🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    aniwde3 said:
    jhabs said:
    aniwde3 said:

Now guys calm down.. she’s level 96, so she’s obviously been building that energy up for a long time!! 🙄

honestly, what is the average iq of a hacker? I’m concerned for them lol 
    hello its me yes i was called out by koko :( i think its not okay what is shown here im sorry, i open boxes on the games and sometime get energy.. i dont play the tasks without events so they build up.. i even had 1k plus before. sorry for that if it cause issue.. i hope i can still join here
    Of course you can, and I tried not to sound like I was calling you out, after a number of members publicly questioned whether you were cheating, I wrote privately.  But I think I was polite, I didn’t accuse you of cheating, and I did ask if you wanted to share the secret of your success, or you could pist a full screenshot .  I didn’t say you had too.  I thought you might want to address the questions. 

No one is asking you to leave. You just have to follow the rules.  Again, I was very careful (Aside from typos) to not be accusing.  But as you can see, even among the other things going on here, the question of your energy was out there And as others came in and saw it, they would bring it up again.  Tbh, we can’t tell players not to question things out of the norm.  And some of the supersleuths here have helped bring down some cheaters.  
    I on the other hand, try to be subtle.  But you know, I had a question, and I asked. Privately. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The game ID changes whenever you reinstall the game. In my experience game IDs don't transfer between devices. Perhaps Facebook complicates this though.
    iOS
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @aniwde3 people would probably feel a little better if you posted a full, uncropped photo of your game, but like koko said you’re not obligated to do anything. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2020
    jhabs said:
    @aniwde3 people would probably feel a little better if you posted a full, uncropped photo of your game, but like koko said you’re not obligated to do anything. 

I don’t think that’s necessary. @aniwde sent me a perfectly good SS.  She needs us.  We have to explain use that energy, because she’s missing all the energy (an asset)she would be earning .  ;)
     @aniwde3 to our protective, wacky family.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos i meant find her by name not appearance. daffodil is a pretty unique name if that's what she was using in game.
    iOS
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

I feel like my options is running out 😂 I see that short dresses score best. Is long dresses as the first one enough 20’s. Kylie had that dress on a party Kris had. I’m not sure but I think it was a 20’s themed party. 
    some longer beaded dresses are very 1920's - My wedding theme was going to be 1920's speakeasy before we cancelled and my wedding dress i had chosen was very similiar to the first dress here!   I used it and got a 54 - Im sorry it scores lower for you - I think you styled it beautifully!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The game ID changes whenever you reinstall the game. In my experience game IDs don't transfer between devices. Perhaps Facebook complicates this though.
    Interesting. I would think there'd have to be a static identifier somewhere in the save data, because it would need to be there to identify special purchases. I know creating a new game would give you a different game ID, but I assumed when you transferred your game it overrode that game ID to the one you previously had. 
    @jhabs you are right, and to quote @daffodil's signature, hackers can burn in hell  :D 
    iOS
  • aniwde3aniwde3 Registered Users 34 Posts
    edited June 2020
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Does anyone know how to completely disconnect their game from Facebook? I have connected my game to Game Center instead and I don’t want it to be connected to Facebook. I removed the KKH app from Facebook here:

On my game it says Facebook isn’t signed in:

When I closed my game then opened it again, these 2 notifications popped up for some reason? Did I not disconnect the app properly?
    i don’t know if this makes a difference, but I don’t think my game was connected to Facebook properly in the first place because all of my Facebook contacts in the game were always stuck in outfits from months ago 

• aniwde3aniwde3 Registered Users 34 Posts
    aniwde3 said:
    sorry if i was being sensitive guys. thanks to koko for helping me clearing the air out. :) aside from kim being my virtual bff in the game, i hope to be friends with all of you <3
    also to koko sorry for the word "calling out" i think its a very strong word now. english is not my language so i get misunderstand online most times hihihi
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Is anyone able to submit the red wine on Android? I've been voting for 2 hours and still haven't found it.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited April 2020
    nvm, misunderstood
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    can't you link a game id to the e-mail we had to give for the newsletters? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @LinaKK I can submit it in about 20 minutes, the votes are coming in instant so I'll tag you when I submit it so you can start voting
    - Emmy
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I’m already loosing my hopes on this dress 🥺

I saw it yesterday but I voted instead of buying now I regret it so much 😩
    iOS player 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @ashleydianem I’m about to submit the sparkler in blue on iOS! Looks like votes are coming in quick so I hope you’re around 💕

EDIT: oh lord it’s getting votes already. Hit me up if you’d like me to submit it more over the weekend xxx
    @EmCharlotte sorry I missed it! This was 5:30 am my time 😴
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @Bear_KKH  Thanks so much!

edits: 
    @soundspretty eeeh ok going now tytyty!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @julia19 hit the edit button and it should lead you to a remove button. Thats what i just did!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    kadamisia said:

OT but it's my first 1000 Kstars ever!!🥳 My fingers are itching to spend it tho😩
    😱 omg amazing. I can never save that much :( 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited April 2020

My looks so far! I’ve posted them already except six but I’m so happy this has been my favorite theme ever! And I’m doing really well!   I just wish the top girls weren’t so crazy! I’m fighting just to stay in top five! 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @julia19 hit the edit button and it should lead you to a remove button. Thats what i just did!
    Thank you! I removed the app from Facebook and I completely turned off the option to connect any apps and games to my Facebook account 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @therealChar I strongly agree, this is going on my CV lol (under the "special skills section ofc)😂
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥