🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @AYewKKH it's actually blue but dyed pink! Unfortunately it was an earnable in SYS, hopefully glu will decide to add SYS for diamonds or stars at some point 

Few looks I've come up with for the theme, wdy think 💕
    im in love with the white look!! the eye makeup and hair with the gown, bag and necklace!!! literal perfection im drooling
    Thank you gorgeous! I hated the bag when I first got it, but it inspired me to make this look, I'm glad you love it! 
    @princessprecious where is the pink and blue gradient dress from? I love it!
    I can't remember when, but it's from a dating event, I think I've seen previously someone post saying that it is available for diamonds but I could be wrong
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Definately met gala. But it will turn into a floral sys cause creative looks arent gonna be popular 
  • CheriRoseCheriRose Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I’m in LOVE with earnable dress 💗💕💗💕
    I don’t know about the tights tho 🤷‍♀️
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @princessprecious you’re making me want to dye that dress white too! well ice blue, but theres so many gowns that are stunning in that dye i cant choose 😩 i only have 6 so im hoarding it 🤦🏽‍♀️ 
  • mysticblairmysticblair Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    kiki_k said:

A few looks I put together 🌸
    I had that hair but I didn't think it'd suit well on my doll. I love those lips, can you please submit them
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i really hope the weekend event earnables are more spring apropriate!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    So, definitely artsy met gala vibe.
    This will be a mess because everyone has different perception of artsy, avant garde etc.

No cohesive theme > very different looks > the scores start tanking > everyone uses gowns and floral dresses.
    🤷🏻‍♀️
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I think our Spring Gala = Met Gala
    Bold outfits!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    So... are we supposed to do spring colored and themed looks or no? Florals? Pastels? The background and earnables/trendsetters don’t imply that at all, and neither did kalinda’s call, so I’m a bit confused lol. Makes it seem more like the theme is Normal Gala That Coincidentally Happens To Take Place During Spring But Please Don’t Be Cheesy About It 
    I am taking it that way like the met/ KKH gala - I googled  Spring gala and the only other one I saw was for NY ballet and the dresses were all over the place! 
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    This will be a mess because everyone has different perception of artsy, avant garde etc.

No cohesive theme > very different looks > the scores start tanking > everyone uses gowns and floral dresses.
    🤷🏻‍♀️
    Yeah I'm somewhat concerned about this. Honestly, I'll probably start off with my premade spring looks depending on what seems to be working in the voting booth. I'd rather be slightly off-theme than score low 40s because I really want that hair
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
    @princessprecious you’re making me want to dye that dress white too! well ice blue, but theres so many gowns that are stunning in that dye i cant choose 😩 i only have 6 so im hoarding it 🤦🏽‍♀️ 
    I’d thought about it for a while but I have to say I love it dyed ice blue! However I had 23 of them. There's a lot of other items I prefer in ice blue but they might not be as versitile, if you really like it then go for it!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Yea im confused now to!
    Should we go for Pink/Purple gowns or should we just go full on gowns?? 🤔🤔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AYewKKH said:

🤷🏻‍♀️
    Yeah I'm somewhat concerned about this. Honestly, I'll probably start off with my premade spring looks depending on what seems to be working in the voting booth. I'd rather be slightly off-theme than score low 40s because I really want that hair
    Agreed, will probably start out with some floral cutesy things, well see how it goes
    @therealChar @ashleydianem I literally just spit coffee all over myself!
  • mysticblairmysticblair Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @princessprecious where is the pink and blue gradient dress from? I love it!
    I can't remember when, but it's from a dating event, I think I've seen previously someone post saying that it is available for diamonds but I could be wrong
    Thanks, I'll try and find out where it's from
    KKHLucy said:

that is perfection <3
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    The earnable vintage chanel dress, I love it....but the tights....guys.....those tights...
    Sad Love And Hip Hop GIF by VH1 - Find  Share on GIPHY
    please don't be attached 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.