🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    At the end of this weeks TicketSpenders, I had a terrible group with the most ticket buyers I’ve seen in a TS, the whole top 5... damn.
    Just looking forward to Kimiversary now tbh
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     @KKHLucy that meme honestly cracked me up😂😂
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    TS were out of reach due to the usual ticket buyers. Anyway, I love the earnables😄😍
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    ended up in 4th, having so much fun with this dress omg 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

This SYS has been so much fun! My group was very chill until the last moment when 2 players decided to buy a few tickets, but I managed to end up at 3rd position! I love the dress and I think it will come handy in the future SYS for sure! 😏 above my lowest, highest and favorite look! My first two looks flopped, but then all of my looks were between 45-54, so happy with it 😏
    iOs player 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Some looks that I liked during the sys...there was others though
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    This was my TS group 30 minutes before SYS ended

i was so excited to tie for 1st... but i guess the excitement wasn’t mutual. so of course at the last minute, i got bumped to 2nd. we could’ve been first together!!! 🥺

so here’s my doll, who sadly missed out on the 1st place hair

glad i managed to get the dress though 😊
    Thats so petty to do! Im sorry u didnt get the hair i always wanna tie for first but ppl be so competitive they do stuff like this.
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Went to bed 3 hours before Sys ended (it ends at 03.00 am for me) had 1st place by 100 points. Ended up 2nd, a ticket buyer passed me with 100 points at the end. :( 
    but I’m happy with the dress 😍 
    here’s my lowest, highest and favourite ☺️
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Came in third place after two TBs who waited last minutes to spend tickets for out of theme looks. Very disappointed, I was really in love with the Daisy's inspired hair. Most of all I think the TB system is not fair to players who actually go straight with the theme and reach high votes with only free looks. Not a good Monday start, if I have to be honest. The silver lining is that I don't think we're gonna use the 20's hairstyles that much.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

hello! first time posting on the forum but i really liked my looks this week! here's my highest, lowest and favourite!

i didn't score as well as i hoped, and i forgot to submit my last ticket lol. i was 17 points off from getting the ts dress so a little bummed about that! but oh well!
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I woke up in the middle of the night to submit My 12th look but I fell back asleep, had my doll dressed and everything 🤦 so ended up with only 13 tickets but luckily that was enough for me to get 2nd, I was ahead of 3rd by 1 point! 1st place was nearly at a 1000 as usual.
    11-14th and the TS dress. It is nice but I don't feel it will become a super popular dress in the future. That TS hair was so cute tho 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited April 2020

Best, worst, favorite.
    Here the two TBs who passed me (don't even know how many tickets they have spent). The last are the few appropriate themed outfit they wear - if you can say so. Note that the first just copied my look. I don't even mind to cover their names, actually I hope they're gonna visit the forum and my post.

Apart from these two, I really enjoyed the theme. Hope Glu is gonna make available for diamond the TS preizes.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I came in 4th place! Happy to get the dress :)
    Here are my highest and lowest, my highest was my favourite!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Ever since I switched to android some weeks ago I’ve always ended first (I’m a free player) 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited April 2020
    AmyMimi said:
    Well I’m gunna go sleep now and hopefully in the morning when I wake up I haven’t gone from 1st to like 6th 😂🤞
    Yep I knew it was going to happen. With an hour and a half to go I was still 1st and went to sleep. And what do I see this morning. 3rd place 🙃
    The doll behind me used 2 extra tickets (she could of just used 1 🤷‍♀️) and second place doll came out of nowhere lol the ts hair is super cute and I would of loved to have it but oh well 🥺 At least I got the dress so I happy about that.

And here’s my highest, lowest and favourite looks
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

With no TB’s in my group I ended up 1st after a longer period of time. I’m so happy I can finally see myself at the top 🤩
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

I came second this week! I’m just so happy I won the dress it’s beautiful! I had no ticket buyers in my group this weekend which made it lovely! However some last minute doll decided she wanted 1st place and and the final hour bought a tone and won! I’m not mad about it as I love the dress! 
  • MarinaKKHMarinaKKH Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    My highest, lowest and my favorite! My TS group had no ticketbuyers for once. I was aiming to get the dress but actually ended first for the first time in forever! So happy with this hair 

• 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    I was first when I went to sleep, woke up to being 2nd to this:

She was 150 points behind me, and considering her results over the weekend she probably used like at least 5 tickets. I would have been really disappointed I really liked the TS hair. Oh well, we gotta remember it’s just an item on a game!