🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Also did anyone got the #PlayApartTogether call?? Cuz i didnt :(
    No one did since it is no longer being done. That promo is over.
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    beba13 said:
    Hmm why is it over??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    beba13 said:
    Hmm why is it over??
    Why is a lot of things happening? Only GLU knows 🤷🏼‍♀️
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited May 2020
    edited May 2020
    And that would be the right thing to do. As almost everyone stated there is soooooo many reasons for everyone to get the prizes with the biggest that this bug has been persistent since femme fatal and they know about it and done nothing.  
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    Waiiiiit a minute...That's a messed up situation. Now I'm thinking it's a pity that last ticket got votes because otherwise I would get the hair too? Like wtf Glu. I know you're trying to make up for people but I GUARANTEE YOU that people would do the same thing next SYS durning last hour and expect to give them both prizes. 
    I agree I don’t want to sound salty, and I wasn’t affected by not having votes come in, but surely it’s not fair that people may have been missing votes from one look to take them into 5th place are then getting the 1st place earnables aswell? 😢 Just wish they could give all of us the prizes 
    Yes we all deserve to win 🥺
    iOS player 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Do y’all think it’s just the vagaries of fate that had this event end on a Sunday evening?  No. Glu set up this event to run through the weekend when their employees can’t be reached and to end on Sunday evening when we would have hours upon hours to cool off and/or give up.
    I already see posts just accepting our fate  We all KNOW how Glu will want to handle this. There will be silence.  There will be half hearted comments about “glitches.”  There will be admonishments for us to be “nice” to “Kalinda” and “Eggs” because it’s “not their fault.”  
    Time and manners will allow this to dissipate once again.  Until next weekend.

I’m asking you to stay angry.
    I’m asking you to demand change not platitudes.  

I also want want to say up front that nothing we say about Glu, Kalinda, or Eggs is “personal.”   Kalinda is not the given name of a Glu employee.  
    Eggs is not the given name of a Glu employee.  
    “Kalinda” & “Eggs” are basically Glu’s version of “Siri.”  It’s a name we use to ask questions or even to ask for help. However by creating the idea of a person between us and Glu, Glu counts on us developing feelings for the person and therefore to be polite and let Glu's flaws slide.  I can no longer let affection for the people behind “Kalinda” and “Eggs” to blind me to the consistent abuse by Glu. 

Could not agree more and this deserves to be quoted, especially the last paragraph. Having a female "player" as the main representative definitely is a corporate strategy. Also multiple people could have access to that forum account. We would have no idea and why would we trust Glu even if they said differently? They really are the Siri of Glu.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    Waiiiiit a minute...That's a messed up situation. Now I'm thinking it's a pity that last ticket got votes because otherwise I would get the hair too? Like wtf Glu. I know you're trying to make up for people but I GUARANTEE YOU that people would do the same thing next SYS durning last hour and expect to give them both prizes. 
    I agree I don’t want to sound salty, and I wasn’t affected by not having votes come in, but surely it’s not fair that people may have been missing votes from one look to take them into 5th place are then getting the 1st place earnables aswell? 😢 Just wish they could give all of us the prizes 
    I am definitely salty lol
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @HannahKKH lucky! I contacted them 5 and a half hours ago 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I’m not sure how they are deciding yo give the prizes, but in my case I explained that I would have been first and I think they checked it before giving me the prizes (or am I wrong?)
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I wrote to the support about my situation and they gave me kstars, dyes, energy and hair! 
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • valeetolar9valeetolar9 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Zarah said:
    @Zarah happy for you 💖
    @elettrahere Thank you 💖💖

I also think other people who had complained will get their rewards as well:

Anyway, I hope all affected get an Abner or Aparna!
    How do i contact them? I lost my bought ticket and i have nothing 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2020
    In game Glu Support (tickets we send from the game top left corner to support)  is available on the weekends.,  it’s our personal Glu Gods like Kalinda and Eggs who aren’t as available on weekends.  
    and yes @brunakkh is correct, they check your event, and award the prizes that would have been won.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It’s not unreasonable to expect people with a problem to contact support.  Support is built right into the game.  A lot of players experienced normal game behavior.  If you toiled through the event, and experienced a problem, you should get your prizes.  Imagine I just threw sweats on my dolls and played when I remembered.  You want me to open my game and get the same rewards that you worked your fanny off and even bought a ticket for?
    Send a ticket to support. They want to help. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Trin12356Trin12356 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    What should i say when i contact them? I also did not receive my prizes
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Spleen said:
    Also wouldn't it be easier for them to just gift everyone the TS prizes ? But no they prefer going through every support ticket and check everyone's TS board because they're greedy af 🙄
    Its not fair for everyone to get it TBH-  the girl in my game who entered one look deserves the same prizes someone who put all their tickets in and won fairly? I played all weekend I earned my prizes- I thankfully didnt have the glitch that everyone was talking about most of the weekend that the votes were slow... After Thursday my votes came normally with in one hour.... I think if you didnt get your votes contact support, get the prizes... But if you didn't play all weekend or scored poorly with your 14 looks why should they get a coveted prize... Thats not fair to the people who earned it. It just becomes a Kloset item that people actually worked hard for then everyone gets.  Supoort is there for a reason and they seem to be helping everyone in a semi-timely fashion.... If anything @KalindaKing could put a call out that if your last tickets didnt get votes to please contact support- That way people not on social media pages or the forum are aware of it.  NOt every player deserves the prizes.  Just my 2 cents!
    edited May 2020
    i  was writing while you posted Rikk.  My response wasn’t in reply to you.  It was about why I don t think Glu will just blankety give everyone everything,  players bought tickets, and they’d want their money back, it would be a bigger mess.  So send a ticket and explain your situation.  Speak honestly, and  politely, but send the ticket. Take a few moments out and send a ticket. <3

top left corner of your game screen. Tap the 3 lines. Then tap Help. Then tap Glu Support . A form opens and you explain what happened.  Good luck everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AbzHelloKitzAbzHelloKitz Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Hey everyone,

I rarely comment on here but this SYS has me feeling some type of way! I buy The Triple Threat bundle every week, mostly for the diamonds and k-stars, so I have a lot of tickets stacked (I don’t tend to use them often). But omfg I decided to take on an extreme ticket buyer (I don’t know what the f*ck possessed me) and used all of my stacked tickets plus I had to purchase more. And although I placed 1st, I now feel pissed that the hair is being given to players that weren’t even on track to winning 1st place. If Glu is going to give players the hair regardless of if they were going to place 5th, then I want my tickets back or my money back. Simple.

Honestly I’m not throwing shade at anyone that has already been gifted prizes. I’m just f*cking fuming at how Glu have handled the situation AGAIN! At this point I’m just throwing money down the drain! 

Not only does Glu force us to compete with ticket buyers to even stand a chance of winning first place prizes, but then when we do reluctantly buy tickets, they bloody start gifting the 1st place prize.

Nar it’s a joke. I submitted my final looks 1hr & 40mins before the event ended and luckily got all my votes. But that was only because I came on here to check how quickly everyone else’s votes were coming in.

Honestly at this point I should have just saved my tickets and money. Im better off sticking to  XXXXXXXX.    LOL! 

Once upon a time I really enjoyed this game.

YUCK rant over! 

Edit by moderation ; not permitted to talk about non Glu games. Sorry game name deleted 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.