think, if anyone does use them on iOS could you please tag me? I really don't expect anyone too because they don't really go with the theme haha
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    okay seeing that so many people are still suffering from the sys glitches i might just start the event in a fee hours time 🥴
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I bought the triple threat cause I wanted to get the extra diamonds and one of my free tickets disappeared... Well, karma is a puppy, I shouldn’t have bought it 💁🏼‍♀️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @julia19 I'm pretty sure they're in Christmas gift boxes, so they wouldn't be available anyway
  • MarinaKKHMarinaKKH Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited April 2020
    My votes are coming in but I’m not in a TS group? Any of you dolls having this problem? 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Glu ultimately wants us to spend money on diamonds for this overpriced makeup. As if we want to lose our 20 vides a day lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
    edited April 2020
    Alot of these eyes arent available for diamonds some of the holiday eyes which are a year old are still unavailable like the coveted christmas hair! Just passing along the info incase someone was looking EDIT these lips are though which is weird their hoilday lips 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Ouch.. makeup prise is really to big. To big. So I still looking for this dress if anyone going to submit ☺️

iOS player 

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    Yeah Glu if you're going to hike up the amount of diamonds it takes to get these items why not give us a way to earn more than 3 per week, its ridiculous. Give us an incentive to play for once. Make them voting prizes. Make them black/gold box prizes during the boring weekly TB event.  Give us more as earnables or  include them as a prize in TS. I dont care how you do it, you should have just done it. I really wanted the 2018 NYE eyes but I won't get them now for months (lol) and I'm not giving your greedy company any more of my money. Nice try though. 
    Honestly! I don't understand why they're making diamonds so rare when it's already hard to get k stars. I agree that they should at least put them in boxes or include them in the TS prize. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair