🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    A couple more I came up with - I revamped the silver black with the thigh highs and I like it better now 
    Really love the second one. Very well done 😊
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Does the earnable dress have attached gloves? So happy the prizes match the theme.

Also, are those lips with the beauty mark the ones from the kloset or are they new?
    They look like these lips from an event years ago.  One of my favorites! 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @therealChar thank you Doll <3 Love your looks too! 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @HazelnutLatte you're right! Thanks! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Well I’ve tried my hardest...eight looks that I can use back to back without watching videos! ...really wish I didn’t have such a limited wardrobe.
    youd think. As a history and film student (whose main focus is 1910-1960!) I could do ALOT better, and have more accurate looks but- this is best as I’m gonna get
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • autumnspringautumnspring Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Wasn't the Roaring 20's theme supposed to start tommorow?
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

In order: dress, hair
    Beautiful! @KalindaKing
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i love the prizes this week. i especially like the earnables which is great i just hope this sys will actually be fun 🥴 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Love the earnable dress
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @autumnspring it will start tomorrow, but we always get the spoilers the day before
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    It does start tomorrow - This is the thread that starts a day early - where we get official spoilers and some of us submit inspo looks to help other dolls out! When it actually starts we then post what our looks have scored.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I don't like decade specific themes. I don't have a lot of stuff for this and I don't want to spend Kstars on 20s clothes now when I want to have more Kstars for the next VIP. People will have to forgive me if I'm not completely historically accurate. BTW, for makeup, people can do red lips and either smoky or a colorful eye makeup, more matte than metallics. I think people assume 20s makeup was all dark but that's because we're seeing images in B&W so it's not like you can tell if you're looking at colorful makeup. And I guess my doll will have to have thinner eyebrows than usual.
    Platform: Android

It does start tomorrow - This is the thread that starts a day early - where we get official spoilers and some of us submit inspo looks to help other dolls out! When it actually starts we then post what our looks have scored.
    Thanks! That was really helpful!
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    The attention to detail on the earnable dress is gorgeous. So glad I'm not too fussed about TS, so long as I complete the event my group can go as mad as they want on glitched/bought tickets!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Absolutely incredible, @thallisa - so much inspiration for tomorrow! ❤️
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Overall everything is gorgeous ! Kinda apprehensive about how well I’m gunna do this sys. I’m sending luck to everyone that needs it lol I’m certainly gunna need some good luck on my side 🙃 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I really like the earnable prizes but I REALLY wish they made the earnable hair first. This SYS is one that heavily relies on hairstyle- the right hair can make the outfit look on theme or not. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I actually love the earnables and I think they’re better than TS! 

This theme is really hard because except for hairstyles we don’t have nowhere near enough fitting items to put together 14 looks. Anyway, I’ve prepared these, I know some of them are too revealing etc. but I guess my doll is a 20s showgirl or something lol 

I haven’t bought the dress or hair from the new update yet, I’ll decide during SYS if it’s even worth investing. 
    Literally gagging on all of these. I completely forgot about the fur! Im have to use mine ! Thank u. 
    I love your looks! Especially, how you add EVERY single detail! You rocked it @thallisa :)
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Omg! Other than the two hairs that everyone is going to use, I’m so excited to use all the short, curly hairstyles that are unacceptable to use in other SYS because they don’t score well. Also I don’t know why my doll didn’t want to keep her eyes open for her photo shoot.
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Short hair totally fits the theme for this SYS but people will vote for the fancy gown with the long hair look as usual...

I love the earnable dress tho! 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

God damn this dress is so gorgeous and different to everything we've been getting! Why is it TS 😩😩😩 

I'm hoping people don't care about ts this week because it's not the typical glam style everyone fights over but I'm sure there will still be loads of tb's if not glitches 🙃