🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Got the earnable dress and it's so pretty! 😍

Looks 1 - 5, getting better. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @robertavyy are you IOS I’m going to use that dress in one of my next two looks 
    Yes I’m on iOS!☺️
    iOS player 

• 282A183B282A183B Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @282A183B don’t worry about TS board score discrepancies; it should update when you submit another outfit! 
    Thank you. It fixed itself after I submitted my 7th ticket. I was worried especially after last weeks SYS.
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 5 to 8! I wasnt sure look 8 would score well, but it did and I'm glad!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • BlairkkhBlairkkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Why haven't I gotten the SYS at all? I currently have a 5-Star weekend going on and I have played every day this week so I don't know what's wrong... Can anyone help?
    Platform: iOS
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blair.kkh.7
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Blairkkh said:
    Why haven't I gotten the SYS at all? I currently have a 5-Star weekend going on and I have played every day this week so I don't know what's wrong... Can anyone help?
    @Blairkkh have you updated your game ? That could be why there is no sys
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @blairkkh is your game updated to 10.11?
    @AmyMimi @ChristinayPaiz Thanks guys, I checked and it turns out it hadn't updated :( I thought I had the auto update on but I didn't, my bad. I thought maybe it had something to do with the fact that I live in Europe but no, it was just me xd Thank you for the help!
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @livyx yes please tag me when you use the hair 🙏🏻💗 thank you!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @LinaKK I can submit the red wine again later if you haven't found it
    - Emmy
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    My group clearly didn’t get the short hair memo?? At least there’s no crazy tb...yet
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @Katinkae I can submit a look in 20 minutes, is that okay for you? My current look got votes immediately so I’ll wait until your response to be sure you’re voting when I submit it!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    livyx said:
    @Katinkae I can submit a look in 20 minutes, is that okay for you? My current look got votes immediately so I’ll wait until your response to be sure you’re voting when I submit it!
    Yessssss 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Perfect!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited April 2020

@Katinkae just submitted it! Good luck 🤞🏻
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Looks 7 and 8

I never use short hairstyles so this SYS has been fun. I'm currently in 1st place with 405 points. There doesn't seem to be any ticket buyers in my group. I think everyone is just getting lucky and scoring in the top 40s or low 50s like me. I would love to win this event but I'll be happy to stay in the top 5. I haven't really got any suitable outfits so my last 6 looks might be repeats.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Currently in 3rd after passing two TBs. 2nd place is wearing the daily GB jumpsuit and 1st place already made it to the hair yesterday 🙄

You’re doing amazingly @Bear_KKH! That black and white dress is so pretty and has been on my wishlist for so long! ❤️
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Yes I’m on iOS!☺️
    Votes are coming pretty fast I usually do my look at 9 15 am EST - so I will be posting it then!  I can come here first and let you know if you are available at that time - so a little over three hours from now!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I'm starting to think there's something wrong with me or my doll 😔 it was the look that was supposed to help me with my scores. 
    Not even 40? Okay. ☹️

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Yes I’m on iOS!☺️
    Votes are coming pretty fast I usually do my look at 9 15 am EST - so I will be posting it then!  I can come here first and let you know if you are available at that time - so a little over three hours from now!
    okay, thank u so much 🥰
    iOS player 

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I'm starting to think there's something wrong with me or my doll 😔 it was the look that was supposed to help me with my scores. 
    Not even 40? Okay. ☹️

Maybe next time don’t have the tattoo? Personally when I see tattoos on these types of themes it puts me off a bit, more just because it’s not very accurate for the 1920s especially for women, other than that though your look is great! Maybe you just got put up with someone in the same outfit? 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Actually having some fun this SYS! 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @livyx I've been looking for that hair too since Thursday, but I just woke up so I'm sure your look has had its votes already. If you happen to use that hair again this weekend could you please tag me so I don't miss it 💕

Or anyone else on iOS that has this hair and doesn't mind submitting 💕

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Blairkkh said:
    Hi sorry this is happening.  Have you updated to v10.11/?  And please don;t take offense, but are you playing an original, legit game?  Another player had ‘gotten a game from another player, and had that problem.  I;m hoping it’s the update. If that isn’t it, come back and I’ll try to help more.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CamyCamy Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Looks 5 to 8 ☺

I’ve been having a lot of fun with this sys but after spending almost 40 hours awake (thank you university work 😒) I slept in this morning and had the joy to discover that I fell out of top 10 🎉
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Not even 40? Okay. ☹️

Maybe next time don’t have the tattoo? Personally when I see tattoos on these types of themes it puts me off a bit, more just because it’s not very accurate for the 1920s especially for women, other than that though your look is great! Maybe you just got put up with someone in the same outfit? 
    Yes, maybe. But I've seen dolls with tattoos as a popular pick so that's why I kinda left it there 
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Looks 5-8

Trying my best, but thanks God I don't love TS prizes
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I’m having so much fun this event. When the theme was announced I was honestly dreading it but it’s been so nice to get creative and feel inspired by other dolls instead of recycling the same five gown outfits in every colour 😂 I love that short hair is having time to shine, I don’t use them often so I had to pull them from my storage closet but I’m so happy they are scoring well!! 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    Blairkkh said:
    Hi sorry this is happening.  Have you updated to v10.11/?  And please don;t take offense, but are you playing an original, legit game?  Another player had ‘gotten a game from another player, and had that problem.  I;m hoping it’s the update. If that isn’t it, come back and I’ll try to help more.  
    The problem was because I hadn't updated the game, I got the SYS now! :-) No offense taken, I am playing my own original and legit game just to be clear haha x)