🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Putting my credit cards in my freezer 💀😂 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    SOS!!!!!! I can’t stop buying diamond packs 🥴 I’m a stupid biiiitchhhhhhhhhhhhh who keeps wasting money on a dang game! Lmao my husbands gonna leave me with how much I’m spending a week. They just go so fast😩😂
    um yea same. my card has actually been declined before for suspicious activity 🤧 its very unhealthy lmao😖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

Mixed bag, but I rarely score in the 50s, soo I’m happy
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Which look so you think will do better? Like for first outfit and agree for second. 
    @oliviaaaa128 I would say the first without the tights and shoes mash up. Try some simple heels if you have any that are unlocked. 
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Some looks that I loved
    First doll looks like @JaelynJax ! So gorgeous!
    Awww thanks that is me 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    @therealChar that’s who I thought it was! The doll is so gorgeous!
    Thanks compliment 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I have so many questions. Was this a Kardashian dress at any point lol 🤔 who wore this
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts

Is this ever gonna be available? The shoes are hella cute
    It's really strange because the Krossover was in 2016-2017 but i've seen a lot of girls in SYS events who submit looks with this dress, heels or the hair but their looks are basic like if you got it in 2016 i suppose you have a really big wardrobe. Maybe new players got the chance to get the items
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited May 2020

I have so many questions. Was this a Kardashian dress at any point lol 🤔 who wore this

She wore it to her wedding rehearsal dinner! I think she going for sexy choir lady look? 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I’m in love with everyone’s looks on here! Disappointed for those with amazing looks that didn’t score well:( I must say this is one of my best sys despite me not even wanting to play it because I thought I would score bad 
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• jayceeejayceee Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Hi everyone!

sorry I’m not sure if this is the appropriate thread to discuss this but I’m just having a little difficulty with this SYS event! One of my first looks votes have not finished and I thought it would have corrected itself by today and it hasn’t. Is there someone I can contact about this or do you guys think it’ll correct itself? I attached a picture. Thanks guys! Also all your looks look great! 

Update: I figured out how to contact Glu so don’t worry about it!  <3
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts

Is this ever gonna be available? The shoes are hella cute
    It's really strange because the Krossover was in 2016-2017 but i've seen a lot of girls in SYS events who submit looks with this dress, heels or the hair but their looks are basic like if you got it in 2016 i suppose you have a really big wardrobe. Maybe new players got the chance to get the items
    I would guess that those dolls probably stopped playing after they got the krossover items and started again recently. I’ve a lot of the older stuff including the krossover but I stopped playing at the start of 2017 and only started again this March, my wardrobe is definitely incomparable to the people’s that have played even in the last year because the quality of items got much better
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Looks 7 to 10. Gowns everywhere, I know, I know. But I don't want to try hard, so...

Also, I didn't get either the newsletter even if I got the dress email correctly!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

Looks 6-9
    I slept through 1 ticket but my looks are averaging 50 votes, so I'm still in 3rd place behind 2 extreme TB 😌
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks 1-10

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I've been looking for the orange dress since last weekend with no luck. All I'm seeing in the voting booth is the newsletter dress over and over again its driving me crazy lol, so if anyone on Android is going to submit the orange dress today please tag me! 
    - Emmy
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Bear_KKH I can submit it if you want! I have a ticket in like 40 minutes, just tell me when you can vote!
    Android
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Oooooo, if that cat-eye makeup is in that Kollection, I guess I am kissing the kstars I am saving for kimiversary, bye bye. 

IOS Player 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 5 - 12

I'll be ready to vote then @Chloè_KKH! Just let me know when you submit it and I'll get in the voting booth, thank you 💖💖💖
    - Emmy
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Looks 10-12

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Bear_KKH I just checked and the orange dress dyed red unlocks in 54 minutes. If you want to wait just let me know!
    Android
    @Chloè_KKH ok that works!
    - Emmy
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I’m getting close to passing my two ticket buyers, I hope they don’t buy anymore 🙏🏻
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.