🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts

I would have been first place!!! @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    So my last ticket disn't going to get votes, but I managed to stay 3rd place. Every week as usual someone buys first place and other spots in the top 5. I did the math, and had my last ticket counted and gotten atleast a 50, I would have had to buy atleast 7 or 8 extra tickets *and* get good scores to catch up to first place. That's insane. How can ppl do this every single weekend for a **chance** to win a prize?

- Emmy
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts

Would have been first if my last ticket votes showed the eff up! I just can’t imagine how others who were so close to top five feel

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I’m so happy I managed to stay in top 5 and get the dress, but I’m fuming about this whole situation that just keeps happening week after week with no real explanation or fixes.. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I got in 5th I’m felling better now after a lot of stress this sys gave me but not happy. Because so much dolls could have win too but didn’t because didn’t get votes! Really not fair Glu!
    iOS player 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I won but im not even the least but excited about it. 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @KalindaKing how can I get back my money or my extra ticket for the extra look that didn’t get any votes? 🙈
    iOs player 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I was going to be number one, but my last free ticket was taken away!!!!  

Just happened to me too 😩
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Angie7680 said:
    “Show your Style is over!” Look 14: 0 votes
    That actually is me, you should see what the living room looks like!
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

I came 3rd next to 2 TBs, always the bridesmaid never the bride 😕

TB 2 sneaked ahead TB 1 during the last few hours of the SYS so some girl is gonna have a nasty surprise this morning even after spending money 🍿 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    jaeann said:
    How bad do you have to be at your job? Who needs to be fired? I can not fathom how this shitstorm of a company continues.. oh wait! They have a couple grand from me! Nice job. Who should I go to first? When something goes right (after begging and pleading) who takes the credit? Soooo... @KalindaKing please send me my first place hair expeditiously.
    I agree. @KalindaKing you already have my player ID so sending me the 1st place hair should be super quick and easy for you. I will be waiting. 
    iOS Doll 

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    another unfair sys that will be paid for with k-stars and dyes 
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    @KalindaKingCan't you really fix this? I uploaded my looks an hour before and they gave me nothing. deserved to be in the top 5 like many others.
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    just send everyone the earnables and the ts items & any tickets used that didn't get votes.....this is such bs
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I’m my hard work, money and sleep paid off...! Now I’m going to sleep and hope my son sleeps til at least 6... 3 hours yay! ☹️ 
    I’m so sorry to hear all of you whom got snitched the TS prices... it’s definitely NOT fair!! 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I really wasn't into this theme because my dog got sick on Friday, spent the whole day vomiting, started throwing up blood on Saturday and then was in the vet the whole day Saturday and Sunday, we just picked her up 😢 she's still not 100% but there's no blood anymore so we'll take care of her here

Even then, I ended up in first place, if only because I asked my mom to submit a look for me and she ended up using a ticket I had purchased :x so I kind of cheated I think

The Elsa Look
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Dont want to say it but i told this is gonna happen. 
    We all gonna take 5 stars and some dyes as apologize. And glu will continue like nothing happened 🤷

Ended 5th place and im happy about it, first time in forever without ticket buyes, tbh i thought i will end in 8th place lel.
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas i submitted my look an hour before the event ended and I didn’t get my votes! Plus I’ve have 2 tb come out of nowhere. Please do something 
  • elenaa63kkhelenaa63kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2020
    iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Hmm.. still waiting. Don’t want dye when there is nothing to use it on (hire better graphic designers with our money 😉) and at this point GLU 😒 has caused me extreme stress and anger.. I think I’m worth more than some dye. My money was worth more, right? Still waiting... where is my hair? And oh yeah, you can throw in that crown hair you gave “Yez”. Don’t. Make. Me. ☕️ That is nooothing lol I promise 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

well....highest lowest favourite and the look that never scored that could’ve gotten me first lol

I was averaging 50 per look and I was 50 off from first so I thought I had a fighting chance. the thing is I really like the hair but if my last look flopped and I didn’t get first I wouldn’t be as upset, it’s just the fact that I never even got the chance is what’s really annoying
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    It’s 2:18am where I live so I’m going to wait until I wake up to see if we get any word from Glu/Kalinda before I submit a ticket to support about my last ticket/receiving the dress. (I’m not expecting any response)

Watch me come back in like 10 hours to like 13 more pages of this madness 👀
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.