Gold VIP not working

gretacavazzonigretacavazzoni Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hello, I just paid for Gold VIP subscription but it’s not working! Why? 

Comments

• ramseybramseyb Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have too and it’s not working for me either! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    are you not getting your daily stars with your gift box?  Please lust your -katforms, and describe what happened when you signed up.  
    1st go to your subscriptions in either Google or ITunes and make sure  your good vip is listed.  Meanwhile, I’ll try and get some info about this.  Are you both new vip members?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Check the VIP tab in the Starshop to see if the game recognizes your Gold VIP subscription.

These are the perks you can get:
    K-star bonus when opening the daily giftbox (2 for Bronze, 10 for Silver, 30 for Gold). Note that this only applies to the first box opened per day.
    Access to VIP Partnership tiles in the daily giftbox, which allows players to get rewards when they collect a full set of VIP tiles
    Extra energy capacity (2 for Bronze, 5 for Silver, 10 for Gold) – note that this is NOT a “full energy refill”; it is an increase in the max capacity for a player’s energy balance
    Bonus to Perk Points earned (1.2x for Bronze, 1.5x for Silver, 2x for Gold)
    ONE VIP-exclusive questline with exclusive rewards (1 items for Bronze, 2 items for Silver, 3 items for Gold) every 30 days

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.