Options

🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    can’t wait to awake my inner Louise brookes!!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm in love with the trendsetter dress! The earnables are cute as well!
  • Options
    PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I only like the earnable dress so I can take it easy thankfully
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Does the earnable dress have attached gloves? So happy the prizes match the theme.

Also, are those lips with the beauty mark the ones from the kloset or are they new?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Does the earnable dress have attached gloves? So happy the prizes match the theme.

Also, are those lips with the beauty mark the ones from the kloset or are they new?
    I think so!! But the gloves don't cover the hand, maybe so we can use hanhelds because if it was complete gloves i suppose it would be like the Jessica rabbit dress :)
  • Options
    StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    this week’s items are niceeeeeeeee ❤️ loving how detailed the dresses are 😍 hoping that i’ll do well... best of luck everyone!!! hoping for a fair game w no TBs 🙏🏻🍀🍀
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Options
    helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I can see myself flopping so hard this SYS because I have only a very few items that match the theme and could eventually work out hahah :smiley::smiley: So bad, but I will try my best :tired_face:
    iOs player 
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    The earnables are super cute
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    After consulting my closet I think...I’m going to be accepting a place in the top twenty. Adios earnable hair!

(this was the closets I could get to a “glamour” look 😬)
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Options
    kkh_khkkh_kh Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

👌😎 i also have enough to buy the hair since my throw back boxes gave me kstars. So i think im do well with this.
    Where did you get the hair from the fourth look!! Please don’t tell me I can’t buy it for diamonds it’s my new favourite hair 😂🤭

it’s giving me huge Josephine baker vibes
    The second and third look more like your going to a masquerade ball! 😂
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

👌😎 i also have enough to buy the hair since my throw back boxes gave me kstars. So i think im do well with this.
    Where did you get the hair from the fourth look!! Please don’t tell me I can’t buy it for diamonds it’s my new favourite hair 😂🤭

Sadly im quite sure its from a collection! I remember spinning one and getting it when i first started out ! Heres the one i got it from

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Not exaited about this SYS theme at all TBH!
    I just dont know what to wear because i barely have stuff that match it!
    The earnables are super cute and the TS are super chic!!! We will see how this SYS will turn out for me!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Love the earnables and trendsetter 😭😭😭 i hope i get a chill group its been weeks since i had a chill group 
  • Options
    Ah damn that’s annoying! Id totally spin on that as well!! Shame I haven’t seen it 😓

thanks anyway though @therealChar !!!
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Fooled around with my wardrobe a bit and purchased a few new things. Came up with a couple of looks, but this one is my favourite.
    I was thinkin of purchasing this dress! This look is amazing!  Love the way you styled this! <3
  • Options
    kkh_khkkh_kh Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Unfortunately, I haven't got a call from Kalinda yet asking about the SYS so hopefully soon.... :(
  • Options
    kkh_kh said:

The second and third look more like your going to a masquerade ball! 😂
    I not sure why your laughing and poking fun. 1920s had alot of masquerade balls. And its just inspo you dont have to use it but be respectful to others on the forum.
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    It’s all so cute and I’m in love with the earnable dress ✨
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    TonysgirlTonysgirl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Could you girls post more outfits inspo for sys, I don't know what to wear. 😘
  • Options
    LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I think it's time I re-watch Downton Abbey!
  • Options
    AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Glu: never match earnables and TS prizes to the theme

Also Glu: let's make some 20s inspired clothing for the Roaring 20s SYS!!

Nevertheless, I really like the earnables.
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker