🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    jfletccch said:

Yesterday i ended in 2nd place because my ticket never got its votes. I just went back into my game to check and now it says i’m in first place, so i went to check my closet but i still don’t have the hair in my closet. So it says i won it but nothing actually changed lol. 
    @jfletccch it might be because you already claimed your 2nd place prize? Definitely submit a ticket to Glu if you already haven’t. 
    I was thinking it might be that. I’ll try that. Thanks!
  • AbzHelloKitzAbzHelloKitz Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @dotti_h
    Are you referring to me? Because I’m defo mad that I spent money on something that is being gifted for free to players that wouldn’t have placed 1st. I wouldn’t have to purchase tickets if Glu didn’t implement this ridiculous ticket system!

“Finally buyers can be mad”????? Is that a joke? Glu has created this horrible system that only really rewards players that spend. I feel forced to purchase additional tickets at times, otherwise I don’t stand a chance of ever winning 1st place and I’m sick of it!

It’s so rare that I’m placed in a group with no ticket buyers! Week in week out my groups are saturated with ticket buyers. So yeah I purchase The Triple Threat bundle so I actually stand a chance at winning and even then it’s not straightforward. 

This week I was placed in a group with an excessive ticket buyer and like a fool I decided to take her no style self on. The battle was a mazza ting and now a complete waste of money.

So stop bashing people that purchase the bundle and additional tickets now and then. Your carrying on like we created the system, we are just the victims.

Everyone is suffering in some way. I just expressed my personal concern. No single individual is at fault, this is all on Glu! 
  • MistyyyMistyyy Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only having this glitch, my votes were delayed and it's just now telling me that I got 3rd but I never got the 3rd place prizes. Where would be the best place to contact Glu?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Please contact Glu Support through an InGame Ticket. 
    •  Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines. 
    •  Next tap Help,
    •  Next tap Glu Support      -      If you do not see a contact form, you will see a prompt to describe your situation.  I put in Bowie, or Elvis....they don’t have anything about them, so it opens the contact us button.
    • Explain the situation and submit.
     (lll/help/glu support)

Please Just Contact Support. Do not also contact forum moderators as it slows down how fast people get helped
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I didn’t collect the prizes last night cause I was pissed and I ended up send a ticket to support. When I came back into my game I was gifted the hair (thank you for that) but the votes also mysteriously came in and it changed my ranking to 2nd? Where did those votes come from? I was also able to claim the earnable dress. Did this happen to anyone else?
    Lol, same! And I’m first, but now I know what happened the last time when the event was finished and I was bumped to third place on a Tuesday. Smh.
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited May 2020
    My 14th look (that I submitted an hour before the end of the event) never went to the voting booth, but it says “finished” now still with 0 votes

• UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    Has anyone else seen the fb post about someone buying a hacked game and the person stole ÂŁ2000 from them?

I'm 100% not saying they deserved it, not at all, but what do you expect when you're giving some random person on the internet access to your Apple ID and details. It's no different to handing a stranger in the street your bank card 

Hahaha , that's what they get for cheating. 
    Sorry no sympathy from me.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Has anyone else seen the fb post about someone buying a hacked game and the person stole ÂŁ2000 from them?

I'm 100% not saying they deserved it, not at all, but what do you expect when you're giving some random person on the internet access to your Apple ID and details. It's no different to handing a stranger in the street your bank card 

Damn, that sucks. Cheating is bad of course but I'm not gonna laugh at them because 2000 pounds is a LOT. (Not referring to you btw) 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i’ve only been playing this game for about 7-8 months and i’m just curious, have issues like this always happened?? has glu’s greed and customer service always been this bad? 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Oh btw, being called "petty" because I expressed my opinion is truly unbelievable. Don't insult other people just to make your opinion valid.
    Android
  • CassandraDJCassandraDJ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi! I’m new in the forum but I been playing for a few year. @KalindaKing i don’t get the dress  an I came in 5th place in this SYS neither the kstars 
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    I've heard mentions here and there about KKH content updates ending in June. Is there any substance to this?
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    So my two last looks just got votes? And I jumped from 2nd place to 1st place. Glu, it’s little late now!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Hi! I’m new in the forum but I been playing for a few year. @KalindaKing i don’t get the dress  an I came in 5th place in this SYS neither the kstars 

Hi. Sorry you placed but didn’t get your dress. 
    • 1   Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines.

• 2 - Next tap Help,

• 3- Next tap Glu Support   

-     If you do not see a contact form, you will see a prompt like ‘Can’t find what you’re looking for?’     I put in David, or Bowie, or Elvis....they don’t have anything about them, so it opens the contact us button. 

Explain the situation and submit.

(lll/help/glu support)

Please Only Contact Support once.  Do not also contact forum moderators as it slows down how fast people get helped.  Thanks.    :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AbzHelloKitzAbzHelloKitz Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @dotti_h
    Hold up! I’m not saying the ticket system is right. I think everyone who has played this game has been burnt by Glu. And honestly the game has been ruined by the introduction of tickets. I myself refused to purchase tickets at first. I only started to justify it when they introduced The Triple Threat bundle, mostly because of the diamonds and even then it’s not a straightforward win.

Either way your anger should be with Glu, not the players. I’m annoyed that I don’t stand a chance of placing in the top 3 without additional tickets because of the endless ticket buyers each weekend. But more fool me. I played Glu’s game and got burnt. Fact.

But how could I blame the excessive TB? Like I said before they didn’t create the system, they play the mobile game just like you and I. I’m pissed with Glu.

So I don’t know where all this anger is coming from “buy themselves up to the top”???

BRUH! Just for the record if I was ever placed in a group with no TB’s, I wouldn’t use any. But unfortunately I’m not that lucky. 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

So my last look just got votes and it bumped me into the 1st place...where I was supposed to end up anyway. I contacted Glu already in the morning so I got my hair and 1st place prizes, but so weird that the votes came now 🙈
    iOs player 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Ive been in many groups and have been able to top most buyers who aren't crazy excessive but ive also been in groups when i out scored ppl and they take it upon themselves to buy their top space over me. Its competitive as hell. 
  • CassandraDJCassandraDJ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

Hi. Sorry you placed but didn’t get your dress. 

•  Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines. 
    •  Next tap Help,
    •  Next tap Glu Support      -      If you do not see a contact form, you will see a prompt like ‘Can’t find what you’re looking for?’     I put in David, or Bowie, or Elvis....they don’t have anything about them, so it opens the contact us button.
    Explain the situation and submit.  (lll/help/glu support)

Please Only Contact Support once.  Do not also contact forum moderators as it slows down how fast people get helped.  Thanks and welcome.    :)
      Thanks  @kokokokonut
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So I know all of u gonna hate me now.  But I contacted Glu. I was mad in the morning after seeing everyone getting them.because we all deserve to win. I asked them if everyone going to get the prizes. Sooo....I got the hair!
    All of us deserve get the prizes!🤗
    and as I can see in forum everyone is getting them 🥰
    iOS player 

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    I actually got first place and I had to buy an extra ticket to do it... I think if they’re giving everyone the prizes, they should give everyone who bought a ticket their tickets back 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Saw some people here saying that their looks got votes now and after checking my game the same happened to me! So does this mean that the glitch was not that our looks didnt go to the booth, but that the votes didnt get to us? (Also, I’m happy to see that I was indeed gonna ended up first )
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    Saw some people here saying that their looks got votes now and after checking my game the same happened to me! So does this mean that the glitch was not that our looks didnt go to the booth, but that the votes didnt get to us? (Also, I’m happy to see that I was indeed gonna ended up first )
    Same thing happened to me! But now I'm wondering what the actual function of the 2 minutes for "calculating final results" is, if we aren't placed in the correct spots regardless lol?  Like even though we couldn't see our votes, shouldn't the game have been able to place us in the correct spots if they had the votes all along??? #confused

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Glu won't give the prizes to everyone because they have no confidence in themselves to remove the glitches. So if they give everyone the prizes without them messaging support, the next time this happens (which... it's pretty damn often these days) everyone will expect the same.
    And if they admit there's an ongoing ticket glitch, it might discourage ticket buyers spending money. Can't have that can we?🙄
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    My votes came in, so I got the earnables. That bumped me to 4th place but it said I already collected my dress, but I can’t find it anywhere. I hate contacting glu, they’re so demeaning. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.