Options

🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I honestly don’t know what to do about this theme. The earnables don’t really explain anything (even though I love them) and kalindas call kind of confused me
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I honestly don’t know what to do about this theme. The earnables don’t really explain anything (even though I love them) and kalindas call kind of confused me
    Just wear gowns and you should do well! Feel out the voting booth - if pinks and flowers are getting the popular vote use those items you have!   It’s a gala so if you look up for example spring ballet gala or the met gala it will give you some ideas! And always you can take inspo from the looks posted here!!!  Good luck!! 💕
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @mandamay76 thank you! 💖
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    KKHLucy said:

Where is this dress from?
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I really liked @mandamay76’s idea! So I also did the rainbow thing, including a black, opal, nude and white look:) 🌈  
    ps. This is like my “secondary face”, I’m still not over the beauty mark lips 😍

These are gorgeous!!!! 

• Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @ceryseward it was an earnable from a VIP event last June 
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I’d thought about it for a while but I have to say I love it dyed ice blue! However I had 23 of them. There's a lot of other items I prefer in ice blue but they might not be as versitile, if you really like it then go for it!
    i just might have to! thanks so much for the inspo! 😻
  • Options
    shasamanthashasamantha Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    If someone wants the orange dress or something else on iOS let me know so I can tag you if I submit it 😊
    Please!!! That’d be awesome! 
  • Options
    keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh please please please queen🥺👉🏽👈🏽
  • Options
    RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    So not sure about this theme now and what we should be aiming for after Kalinda's call...I really love the TS hair tragically, so will hope for the best  :|
  • Options
    buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    I’m really not enthusiastic about the prizes for this week. Neither outfit screams “Spring” nor “Gala to me. 

The TS dress just looks awkward and kinda cheap. Why are we getting a semi-cute mini dress with random bunches of tulle pinned at the back? I wish the tulle was fuller and/or thicker so that it wouldn’t be see through and transparent bc it just makes it look like a bad Wish/AliExpress dress.

The earnables are meh too. I still don’t like that shoes HAVE to come with tights, like can’t we have shoes separate from leggings/tights/socks? Also they look so similar to the Korkov ones, just dyed black. (And I literally do have them dyed black). I’m fine with the Chanel dress but I’m really not blown away because I don’t like that it has a huge slit when the original didn’t. Also, what’s with Glu’s obsession with always wanting to show off legs and shoes? Every dress that should be floor length always ends up getting cut to a weird ankle length or if it’s already ankle length (like the Chanel dress), there’s an unnecessary slit.

Sorry that I have so many critiques this week, I’m sure many are enthused and are excited by these prizes. I’m just not. 

Doesn’t mean I’m not gonna kill it this week though 💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻
  • Options
    ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    I really liked @mandamay76’s idea! So I also did the rainbow thing, including a black, opal, nude and white look:) 🌈  
    ps. This is like my “secondary face”, I’m still not over the beauty mark lips 😍

Sooo beautiful 😍 and the lips look stunning on you! Would you mind telling me where this hair color from? It’s so cute and I’m sad it’s not available for purchase 
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @ronniev thanks doll! ❤️ That hair color was an earnable item from a sys last year:)
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    @pilirositolam thanks! I guess I’ll just have to hope that it becomes available for diamonds someday 😢 lol 
  • Options
    StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

pretty basic looks i think... i don’t have many handhelds/purses and i haven’t bought the handheld poses 😊 i also tend to have a tough time choosing hairstyles lol... comments for improvement are very welcome!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Options
    helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

So if I understand the theme right, it is like Spring Gala aka Met Gala...so Met Gala with Spring Theme. Alright, since I have very poor wardrobe when it comes to this, I still put some looks together and will just wait how it will go. I like the TS hair, but can’t see myself reaching the #1 spot if there are ticket buyers 😂 As much as I love Met Gala, I’m aware it is all about the creativity and all about the interesting costumes and from what I know, not all celebrities always stick to the theme so it will be probably me this year 😂 
    iOs player 
  • Options
    ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Awesome! I have been Waiting! For like so many years! 😊😊😄lol.. Finally Found It!
  • Options
    AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    OMG @pilirositolam, your looks are so beautiful!!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Options
    my version of met gala avante garde... i hope I get some votes but if not at least I’m having fun!! :-)
  • Options
    mysticblairmysticblair Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @StevieCurry I love the hair with the bun on top, where is it from?
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @pilirositolam omg your doll looks amazing - could you please recreate mine with the beauty mark lips? Thank you so much!

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @StevieCurry I love the hair with the bun on top, where is it from?
    Its from a weekend event in March

• Options
    carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I'm thinking of buying this dress for the SYS event and styling it like this but I don't know if it will do well. 🤔
    What are your thoughts?

• Options
    noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Help please , I’ve been watching videos but not getting my rewards, where should i ask about this ??

• Options
    danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

I know it says gala and that usually means long dresses but would you guys vote for these kinda dresses? I think the flowers made the dresses appropriate for this sys. 

So basically my question is: would you vote for this look? 
    Agree - yes 
    Like - no 
    I they’re all great looks but from I’m gathering from the kalinda call, and the background etc...this is pretty much a met gala sys, just without the name 😂 if this was a true spring gala, they’d be perfect (especially if your British lol) I think it’s pretty much a gown event :/
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    carolinakkh It usually does well in spring themes, so floral I'm sure would work as well. I think because not a lot of people have seen the dress so they like to vote for something that looks different.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.